[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Rock Bottom
Author Thread
scylla
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #97
1/21/2002  3:27 PM
I just watched the absolute worst Knicks game I have ever seen, one that Marv Albert called the worst home performance from the team he's seen in his career. They got run off their own court (111-68) by the mediocre Hornets. This, in light of the Insider report that Layden is having trouble finding a good deal, makes me worry that he's going to do something stupid. I wouldn't put it past him to make a mistake like Vin Baker, in whom he's always had an inexplicable interest. I would rather he sit on his hands and let this group continue to play their way into the lottery, if the alternative is another grossly overpaid underachiever. The current roster seems more than capable of getting us a high draft pick as is.
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/21/2002  4:29 PM
dang, so much for me getting up early today and remembering to set the VCR (no holiday here).

And I think you may have said it best with "They got run off their own court (111-68) by the mediocre Hornets". A mediocre Hornets team indeed. So, what does that make the Knicks? Certainly lottery bound for starters.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Rock Bottom

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy