[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Knicks continue road trip to Memphis, 9pm
Author Thread
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
5/4/2021  3:41 PM
technomaster wrote:Here are the 5 technicals. The refs probably though Ja initiated the contact and flopped. Or maybe he really is that skinny.

Btw is Morant playing hurt or are we just good at stopping him?

Certainly been a low key second season for him - looked electric in his rookie year, but he was completely invisible when we played them

AUTOADVERT
Swishfm3
Member: #392
5/4/2021  3:48 PM
fishmike wrote:def wouldnt say this in year 1, but year 2 RJ is a better player than Ja.

You are out of your mind lol

Ignorant comments like this really turn me off from this site...C'mon FishMike, I know you're feeling good about the team but you need to expand your horizons and watch other basketball teams play. Knicks may have found a way to neutralize him but Ja Morant is the main reason for Memphis success.

RJ works for what the Knicks have going right now because of Randle, Bullocks, Rose, Burks...He is not asked to carry the full load like Morant. Maybe one day, he can and will be that guy but in no universe is RJ Barrett a BETTER PLAYER than JA Morant. smh.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/4/2021  4:01 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
fishmike wrote:def wouldnt say this in year 1, but year 2 RJ is a better player than Ja.
Yup yup

I still wouldn't go that far. But it's not nearly as laughable to suggest that RJ will turn out to be a better player than it was last year. Ja still has development to do before we proclaim a future superstar. That said...I'm still holding out hope for the Ja, RJ, Zion superteam in the future.

Yo! Put on the Knick Colored Glasses and join the movement! We drinking the Kool-Aid baby!

hahahaha love it!

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
5/4/2021  4:15 PM
Swishfm3 wrote:

Ignorant comments like this really turn me off from this site...C'mon FishMike, I know you're feeling good about the team but you need to expand your horizons and watch other basketball teams play. Knicks may have found a way to neutralize him but Ja Morant is the main reason for Memphis success.

RJ works for what the Knicks have going right now because of Randle, Bullocks, Rose, Burks...He is not asked to carry the full load like Morant. Maybe one day, he can and will be that guy but in no universe is RJ Barrett a BETTER PLAYER than JA Morant. smh.

bugger off with my ignorance. What are you basing Ja's superiority on? EFF? Analytics? Win shares? Team success? PER? Do tell me. Also Ja's EFG% and shooting are going DOWN. The report is on the street that he cant beat you with his jumper. RJ has overcome that this year, Ja has not.

I am sorry you turned off by my ignorance. Actually Im not

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

5/4/2021  4:41 PM
fishmike wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:

bugger off with my ignorance. What are you basing Ja's superiority on? EFF? Analytics? Win shares? Team success? PER? Do tell me. Also Ja's EFG% and shooting are going DOWN. The report is on the street that he cant beat you with his jumper. RJ has overcome that this year, Ja has not.

RJ is better than Ja and Zion put together.

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
5/4/2021  5:39 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/4/2021  5:40 PM
KnickDanger wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:

dont be cranky. Zion is generational right out of the gate. RJ is putting up 19/5/3 post all-star and shooting 42% from 3 in that span while the Knicks win ton of games and RJ is 3rd in the league in minutes played. Ja is really good but you are seeing RJ level up as the season goes on. RJ is the 2nd option on the team with the 8th best record in the league. Dude's walking the walk
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

5/4/2021  7:53 PM
fishmike wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:

dont be cranky. Zion is generational right out of the gate. RJ is putting up 19/5/3 post all-star and shooting 42% from 3 in that span while the Knicks win ton of games and RJ is 3rd in the league in minutes played. Ja is really good but you are seeing RJ level up as the season goes on. RJ is the 2nd option on the team with the 8th best record in the league. Dude's walking the walk

In all seriousness and and in a nutshell -- for me -- Of the 2019 draft's "Big 3" I have no regrets and am in fact thinking RJ is my preferred.

GameThread: Knicks continue road trip to Memphis, 9pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy