USA
2/12/2021  10:46 PM
A wonderfully boring win. I'll take it.
AUTOADVERT
Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
2/12/2021  11:02 PM
Rose has been worth that second round pick and more just for how he seems like the only who can find Obi.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/12/2021  11:26 PM
Clean wrote:Rose has been worth that second round pick and more just for how he seems like the only who can find Obi.
Yup. He is the only one that knows how to pass ahead
fwk00
Member: #6048

2/13/2021  1:03 AM
Clean wrote:Rose has been worth that second round pick and more just for how he seems like the only who can find Obi.

It's early.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

2/13/2021  8:38 AM
NYKBocker wrote:A wonderfully boring win. I'll take it.

Problem is the Mavs are winning. In a top loaded draft we are going to miss out on the franchise changers again. I have a feeling we may punt on this draft to trade for Oladipo. Oladipo is done. It would be a typical Knick move

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/13/2021  8:44 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/13/2021  8:45 AM
Sucks about Mitch. We'll see who starts. Bigs are going to have their work cut out for them, if we're going to stay
in the hunt.

Rose is passing a lot more than last time. Helps set up the drive as well. Did a good job of finding Toppin. Obi did a good job of moving without the ball. When we have a starter who can get the ball where Obi likes it, look out. Payton is picking up the offense, which we need from the starters.

Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
2/13/2021  10:31 AM
Jmpasq wrote:

Problem is the Mavs are winning. In a top loaded draft we are going to miss out on the franchise changers again. I have a feeling we may punt on this draft to trade for Oladipo. Oladipo is done. It would be a typical Knick move

I really hope we are there on lottery night. Hopefully the Mavs miss the playoffs so we can make it on our own, but I really hope we land a top pick with either of the picks.

Knicks_Fan
Chandler
Member: #6197

2/13/2021  10:32 AM
NYKBocker wrote:
Yup. He is the only one that knows how to pass ahead

he also initiates fast breaks on made baskets when opponent is lackadasical. also generally pushes pace --not SSOL but same in spirit

(5)(5)
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/13/2021  10:33 AM
The weirdest stat of the night

BURKS 0-3 FG 0 points 8 Rebounds 26 mins 1 assist +21 (highest of the game)

ES
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
2/13/2021  11:34 AM
Jmpasq wrote:

so you have moved on from "Rose will kill any chemistry as he jacks up shots" to the next ****ty "typical Knick move..."

Like seriously its kinda like a fan site for the Knicks but you seem to hate every phucking thing about the the NY Knicks. Someone in the Knicks org just exhaled... Jmpasq: "I bet they have bad breath and are in an elevator and not properly wearing their mask. Typical Knick FO"

Time for some fresh air dude

So much good **** going on with the team. Have a nice day

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
fishmike
USA
2/13/2021  11:36 AM
knicks1248 wrote:The weirdest stat of the night

BURKS 0-3 FG 0 points 8 Rebounds 26 mins 1 assist +21 (highest of the game)

If we are sticking with Elf as the starter Burks should start. Cant have 3 non scorers, and I am pretty sure Noel starts while Mitch is out
fishmike
USA
2/13/2021  11:59 AM
Knick fans forget because we never see it, but look at how much easier the game gets with good PG play. This is why that Rose trade was a coup. We literally gave up farts in the wind for this guy and he's an impact player on both ends of the floor.

I am 100% for rebuilding and drafting and growing our own talent base. I am also a huge believer that the one old guy can be PG. I LOVED Derrick Harper. I would be fine with using all our picks to simply draft the BPAs, and offer a fat 2 year deal to Lowry or Conley. Bring back Rose on a 2 year MLE deal as well. Its why I was open to a CP3 trade if it didnt cost too much in terms of pipeline.

That being said we could have a very simple offseason. Sign Lowry or Conley 2 years $58mm, sign Rose 2 years $20mm, bring back Bullock (I am literally just using him as placeholder in the SL)

Next year:
PG Lowry or Conley
SG RJ
SF Bullock
PF Randle
C Mitch
Bench: Rose, Quick, Obi, Knox, Rivers, Iggy, FRP(Dal), FRP(NY), SRP(Det)

Now we know some of those guys are gonners but working with who's under contract.

With Thibs that looks a lot like a 2nd round team in the East with a really strong pipeline and upwards growth for this coaching staff to mold and build up. That's how I would push this project forward.

Get Thibs another floor general. Keep the kids and let them develop chemistry. Some will stick, other will flake. Swing enough and we'll get some hits.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/13/2021  1:12 PM
fishmike wrote:Knick fans forget because we never see it, but look at how much easier the game gets with good PG play. This is why that Rose trade was a coup. We literally gave up farts in the wind for this guy and he's an impact player on both ends of the floor.

I am 100% for rebuilding and drafting and growing our own talent base. I am also a huge believer that the one old guy can be PG. I LOVED Derrick Harper. I would be fine with using all our picks to simply draft the BPAs, and offer a fat 2 year deal to Lowry or Conley. Bring back Rose on a 2 year MLE deal as well. Its why I was open to a CP3 trade if it didnt cost too much in terms of pipeline.

That being said we could have a very simple offseason. Sign Lowry or Conley 2 years $58mm, sign Rose 2 years $20mm, bring back Bullock (I am literally just using him as placeholder in the SL)

Next year:
PG Lowry or Conley
SG RJ
SF Bullock
PF Randle
C Mitch
Bench: Rose, Quick, Obi, Knox, Rivers, Iggy, FRP(Dal), FRP(NY), SRP(Det)

Now we know some of those guys are gonners but working with who's under contract.

With Thibs that looks a lot like a 2nd round team in the East with a really strong pipeline and upwards growth for this coaching staff to mold and build up. That's how I would push this project forward.

Get Thibs another floor general. Keep the kids and let them develop chemistry. Some will stick, other will flake. Swing enough and we'll get some hits.

I'm down with the idea but the 2022 free agent class has the potential to be very good and you just can't sign those guys for 2 years, they would be anchors by then.

Big one year splashes? Sure.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GameThread: Knicks visit Washington for Friday scheduled Beal tryout, 7pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy