Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
11/1/2004  10:23 AM
Marbury, Stephon 6-2 205 Georgia Tech 1996 G Feb 20, 1977
Thomas, Tim 6-10 240 Villanova 1997 F Feb 26, 1977
Crawford, Jamal 6-5 190 Michigan G Mar 20, 1980
Isiah Lord Thomas III, was born April 30, 1961, in Chicago

I was doing a little research to see whether or not at least our core players could easily develop some form of chemistry between them. I have realized that the makeup of the starting guards, at least according to astrology, is perfect to complement one another. Marb, Crawf, and TT are the same sign. In fact Marb and TT are born in the same month, same year, and are a couple of days apart. I was once told that for a marriage to be successful, the partner has to be in your square, basically, the personalities have to match. Combining those three, there shouldn't be any problems what so ever between them. The relationship will be excellent, and the outcome of their collaborative work will be magical. They will work together, and their stats will be outstanding.

Sensitive and Humane
Sensitive Pisces reacts emotionally to everything. You just give in to your feelings, a trait which can lay you open to control by the unscrupulous. But then, you yourself are fairminded and not at all afraid to bend unbreakable rules, should the situation demand a more humane approach. You would make an excellent judge, a sensitive administrator, or a quite inspirational teacher.

Confronting your own vulnerability, you can be a daredevil and risk-taker. The thrills of car racing, piloting a plane, exploring the wilderness, or hunting game can be seductive. A compulsive eater, you face a lifelong battle of the bulge. Sports and physical fitness routines are a good way to keep in shape and reduce emotional stress. Horseback riding, dancing, skating, swimming or sailing are favoured activities. Your colours are pale green, purple, rose, and grey-blue. Pisces rules metallic pewter, while your birthstones are aquamarine, chrysolite and moonstone.

Compassionate Pisces is idealistic, although you have a tendency towards sacrificing yourself on the altar of love, or some other noble cause. Hmmm. You really must watch that tendency to play the martyr.

Despite your sensitive personality and delicate physical constitutions, you really are a survivor. You outlast those who may be much stronger, by adapting more easily to the demands of changing circumstances. Your intuitions are reliable and should be trusted; you may even have natural psychic powers, which can be developed, given the right circumstances. However, because you are adaptable and so readily identify with the feelings of others, you risk exploitation and loss of your own needs, ideas, and talent. Of course, intuitive Pisces understands the moods and behaviour of others so well that you can be quite a manipulator behind the scenes. Pisces is a dual sign, which has both an up and a down-side.

Pisces and Pisces

Pisces, the Sign of the Fishes, is a Water Sign. Two Fish together can create a private heaven or hell on earth, depending on whether you choose to swim upstream or downstream. While you are irresistibly drawn to each other, you are both prone to become lost in dreams and fantasies. If you can commit to practical and realistic goals together, you have an excellent chance of success.

Because you are both Mutable Signs, communication will be almost effortless. In fact, most Pisces couples report a telepathic bond between them. All it usually takes is a look into the other's liquid eyes to know what is in his or her heart and mind. If all life's problems could be resolved in the bedroom you'd be happy!

The only danger of this is taking your connection for granted... While it may seem that your partner can read your thoughts, you still need to make things clear through the written or spoken word. It is not a good idea to try to deceive your Pisces lover. That other Fish will surely know the truth on some level, and will be hurt that you did not feel you could be honest. Ultimately, the two of you are among the most compassionate and understanding people in the Zodiac, and this gentleness of spirit must be extended to each other as well.

The double Water Sign connection gives you an instant empathy for each other, but this can be lost if you allow drugs, alcohol, and other forms of escapism to lead you astray. You could be the couple who works together to make the world a better place, or you could be the couple who spends every night together at the local pub, drowning in your sorrows. Rising to the challenges of life is a decision you both must make, for one cannot save the other from sinking to the bottom if that is his choice.

Generally the mutable signs (Sagittarius, Virgo, Pisces and Gemini) are rather better matched as friends, lovers or colleagues than as spouses. These signs need to lean on their partners for security, while supplying at their own end the social lubricant and joie de vivre that can make stronger, more stable partners happy, bringing them out of themselves. Without a reliable anchor for your relationship, you can get lost in a sea of overwhelming emotions.

Nevertheless, the power of Jupiter and Neptune can bring a deeply intuitive, even spiritual flavour to the mixture, so long as at least one of you is of a settled nature. Overall, this is a wonderful combination when both partners are balanced!

The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
11/1/2004  10:33 AM
this is the GREATEST POST EVER!!!
toodarkmark
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #515
USA
11/1/2004  10:39 AM
I'm a Pisces too. There was a movie with Julius Irving in the 70's (who is also a Pisces) called the Fish Who Saved Philadelphia or something like that. It was about a team made up of all Pisces who won a championship. Maybbeeee it's Isiah's favorite movie? Who knowsss.

Pisces are the best, just dont ever date one, because we're horrible.
I don't care what people think. People are stupid. - Charles Barkley
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
11/1/2004  10:42 AM
I simply hope that TT, Marb, and Crawff are on the same page, because as a Knickebocker, I sure am craving a championship
The true Knickabocker..........
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/1/2004  10:42 AM
Posted by djsunyc:

this is the GREATEST POST EVER!!!
classic
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
bernard
Member: #475
11/1/2004  10:59 AM
Yeah, I'll give this post an emphatic "HMMM".
DefAndReb
Member: #336
11/1/2004  5:13 PM
Posted by toodarkmark:

I'm a Pisces too. There was a movie with Julius Irving in the 70's (who is also a Pisces) called the Fish Who Saved Philadelphia or something like that. It was about a team made up of all Pisces who won a championship. Maybbeeee it's Isiah's favorite movie? Who knowsss.

The Fish that Saved Pittsburgh
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
11/1/2004  5:20 PM
Posted by DefAndReb:
Posted by toodarkmark:

The Fish that Saved Pittsburgh

I still want to see that one. The first I ever heard of it was when Derek Fisher hit the shot against the Spurs and all the LA papers had 'The Fish That Saved LA' as their title.

[Edited by - crzymdups on 11/01/2004 17:20:45]
¿ △ ?
Kwazimodal
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #728
11/1/2004  6:41 PM
Ok now you guys are starting to worry me.

The fish that saved pittsburg is one of my favorite worst movies of the 70s.

[Edited by - kwazimodal on 11/01/2004 20:35:49]
teslawlo
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #699
USA
11/1/2004  6:47 PM
HMMM
http://allknicks.com
Bizzy211
Member: #601
USA
11/1/2004  7:06 PM
What kind of post is this Diderotn are u a female, or were you in touch with ur femanine side when u wrote this? (Hey, no hard feelings)
Bizzy Shadyville, NY **soundcloud.com/Bizzy211**
PhilinLA
Member: #696
11/1/2004  9:25 PM
Wow, not only does Jamal Crawford have my birthday (though not year) but I used to write the Things That Make You Go Hmmmm (carservations) on the Arsenio Hall Show. Hmmmm.
http://amonthhoffundays.blogspot.com/ We got a ringer.
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
11/1/2004  10:50 PM
HMMMMMM!
Knicks_Fan
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
11/2/2004  12:29 AM
HMMMMMM........

...?
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
NumberTwoPencil
Member: #481
USA
11/2/2004  2:49 AM
>this is the GREATEST POST EVER!!!

YES!

Please, dude, keep writing. The NJ Nets, hell, no one else in the league generates articles like that.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
11/2/2004  10:12 AM
NumberTwoPencil

the GREATEST USERNAME EVER!!!
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/2/2004  11:59 AM
Looks like Miss Cleo is a Knick fan after all!
Things that Make you Go HMMMM

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy