[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Crosstown game, 7pm
Author Thread
technomaster
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #426
USA
4/6/2021  9:05 AM
I kind of see this series sweep as something like when the Giants met the undefeated Patriots in the Super Bowl. We've shown we can hang with them... and if the ball bounces a little bit differently on even 1 play in these regular season games, we might see a different outcome.

Disappointing... but some saving grace: Destiny seems to want the Knicks to make the playoffs. We're currently in the 8th seed at 25-26, 1.5 games out of 4th place and 1.5 games ahead of 9th place.

* Charlotte (6th seed, 25-24): already down Ball, is going to miss Hayward for a month or so. They're going to have a hard time keeping things going.
* Indiana (9th seed, 22-26): TJ Warren out for season, Sabonis & Brogdon are a little beat up and are showing up on the injury report.

Chicago and Toronto are 3.5 and 4.5 games out of the 8th seed and are both currently falling.

“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/6/2021  11:53 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/6/2021  11:54 AM
Indy has good individual talent but it does not fit together. Short run they miss Coach Nate McMillan. Maybe we understand why Rockets did not love Lavert. Dude shoots a lot!
Hornets did not miss Ball as much as they should with Haywood out.
Chicago just did a big trade. Well coached I can see them waking up. Toronto is a mystery always. I expect to be in a play in game. One 2/3rds thru season at .500ish and we bitching about middle of the road? We have not sniffed this since 2012.
GameThread: Crosstown game, 7pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy