4/20/2021  11:10 AM

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/20/2021  11:19 AM
no Hayward no Ball... gotta win. They dont have anyone to match up on Julius. I think as the season winds down teams are going to start running faster doubles at him and will see how his passing and the Knick's shooting holds up.

Knicks have a really nice formula right now. We pound you with RJ/Randle on both sides of the ball all night. Guard the rim really well. Contest every 3 and hope that someone from the Rose/IQ/Bullock/Burks/Payton crew is going to have a big night and give some scoring pop

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/20/2021  11:36 AM
martin
USA
4/20/2021  11:40 AM
fishmike wrote:no Hayward no Ball... gotta win. They dont have anyone to match up on Julius. I think as the season winds down teams are going to start running faster doubles at him and will see how his passing and the Knick's shooting holds up.

Knicks have a really nice formula right now. We pound you with RJ/Randle on both sides of the ball all night. Guard the rim really well. Contest every 3 and hope that someone from the Rose/IQ/Bullock/Burks/Payton crew is going to have a big night and give some scoring pop

Quite frankly I am shocked the Knicks don't see more zone and Randle double teams. But maybe with zero practice time, etc there is just no time for adequate prep.

I expect to see it a LOT during playoffs and think it'll be the death of the Knicks.

fishmike
USA
4/20/2021  12:14 PM
martin wrote:
fishmike wrote:no Hayward no Ball... gotta win. They dont have anyone to match up on Julius. I think as the season winds down teams are going to start running faster doubles at him and will see how his passing and the Knick's shooting holds up.

Quite frankly I am shocked the Knicks don't see more zone and Randle double teams. But maybe with zero practice time, etc there is just no time for adequate prep.

I expect to see it a LOT during playoffs and think it'll be the death of the Knicks.

only thing the Knicks really have going for them on offense is they are hard to figure out. They shoot the 3 really well (like top 5 really well) but dont take very many and over all have a very low FG%. Eye test doesnt lie here, we miss tons of shots.

That being said the Knicks are not easy to guard. RJ/Randle are physical brutes who wear you down. Knicks have length around the paint and guards who attack the basket. We have seen on any night IQ/Rose/Burks/Elf/Bullock can go for 20 and Thibs does a good job riding the hot hand.

martin
USA
4/20/2021  12:21 PM
martin wrote:

martin
USA
4/20/2021  12:21 PM
martin
USA
4/20/2021  12:23 PM
This is exactly why Theo on team

martin wrote:
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
4/20/2021  12:37 PM
martin wrote:This is exactly why Theo on team

martin wrote:

That's awesome. I love it.
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
4/20/2021  12:41 PM
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:

only thing the Knicks really have going for them on offense is they are hard to figure out. They shoot the 3 really well (like top 5 really well) but dont take very many and over all have a very low FG%. Eye test doesnt lie here, we miss tons of shots.

That being said the Knicks are not easy to guard. RJ/Randle are physical brutes who wear you down. Knicks have length around the paint and guards who attack the basket. We have seen on any night IQ/Rose/Burks/Elf/Bullock can go for 20 and Thibs does a good job riding the hot hand.

Was it the Heat that played zone against us the entire game and made us look absolutely silly? That is what I worry about. If they zone us up, RJ and Randle have no choice to hit their 3s.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
fishmike
USA
4/20/2021  2:18 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:

Was it the Heat that played zone against us the entire game and made us look absolutely silly? That is what I worry about. If they zone us up, RJ and Randle have no choice to hit their 3s.

yea we scored 88. I think that was mostly a terrible game for us
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

4/20/2021  2:31 PM
i like that the Knicks are referring to themselves as the Big 15.

i think the teammates genuinely like one another and pull for one another.

(5)(5)
Knickfury11
Member: #8856
United Kingdom
4/20/2021  4:25 PM
Chandler wrote:i like that the Knicks are referring to themselves as the Big 15.

It’s been absolutely visible for a while now, just how much these guy’s respect each other. And go that extra mile as it were. Confident a convincing Knicks win here.

martin
USA
4/20/2021  4:29 PM
NYKBocker wrote:

martin wrote:

That's awesome. I love it.

KnickDanger
Member: #7578

4/20/2021  5:46 PM
Knickfury11 wrote:
Chandler wrote:i like that the Knicks are referring to themselves as the Big 15.

It’s been absolutely visible for a while now, just how much these guy’s respect each other. And go that extra mile as it were. Confident a convincing Knicks win here.

The Anti-Nets.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

4/20/2021  7:39 PM

martin wrote:

That's 2017 National Champion Theo Pinson. Put some respect in that man's name
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
ScoreBot
4/20/2021  7:44 PM
Q1 10:22
NYK 6 CHA 3
ScoreBot
4/20/2021  7:46 PM
Q1 8:37
NYK 14 CHA 8
ScoreBot
4/20/2021  7:48 PM
Q1 7:45
NYK 17 CHA 8
ScoreBot
4/20/2021  7:52 PM
Q1 6:27
NYK 17 CHA 14
GameThread: Knicks host Hornets, 730pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy