martin wrote:Yup

Hahahgahaha

AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
4/17/2021  8:20 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Really hope Frank gets some serious time with Burks out- he was a huge reason we beat them last season

Lol..smh

Randle does most of the ball handling, so if anyone is going to see PT it will probably knox at SF

Lol..smh

smackeddog
4/17/2021  8:32 AM
NYKBocker wrote:Luka complains about everything

He does, it’s so grating, just whining and crying all...game...long, I can’t stand watching him. Harden’s flopping put me off watching him play, with Luka its the whining

smackeddog
4/17/2021  8:38 AM
Luka and KP look like they loathe each other, Macri and a knicks film school podcast a few days ago where a Mavs fan said they never gush about each other in post game interviews and if you watch some of Luke’s game winners, KP sometimes doesn’t look psyched and doesn’t rush to celebrate with him.
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/17/2021  9:46 AM
smackeddog wrote:Luka and KP look like they loathe each other, Macri and a knicks film school podcast a few days ago where a Mavs fan said they never gush about each other in post game interviews and if you watch some of Luke’s game winners, KP sometimes doesn’t look psyched and doesn’t rush to celebrate with him.

Some where KP’s brother is filling his head with hate. Besides Dallas is already on record to be taking offers for KP.

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

4/17/2021  10:46 AM
martin wrote:Whoever decided Celtic green was a Mavs color should be shot

LOL...Hate the Mavs but I like the Green uni's and Green court. It's a throwback to the Aquirre, Harper and Blackman Mavs from the 80s.

knicks1248
Member: #582
4/17/2021  11:08 AM

I don't why the comparison when their roles are completely different, their games is completely different, their Height.

I Just wish KP was still here with Randle and Mitch, That was the plan

ES
TPercy
Member: #5748

4/17/2021  11:15 AM
knicks1248 wrote:

I don't why the comparison when their roles are completely different, their games is completely different, their Height.

How would this all work considering that KP has definitely lost a step as a rim protector?

The Future is Bright!
Jimbo5
Member: #8854

4/17/2021  11:37 AM
I'm happy KP is no longer a Knick, i think he is a cancer. There is a need for him to be the focus/"best" player on the team. I have a feeling he is now resenting all the attention Luka is getting.

Even at this point, i truely believe that the knicks have won the trade with the mavs, not because of the assets that the knicks will be getting but rather the fact that the knicks will no longer deal with the Poorzingis brothers is a big win in itself! I know Randle is not part of the trade package the knicks got but if we count the cap space we used to sign Randle, it was created by the trade, that also a big win, the knicks got rid of a headache and was able to find a replacement player that is far greater than KP!

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

4/17/2021  11:39 AM
smackeddog wrote:Luka and KP look like they loathe each other, Macri and a knicks film school podcast a few days ago where a Mavs fan said they never gush about each other in post game interviews and if you watch some of Luke’s game winners, KP sometimes doesn’t look psyched and doesn’t rush to celebrate with him.

I've noticed that before. KP doesnt react the same as the rest of the roster when Luka hits big shot

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
4/17/2021  11:46 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Luka and KP look like they loathe each other, Macri and a knicks film school podcast a few days ago where a Mavs fan said they never gush about each other in post game interviews and if you watch some of Luke's game winners, KP sometimes doesn't look psyched and doesn't rush to celebrate with him.
I've noticed that before. KP doesnt react the same as the rest of the roster when Luka hits big shot
KP probably hates it that he is being labeled as a sidekick
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

4/17/2021  11:50 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/17/2021  11:51 AM
Jimbo5 wrote:I'm happy KP is no longer a Knick, i think he is a cancer. There is a need for him to be the focus/"best" player on the team. I have a feeling he is now resenting all the attention Luka is getting.

Even at this point, i truely believe that the knicks have won the trade with the mavs, not because of the assets that the knicks will be getting but rather the fact that the knicks will no longer deal with the Poorzingis brothers is a big win in itself! I know Randle is not part of the trade package the knicks got but if we count the cap space we used to sign Randle, it was created by the trade, that also a big win, the knicks got rid of a headache and was able to find a replacement player that is far greater than KP!

The problem is a lot people knew Porzingis wasn't worth the trouble and wanted to sell high. Most likely we are contenders had we traded him earlier

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Jimbo5

4/17/2021  11:58 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/17/2021  11:59 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Jimbo5 wrote:I'm happy KP is no longer a Knick, i think he is a cancer. There is a need for him to be the focus/"best" player on the team. I have a feeling he is now resenting all the attention Luka is getting.

The problem is a lot people knew Porzingis wasn't worth the trouble and wanted to sell high. Most likely we are contenders had we traded him earlier

Was Jaylen Brown ever offered by the Celtics for Porzingis? I would have been very happy with that. Regardless of what happened and did not happen, i think its a trade the knicks won because the knicks are back on their feet and thriving.

TPercy
Member: #5748

4/17/2021  12:10 PM
Jimbo5 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Was Jaylen Brown ever offered by the Celtics for Porzingis? I would have been very happy with that. Regardless of what happened and did not happen, i think its a trade the knicks won because the knicks are back on their feet and thriving.

Facts...but man Jaylen Brown + Randle + Thibs would have this team looking mighty fine. Nevertheless, I’m very content with what we have going forward.

The Future is Bright!
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/17/2021  12:22 PM
I just love the Reddit dudes and their humor

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/17/2021  12:25 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/17/2021  12:31 PM
Impressed we won without Mitch or Burks. Dont believe any team will be looking past us. Richard Jefferson (please take him off the air, he sucks) said that Thibs wasnt going to rest his players. before the playoffs. Thibs has been resting Randle for part of the 4th lately. He isnt giving him time off, but Randle isnt being counted on to carry the team in the 4th. RJ and Burks are helping in that dept now.

Thibs is giving Frank situational minutes, which is the best way to utilize him. Could be very effective in that role, in the playoffs. Could see Frank subbing in unexpectedly to keep the other team off balance, with his D.

Nice to hear the media taking the Knicks, the players, seriously. Been a long time.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/17/2021  12:29 PM
martin wrote:I just love the Reddit dudes and their humor

The Miller addition is childish. Took over mid season, covid cut that even shorter.

Jimbo5

4/17/2021  12:33 PM
If RJ continues to improve and would average 20pts/game next season and Randle continues his good form and would average 25pts, 10rebs, 5 assists and the knicks get an obvious upgrade at the point, how important is it to find another superstar to join the team like Beal, Kawhi or Lavine? Or will it be better to just go after a very good player like Powell or Trent to complete the starting 5?

I do hope the knicks ahows some roster continuity and resign Noel, Burks and Bullock.

martin
USA
4/17/2021  1:10 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

Your lines of thinking are just utterly daft.

martin
USA
4/17/2021  1:18 PM
man KP has absolutely lost some foot speed or something. I don't remember him being this bad and, quite frankly, slow

Knicks-Mav.......One goal

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy