[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Iq questionable against Orlando. Harper needs a chance? 730pm
Author Thread
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

3/19/2021  12:38 PM

Hopefully Frank builds on this. it is very puzzling to me. He seems very bright yet he rarely uses his size to advantage on offense.

We don't need 20 from him. Most sane people would be happy with consistent 8-12 and his defense

(5)(5)
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/19/2021  12:44 PM
jrodmc wrote:
TPercy wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:

This is what makes it even more frustrating when he has those **** games because if he can be just an AVERAGE offensive player, he can be on any NBA rotation he wants. You just cant teach the defense he plays.

Sure you can teach it. It's just barely anybody in this league wants to run and keep their hands up all the time. Takes energy away from the offensive side. Frankie is a throwback to the Havlicek/Augmon model. Doesn't let people blow by. Gets a hand up every time, no matter who he's guarding. And never stops moving.

That was a stop and the go ahead bucket. Great sequence. This is why he has his fans!

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/19/2021  2:03 PM
NYKBocker wrote:

I think there was at least one other possession in the 4th where Gordon tried to post and back down Frank without success

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
3/19/2021  4:15 PM
martin wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:

I think there was at least one other possession in the 4th where Gordon tried to post and back down Frank without success

That "lack of passion for the game" sure shows.

In all seriousness. Its pretty wild how confident and aggressive he is defensively in comparison to how he plays offensively.

If this was one of those feel good movies. Someone would say a phrase like "just treat offense like you would if you were on defense". Then his eyes would open and the light bulb would click and he would become a star.

Randle practically forced him out of his slump by consistently feeding him. That's leadership!

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
3/19/2021  6:47 PM
martin wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:

GameThread: Iq questionable against Orlando. Harper needs a chance? 730pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy