[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

League pass price's are different.
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/2/2004  1:52 PM
I checked online, and called to order, and with Time Warner cable it was only $119 for the season (and in 4 payments). Much less than the discounted $169 they advertise.

That was a no brainer. I hope its widescreen and be nice if its in high def. NBA TV has about 4-5 knick games in High def.
AUTOADVERT
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/2/2004  2:38 PM
Posted by Nalod:

I checked online, and called to order, and with Time Warner cable it was only $119 for the season (and in 4 payments). Much less than the discounted $169 they advertise.

That was a no brainer. I hope its widescreen and be nice if its in high def. NBA TV has about 4-5 knick games in High def.

I have both comcast and Directv, no I had the pass on DTV for years now, approx 6 years, but now comcast is offering it for a lower price and I jumped on it.. Directv over the years has become a bunch of jackasses and they are losing the customer base they rightly stole from cable by overpricing their products now.....
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
League pass price's are different.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy