[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Devin Harris beats out Terry for start at PG for Dallas
Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/1/2004  12:39 PM
pretty impressive player. The Mavs are interesting. They like to gamble but always seem to have the assets to overcome a bad move or a move that just doesnt work out
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
11/1/2004  1:41 PM
i picked him up for one of my fantasy teams. he is going to be good!
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/1/2004  1:58 PM
They talk very open about missing nash, and loving nash. But they are really got a hell of a player, much younger, and can be better than nash in a few years.

Mavs are very smart about how they do things. Don't always work out, but they are bold in their approach. I like that.
Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
11/1/2004  2:35 PM
This seems to be a very smart move by the mavs. From what I have seen so far from Terry he can be very effective with his scoring against bench players. Also Harris looks to pass more so he will fit in well with the starting lineup. I hope Sweets,Ariza and crawford(when houston gets back) can kill other teams bench. I think that is where most of our games will be won.
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
11/1/2004  4:30 PM
Posted by Clean:

This seems to be a very smart move by the mavs. From what I have seen so far from Terry he can be very effective with his scoring against bench players. Also Harris looks to pass more so he will fit in well with the starting lineup. I hope Sweets,Ariza and crawford(when houston gets back) can kill other teams bench. I think that is where most of our games will be won.

Our bench will most likely be the key to our success this season. The starting 5 must be strong, but we are starting to put together a great bench that could produce some quality wins for us. I am excited...all we need is an impact 4-5 player and this team will be awesome.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
MS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #724
11/1/2004  4:59 PM
The Mavs have great assets in place for the future

PG Harris
SG Daniels
SF Howard
PF Dirk

All of this while trading and re-trading players that no one thought could be moved, which is very impressive and the mavs got that russian kid at center, who i am sure will just be average but it was a nice move.

EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/1/2004  6:00 PM
I dunno what Dallas is doing over there.....

They have alot of good players that could start at the 3-4 positions....

Jason Terry will be a back up? Stack is hurt but he's still young and he will be a back up? Josh Howard is a really good player. So is Daniels.....So Finley is the starter?

Anyway.....Devin Harris is really good. He might be the rookie of the year. He's got everything going for him. Dallas should build around him for years....
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Devin Harris beats out Terry for start at PG for Dallas

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy