[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Look, I don't care how many points Crawford scores...
Author Thread
Therapist
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #526
11/3/2004  10:08 PM
this guy takes the worst shots...

yea he'll give you 30... but how many wild and stupidly bad shots will it take to get there...

in the end that really hurts the team more than it benefits...

someone really needs to work with him on his shot selection... seriously....

and one comment on penny... i know he has to accept his role of coming off of the bench... but this new amount of playing time he's getting is ridiculous... he's too solid and smart with the ball to not be on the floor more... when you come in so late in the game, and don't get a chance to get in the groove, it equates to a poor performance...
AUTOADVERT
Therapist
Member: #526
11/3/2004  10:11 PM
and just to add...

i do like crawfords game... i think he's sick on the court, and does some amazing things...

but his shot selection kills us sometimes...
nykdunk
Member: #570
USA
11/3/2004  10:15 PM
Agreed on both counts. The second count can be solved if Lenny just threw Moochie to the wolves. The first is a lot harder. Something like 1 hour hypnosis session before every game is needed to solve that.
PhilinLA
Member: #696
11/3/2004  10:20 PM
Craw got a little wild tonight, but da-a-a-a-a-am is he talented. Hopefully the combination of Lenny and Zeke working on him, and he, Marbs and the rest of the team gelling will minimize the crazy stuff.

We have a bunch of players who are one element away from being excellent.

[Edited by - PhilinLA on 11/03/2004 22:31:41]
http://amonthhoffundays.blogspot.com/ We got a ringer.
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
11/3/2004  10:47 PM
ask yourself one question...what type of veteran leadership did craw have in chi-town to guide him? to teach him what shots are bad shots, what are good shots, how to work with his teamates.
they were nothing but a bunch of kids over there. the knicks were not that much of a team last season, but they did and do have some type of structure in terms of veteran leadership. that's something he'll have to learn in time. maybe in two or three weeks, maybe two or three months, maybe in two or three yrs.(hopefully not the ladder of the three) it all depends on him.
we have one of the best point guards in the game on the floor, one of the best shooters (if not the best shooter in the game), and one of the best point guards to ever play the game constantly overseeing and very involved. who better to learn from?
Look, I don't care how many points Crawford scores...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy