Welpee
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6239

2/14/2021  2:12 PM
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:
fishmike wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:
Welpee wrote:It's still early but I think the "Rose messing up our chemistry" thing looks like it may not be an issue.

I don't believe I've ever had to do this before...but I may have been wrong!

cant blame anyone for having a sour taste in their mouth from the last time Rose was here. Different player, different team and VERY different coach. He's a gem and there's no reason he cant be backup PG and 6th man for the next couple years.

Knicks are gonna be +500 soon and folks are gonna start talking about winning our first round playoff matchup

Knicks can be that first round playoff team no one wants to play

Agree... I do hope the Knicks FO doesnt skip steps and buy at the deadline unless its a minor thing like the DRose trade.
Yep, I just don't expect blockbuster deal that makes sense unless it's just a move we can't refuse, but I don't see it.
AUTOADVERT
KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

2/14/2021  3:01 PM
Welpee wrote:
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:
fishmike wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:
Welpee wrote:It's still early but I think the "Rose messing up our chemistry" thing looks like it may not be an issue.

I don't believe I've ever had to do this before...but I may have been wrong!

cant blame anyone for having a sour taste in their mouth from the last time Rose was here. Different player, different team and VERY different coach. He's a gem and there's no reason he cant be backup PG and 6th man for the next couple years.

Knicks are gonna be +500 soon and folks are gonna start talking about winning our first round playoff matchup

Knicks can be that first round playoff team no one wants to play

Agree... I do hope the Knicks FO doesnt skip steps and buy at the deadline unless its a minor thing like the DRose trade.
Yep, I just don't expect blockbuster deal that makes sense unless it's just a move we can't refuse, but I don't see it.

Man that's what I hope. Listening to the sports radio bimbos pushing for Randle and 4 #1's for Beal...ai yi yi....

GameThread: Possible for 2 boring, winnable back-to-back games? Houston, 8pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy