[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Just a quick visit: Smiles, good forum board take care of yourself, your health now ..easier said than done
Author Thread
DJMUSIC
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1283

4/29/2021  11:05 PM

Just passing by, take care of yourself and health best you can.
I'm lucky God is good. Cool career with D.o.D , engineering and Govt. contractor work way back then.
Then all the way into commercial world of At&t and IBM.

The illness came, Prostate cancer year 2003, still young then.
However usually we don't share things only God knows. My perpective is "I got a problem" need to get it fixed & get back to work !"
which I did

In my faith and God above all, it has helped put perspective on life. Oh well these things happen in life
It also brought me closer to faith since marriage and family was intact.

So ALL take care of yourself, signs and symptoms. This is "one life" walk OR as christians say journey.
The whole health thing is surreal as today's Covid19.

So keep the faith, your work and loved ones and also all the blessed things Life brings GOOD And/or Bad.
Surreal all the time, every day an opportunity to learn the Life we're all living and relationships we cherish on earth.

*Peace all! sincerely UP and Forward
Always

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

4/29/2021  11:15 PM
DJMUSIC wrote:
I'm lucky God is good. Cool career with D.o.D , engineering and Govt. contractor work way back then.

However usually we don't share things only God knows. My perpective is "I got a problem" need to get it fixed & get back to work !"
which I did

In my faith and God above all, it has helped put perspective on life. Oh well these things happen in life

So ALL take care of yourself, signs and symptoms. This is "one life" walk OR as christians say journey.

So keep the faith, your work and loved ones and also all the blessed things Life brings GOOD And/or Bad.
Surreal all the time, every day an opportunity to learn the Life we're all living and relationships we cherish on earth.

Always

Man, good hearing from you. You're in my prayers.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
4/30/2021  2:14 PM
DJMUSIC wrote:

which I did

Always

peace and prosperity to you my brother

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/30/2021  2:24 PM
DJMUSIC wrote:

which I did

Always

Stay with us oh faithful one... we got a chip coming for you
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

4/30/2021  4:54 PM
DJMUSIC wrote:

I'm lucky God is good.

All the time.

Bless you and all here and thanks for the reminder......

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/30/2021  5:06 PM
Hope u r well DJ! Good hearing from u
RIP Crushalot😞
blkexec
Member: #748
4/30/2021  6:50 PM
DJMUSIC wrote:

which I did

Always

Brother DJ... You don't know how much of a blessing it is to hear someone speak from the heart, while being vulnerable and open. I believe there's healing on both sides. Healing in you to just be able to express your pain. Healing for others who had the opportunity to hear your message. It was powerful.

I also didnt realize how much we have in common career wise. I have a very similar career path as yours. I'm also an engineer. I use this platform to release all my knicks passion and energy and frustration. Since over the last 20 yrs, if I talk to any random person about the knicks, all I get in return is "they trash" why are u a fan of that team. 🤔 Ao I love this outlet we have.

But thank u for sharing brother. Continue to bless others and stay blessed. Anything we go through is temporary and there's a message God is revealing. Hopefully the knicks turning around and becoming a good team with a young promising base. I hope that keeps u in good spirit for now...as you continue to battle. Stay blessed.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
4/30/2021  10:37 PM
I’ve known you for quite a long time DJ! Hope you are doing well! God bless.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
DJMUSIC

2/27/2022  6:02 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:I’ve known you for quite a long time DJ! Hope you are doing well! God bless.

Thanks Allanfan20

Always a friend, this reply for me is late but I appreciate you here and the friendships

I'm still working (though pension eligible) so doing ok,
With the prognosis you go 1 month or 1 yr at a time, Life is special.

Thanks nevertheless

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
2/27/2022  8:14 PM
DJMUSIC wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:I’ve known you for quite a long time DJ! Hope you are doing well! God bless.

Thanks Allanfan20

Always a friend, this reply for me is late but I appreciate you here and the friendships

I'm still working (though pension eligible) so doing ok,
With the prognosis you go 1 month or 1 yr at a time, Life is special.

Thanks nevertheless

You’re the man! Hope you are feeling ok!

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/27/2022  10:43 PM
Good vibes! Appreciate the visit!
DJMUSIC

2/27/2022  11:46 PM
Nalod wrote:Good vibes! Appreciate the visit!

Always same from me ..my pal
I'll be dropping in, went down from norm 5 day work week to 4 days /week (extra time or longer days)

So off nearly 1/2 week.

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/5/2022  10:43 PM
Scalped this 3x
It’s been a gorgeous part time job that probably taken 15 min of time🙏 I’ve scalped meta hard as well. No reasons to be long This market. Scalping short big or medium names w powerful liquidity
RIP Crushalot😞
ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
5/6/2022  2:20 AM
BRIGGS wrote:Scalped this 3x
It’s been a gorgeous part time job that probably taken 15 min of time🙏 I’ve scalped meta hard as well. No reasons to be long This market. Scalping short big or medium names w powerful liquidity

Briggs could you please elaborate on that? What is it exactly that you buy? How do you do it and why does it work?

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/6/2022  9:44 AM
ramtour420 wrote:

Briggs could you please elaborate on that? What is it exactly that you buy? How do you do it and why does it work?

He shorted the big tech stocks. I believe he mentioned FaceBook, now called Meta. Briggs is an active trader and is very active on social media under his real name. When we are masters of the universe we feel good an dlike to share. When the market goes against us we shrink. I do this for a living and have to answer to audits, SEC, and my contractual obligations. He answers for himself I believe. Its why I won’t speak of my duties or results. I live in a world of measured volatility were my investors want to beat the market on the way down. Many ways to accomplish resullts.
Not being snarky, Briggs intentions are good. Lets put it this way, Briggs likely won’t respond as it a very detailed answer you seek. Not because anything nefarious, its just a lot to ask for.
If he does respond in kind, and boasts of unaudited results then perhaps that legitimacy should be questioned. How to verify it then? LOL………

1. I knew the Mcdyess trade was gonna blow up on our faces
2. I shorted Enron and made 300%
3. I sold all my subprime loans months earlier
4. I laughed when walsh said he a mistake with brandonjennins.
5. When Alonzo Trier was on the cover of the NY times magazine in the 8th grade, you can tell he would not pan out. I did.
6. I knew the short recession would yield good growth with stay at home tech. Just the same, its decline was envitable.

Ask me to prove it.

Fact is Tech is still so far ahead of SP500 even with recent decline. 100% More than market still.

smackeddog
Member: #883
5/6/2022  1:13 PM
DJMUSIC wrote:

which I did

Always

I got a prostate exam last week when I got my catheter taken out- not pleasant (but no where near as bad as being catheterized!) but over and done with pretty quick and much better than not getting it checked out and them missing diagnosing cancer early (especially as it's very survivable if caught early). Know none of you are going to like it, but do try to go for a routine check as you approach mid 40s/early 50s!

DJMUSIC

5/10/2022  1:21 AM
smackeddog wrote:
DJMUSIC wrote:

which I did

Always

I got a prostate exam last week when I got my catheter taken out- not pleasant (but no where near as bad as being catheterized!) but over and done with pretty quick and much better than not getting it checked out and them missing diagnosing cancer early (especially as it's very survivable if caught early). Know none of you are going to like it, but do try to go for a routine check as you approach mid 40s/early 50s!

Amen I pray the best for you smackeddog. Yep the Catheter process Sucks to do #1 , I dredded taking in too much fluids cause of painful release
of fluids with catheter device. So true very very unpleasant. I was 41 when I had my Prostate 'C' surgery 2003. 19 yrs counting 'C' free, GOD is good!

They say back at beginning of y2K years the window for prostate diagnosis moved up from early 50's in the past to early 30's now.
As a matter of fact I knew a person in Canada whom turned 30 2005 and before his 30th birthday was diagnosed with Prostate cancer.

He decided to wait .. instead of follow through early and eventually his Prostate cancer got worse and was too late to do Prostectomy surgery.
The scope procedure was very new 20 yrs ago and I chose the other surgery.

ALL in all men , especially if you're Afro american I highly recommend doing your Prostate checks, PSA as early as your Mid 30's,
Its a sneaky disease and changes your Life forever but if you take control and prioritize yourself & body, You can make best decisions & options.

regards djmusic

ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
5/10/2022  6:17 AM
Nalod wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:

He shorted the big tech stocks. I believe he mentioned FaceBook, now called Meta. Briggs is an active trader and is very active on social media under his real name. When we are masters of the universe we feel good an dlike to share. When the market goes against us we shrink. I do this for a living and have to answer to audits, SEC, and my contractual obligations. He answers for himself I believe. Its why I won’t speak of my duties or results. I live in a world of measured volatility were my investors want to beat the market on the way down. Many ways to accomplish resullts.
Not being snarky, Briggs intentions are good. Lets put it this way, Briggs likely won’t respond as it a very detailed answer you seek. Not because anything nefarious, its just a lot to ask for.
If he does respond in kind, and boasts of unaudited results then perhaps that legitimacy should be questioned. How to verify it then? LOL………

1. I knew the Mcdyess trade was gonna blow up on our faces
2. I shorted Enron and made 300%
3. I sold all my subprime loans months earlier
4. I laughed when walsh said he a mistake with brandonjennins.
5. When Alonzo Trier was on the cover of the NY times magazine in the 8th grade, you can tell he would not pan out. I did.
6. I knew the short recession would yield good growth with stay at home tech. Just the same, its decline was envitable.

Ask me to prove it.

Fact is Tech is still so far ahead of SP500 even with recent decline. 100% More than market still.

I see. Well, thank you for elaborating. This topic is an interesting one for me. I am trying to get as many points of view as possible. Good luck on your investments!!

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
Just a quick visit: Smiles, good forum board take care of yourself, your health now ..easier said than done

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy