[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Knicks host Jazz [Bullock possibly out tonight. Could it be 2K time?]
Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/6/2021  12:48 PM
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
1/6/2021  12:50 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/6/2021  12:51 PM
It'll have to be haha.
blkexec
Member: #748
1/6/2021  1:12 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:

I always wondered if injury reporting was a way to unclutter your roster at crowded positions. With Rivers and Burk. Even quickley...I dont think the need for Bullock holds up. Hes not shooting like he should. Not sure if he's meeting his own career averages.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/6/2021  1:24 PM
blkexec wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

I always wondered if injury reporting was a way to unclutter your roster at crowded positions. With Rivers and Burk. Even quickley...I dont think the need for Bullock holds up. Hes not shooting like he should. Not sure if he's meeting his own career averages.

not even close... Im one of the few Bullock fans around here. He's a career 38% from 3 and is around 30% for this season. Thibs loves his D but shooting like that is gonna get you subbed. You only get so many chances and we got other guys. Between covid protocols and turned ankles these guys are gonna get plenty of chances
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
BigDaddyG

1/6/2021  1:26 PM
blkexec wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Reggie is way down. He's a career 38% from three and he's at about 31% now. Gotta believe he picks it up and gets to at least 35%. We'll see. Knox is not lighting the world on fire, but he at least needs some attention out there. Now would've been a good opportunity to try Frank in some three guard alignments with IQ and Rivers.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
knicks1248
Member: #582
1/6/2021  1:28 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
blkexec wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Reggie is way down. He's a career 38% from three and he's at about 31% now. Gotta believe he picks it up and gets to at least 35%. We'll see. Knox is not lighting the world on fire, but he at least needs some attention out there. Now would've been a good opportunity to try Frank in some three guard alignments with IQ and Rivers.

do we even have 8 guys to suit up, Knox is listed as Day to Day?

Would hate to see Rj and Randle go for another 40 + minutes

ES
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

1/6/2021  1:38 PM
Wouldn’t be surprised if rivers starts
fishmike
USA
1/6/2021  2:17 PM
whats 2k time? queue up too embarrassed to ask meme
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
1/6/2021  2:32 PM
fishmike wrote:whats 2k time? queue up too embarrassed to ask meme

Glad someone asked before me.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
1/6/2021  2:37 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:

Oh I just realized I think that means Kevin Knox. My bad.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
BigDaddyG

1/6/2021  2:50 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

Yeah, I meant Knox. I figured he at least earned his Knick name back after his recent play.

fishmike
USA
1/6/2021  3:24 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

Yeah, I meant Knox. I figured he at least earned his Knick name back after his recent play.

KK the 2nd... I like it and duh!

Yea man... 30 good minutes from him would be great. Looks like Randle and RJ are heading to another 40min night

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

1/6/2021  5:21 PM
fishmike wrote:
blkexec wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

not even close... Im one of the few Bullock fans around here. He's a career 38% from 3 and is around 30% for this season. Thibs loves his D but shooting like that is gonna get you subbed. You only get so many chances and we got other guys. Between covid protocols and turned ankles these guys are gonna get plenty of chances

I see you are still fighting the good fight for Reggie...I can dig it...Reggie seems like a good dude but he left his jumper with his previous teams...outside of a few games, haven't seen a shooter in the blue n orange.

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

1/6/2021  5:21 PM
fishmike wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

KK the 2nd... I like it and duh!

Yea man... 30 good minutes from him would be great. Looks like Randle and RJ are heading to another 40min night

They rank 1 and 2 in the league in minutes...

fishmike
USA
1/6/2021  5:29 PM
Uptown wrote:
fishmike wrote:
blkexec wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

I see you are still fighting the good fight for Reggie...I can dig it...Reggie seems like a good dude but he left his jumper with his previous teams...outside of a few games, haven't seen a shooter in the blue n orange.

I do like Reggie but he's sucked. His defense is what gets him minutes but he's gotta hit shots. Coach loves defense but he like guys that play hard on offense also. Reggie's effort is there and he's a good player for the young guys to challenge for minutes.

I am drinking the Thibs kool aid HARD. I have been grape wasted since 10am

wargames
Member: #6053

1/6/2021  5:43 PM
How many guys can even suit up for this game?
The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/6/2021  6:23 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
I actually started thinking if you meant like we have 2 digits and need to go 4 digits. Hmmmmm...that don't make any sense. I must be getting old.
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
1/6/2021  6:45 PM
they should cancel all games tonite. it’s business as usual after this ****?
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
1/6/2021  6:46 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
I actually started thinking if you meant like we have 2 digits and need to go 4 digits. Hmmmmm...that don't make any sense. I must be getting old.

I thought 2K was a video game reference.

This is the Randle.
BigDaddyG

1/6/2021  6:59 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

I thought 2K was a video game reference.

Yeah, tied into the game and the name.

GameThread: Knicks host Jazz [Bullock possibly out tonight. Could it be 2K time?]

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy