[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Playoff Game #2 Thread: Knicks host Alt, 730 TNT, MSG
Author Thread
JesseDark
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #467
5/27/2021  3:53 PM
martin wrote:Man, I can't imagine what Bogdanović would look like on the Bucks, they really ****ed that up
Lopez, Giannis, Middleton, Bogi, Jrue

He is really the X factor for Atlanta. We gotta get a player like him through draft or trade.

Bring back dee-fense
AUTOADVERT
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
5/27/2021  3:57 PM
Chandler wrote:Bogdon would look good in blue and orange. seems clutch. He has also played decent D -- at least better than I expected

then there is poor Sacremento who took Bagley over Luka and Trae and let Bogdon walk

Yeah as much as Trae is impossible to guard, its when Bogdan is hot that I start to get scared. He has that lightning quick release and his hands seem to be a magnet to the ball. Loose balls seem to caram right into his hands in a position to shoot the 3...its uncanny.

On another note, do we have to worry about Gallo getting hot at some point. I'm almost rooting for the ball to go into his hands because he's bricking, bumbling around, letting the shot clock wind down....

Welpee
Member: #6239

5/27/2021  4:09 PM
VDesai wrote:
Chandler wrote:Bogdon would look good in blue and orange. seems clutch. He has also played decent D -- at least better than I expected

then there is poor Sacremento who took Bagley over Luka and Trae and let Bogdon walk

Yeah as much as Trae is impossible to guard, its when Bogdan is hot that I start to get scared. He has that lightning quick release and his hands seem to be a magnet to the ball. Loose balls seem to caram right into his hands in a position to shoot the 3...its uncanny.

On another note, do we have to worry about Gallo getting hot at some point. I'm almost rooting for the ball to go into his hands because he's bricking, bumbling around, letting the shot clock wind down....

We have to worry about everybody. Seems like they have a bunch of good shooters on their roster.
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

5/27/2021  6:15 PM
The Future is Bright!
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

5/27/2021  6:16 PM
JesseDark wrote:
martin wrote:Man, I can't imagine what Bogdanović would look like on the Bucks, they really ****ed that up
Lopez, Giannis, Middleton, Bogi, Jrue

He is really the X factor for Atlanta. We gotta get a player like him through draft or trade.

His name is Alec Burks

The Future is Bright!
Chandler
Member: #6197

5/27/2021  6:42 PM
VDesai wrote:

he's also given Rose and Randle problems when guarding them. He's a big guard against Rose, and a quick handed guy against Randle (with a double lurking)

(5)(5)
Chandler
Member: #6197

5/27/2021  6:44 PM
also i'm just going to say how much i have enjoyed Bullock's game over the last month+

Earlier i thought he was too inconsistent. Lately, i think he actually covets the clutch shot as does Burcs

We need Randle and RJ to loosen up a bit

(5)(5)
Playoff Game #2 Thread: Knicks host Alt, 730 TNT, MSG

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy