[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Disappointed in Nazr
Author Thread
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
10/27/2004  8:17 AM
I once had high hopes, or at least some hope that Nazr would develop into a decent starter. However after watching last year and this years preseason I am disappointed. Nazr doesn't seem like he has alot of basketball smarts and I don't think he is going to ever get much better than he is right now. His capacity to learn is really hurting his development IMO.

He always brings the ball down below his head on his post moves, commits alot of stupid away from the basket fouls and still hasn't gotten the defensive rotations down. He has physical skills but I don't every think he is going to make it to the next level.

Thoughts?
PURE KNICKS LOVE
AUTOADVERT
CTKnicksfan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #572
10/27/2004  9:10 AM
Nazr is what he is, which is a decent backup. He will occasionally show flashes of being a competent player, but no consistency. For every night he gives 10-10-2, there will be 2 or 3 where he is 6-4-0 with 5 fouls. I've always disliked KT as starting C, but in this case it's the right move because it gives Sweetney a chance to start. If Baker can get his act together, he will challange Nazr for the majority of the backup minutes.
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
10/27/2004  9:16 AM
It seems to me you know early in a game if Nazr has it or not that night. Why not start him, give him extended minutes when he shows he's going to have one of his 17-12's and go to Baker or KT early when he shows he's off?
Disappointed in Nazr

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy