[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Knicks host Bulls, 730pm
Author Thread
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/29/2021  10:27 AM
Who the hell is Jared Harper? I was hoping to see our new Spanish League hero PG get some burn!
Thibs empties the bench at 1:02. Is it just me, or does that just seem lame at the pro level?

Despite another 0-0-0-0-0 I still am harboring some hope for Frankie's career here.

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/29/2021  1:54 PM
jrodmc wrote:Who the hell is Jared Harper? I was hoping to see our new Spanish League hero PG get some burn!
Thibs empties the bench at 1:02. Is it just me, or does that just seem lame at the pro level?

Despite another 0-0-0-0-0 I still am harboring some hope for Frankie's career here.

Seemed when bulls emptied the bench Thibs reciprocated as a courtesy to the other team.
Suprised we had no “we need to get marrrrkkkkkkeeeeeennnnn” posts this time around. Bulls this season is like a bad movie Knick have been in many times.

technomaster
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #426
USA
4/29/2021  2:39 PM
Yeah... the Bulls have a reasonably good coach... but I don't know how to make sense of their roster. They look like my fantasy basketball roster from earlier this season. A bunch of players that could put up numbers but just don't win in the end. (in their defense, LaVine is out)

The team I'm most confused baffled by is the Pelicans. They have a decent coach (SVG) + they have a bit of a Knick fan's dream roster. You'd figure Zion/Ingram/Ball are more talented building blocks than Randle/RJ/Payton.

“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
GameThread: Knicks host Bulls, 730pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy