[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Chris Mullin: Is Scott Layden your financial advisor?
Author Thread
MS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #724
11/2/2004  3:16 PM
Excuse me if I throw up, because I just did.

Chris Mullin has now insured himself that he will go down in the GM Hall of Fame with other all time greats Baylor and Layden.

Not only did this idiot sign Foyle and Fisher, the worst two moves of the offseason I might add, now he has given 70 million to Jason Richardson, and 60 million to Troy Murphy. Does anyone feel like hanging themselves?

I would love 60,000 to be the GM of any team, never mind these guys are getting millions of dollars to do a terrible job but this insanity has to stop. Over paying morons that have their “children to feed”

40 million for Jamal Tinsley, he can’t even shoot, Eddie Robinson, Bo Outlaw who I would rather have at center than Naz, and Eisley all were paid over 7 million not to play.

This is just scary, how could Mullin not wait and tank the season and move Richardson, and sign Dalembert ( who the Knicks have no chance at. Look for Charlotte, Atlanta, and Cleveland to make strong offers.)

Some of these guys have no plan

Who the hell is going to be left come the offseason?
AUTOADVERT
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
11/2/2004  3:21 PM
chris mullin is scott layden 2k5.

the owners are idiots - that pretty much sums it all up.
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
11/2/2004  3:21 PM
IDK what to think of Richardson's contract. They're going to try to force him into the role of Franchise player, and later down the road, this may seem like a great move.
It's not bad at all once you consider Damp's contract, but I'm just glad that we didn't give up a deal like that.
vdfebduderocks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #752
11/2/2004  5:16 PM
not that bad deals, J-Rich is a young star who has gotten better every year he's played in. He is leading this team now. Murphy, if he's healthy, he can produce consistent 2002-2003 numbers which were excellent, just like Carlos Boozer's contract 2003-2004 season
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/2/2004  5:28 PM
Chris tied his hands up to do any other deals.

It's not like he layed a foundation for winning.....he just paid some guys to play ball way too much.

Who is their starting line-up?

Claxton is the starter not Fisher.....
then you have Richardson at the 2, Troy and Foyle at the 4-5. Who is the small fwd? Does he think that line up will get him a championship? He's an idiot.

He jumped the market. Dudes are gonna look at these guys in Golden State and say.....well Troy just signed this and I'm better so pay me like it. Look at Foyle.....sheesh.....I know the league is swamped for big men but why sign a career bench warmer to such a large deal. Foyle isn't even a offensive threat. He's a shotblocker....other than that what does he do to warrent that money he got?

Chris Mullin is from BK too.....geez man watsamatawityouse?!!?!?!?
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Chris Mullin: Is Scott Layden your financial advisor?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy