4/17/2021  1:24 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

4/17/2021  1:42 PM
martin wrote:

God i love it. Not just Randle but the way the whole team is committed to D. Over the last many crappy years it's what i missed the most.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/17/2021  2:05 PM
KnickDanger wrote:
martin wrote:

God i love it. Not just Randle but the way the whole team is committed to D. Over the last many crappy years it's what i missed the most.

Same. For me it speaks to a huge culture shift. Guys are playing for the other guys and I love it.

martin
USA
4/17/2021  2:07 PM
day after and I still wanna punch Richard Jefferson in the face for having to listen to him
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

4/17/2021  2:40 PM
martin wrote:day after and I still wanna punch Richard Jefferson in the face for having to listen to him

Can’t imagine how I’d feel if we lost having to listen to that. People say Doris is bad but he was simply on another level.

The Future is Bright!
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/17/2021  3:43 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/17/2021  3:45 PM
TPercy wrote:
martin wrote:day after and I still wanna punch Richard Jefferson in the face for having to listen to him

Can’t imagine how I’d feel if we lost having to listen to that. People say Doris is bad but he was simply on another level.

He made an arse of himself on the "Jump" NBA trade deadline show. Looked at the camera, and told Kyle Lowry that he was history in Toronto. It got so bad last night that they commented that the producer was in his earpiece telling him to, in so many words, to STFU with his jokes.

So many better choices out there to cover games.

smackeddog
Member: #883
4/17/2021  5:06 PM
TPercy wrote:

I never get the complaints about Doris, I think she’s a good announcer

TPercy

4/17/2021  7:29 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:

He made an arse of himself on the "Jump" NBA trade deadline show. Looked at the camera, and told Kyle Lowry that he was history in Toronto. It got so bad last night that they commented that the producer was in his earpiece telling him to, in so many words, to STFU with his jokes.

Given his history of slighting the Knicks you would think they would get anyone else.
The Future is Bright!
TPercy

4/17/2021  7:30 PM
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:

I never get the complaints about Doris, I think she’s a good announcer

I think she's fine too. I mean, I rarely pay attention to most announcers so the fact she flies under the radar is a good thing lol

The Future is Bright!
GustavBahler

4/17/2021  7:37 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/17/2021  7:38 PM
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Given his history of slighting the Knicks you would think they would get anyone else.

This time it was more about Jefferson droning on about how long the refs were taking to revue the call. One joke would have been appropriate, but he went on this unfunny rant. Wouldnt shut up until the producer stepped in. Has his FU money, doesnt really care. Pretty clear.

TPercy

4/17/2021  8:15 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:

This time it was more about Jefferson droning on about how long the refs were taking to revue the call. One joke would have been appropriate, but he went on this unfunny rant. Wouldnt shut up until the producer stepped in. Has his FU money, doesnt really care. Pretty clear.

Don't forget the time we went up 10, Dallas happened to steal the ball and then bricked a 5 footer and then all his ass couldnt talk about was a cross court pass. Never want to see him again.
The Future is Bright!
martin
USA
4/18/2021  12:05 PM
TPercy wrote:

I love Doris

JesseDark
Member: #467
4/18/2021  2:59 PM
Knicks not getting any foul calls.
Bring back dee-fense
GustavBahler

4/18/2021  3:00 PM
JesseDark wrote:Knicks not getting any foul calls.

Wrong thread Jesse

MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
4/18/2021  3:07 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
JesseDark wrote:Knicks not getting any foul calls.

Wrong thread Jesse

He's watching DVR.

ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
4/18/2021  7:14 PM
martin wrote:
TPercy wrote:

I love Doris

What would Rebecca say?

Yeah I could probably listen to Doris read the phone book.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

4/18/2021  7:37 PM
ToddTT wrote:
martin wrote:
TPercy wrote:

I love Doris

What would Rebecca say?

Yeah I could probably listen to Doris read the phone book.

Having trouble sleeping?
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Knicks-Mav.......One goal

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy