[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Last preseason game. Cavs 730
Author Thread
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

12/20/2020  1:39 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:There is no doubt that for the first time in a long time the Knicks have a legit head coach who has a great track record. You can see the kids playing hard even on defense where many of them are still green.

If the Knicks make the playoffs this season he has to get Coach of the Year.

AUTOADVERT
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

12/20/2020  1:45 PM
fishmike wrote:
smackeddog wrote:I do hope this game was a sign of things to come. I am hoping Knox can turn things around, he's infuriating at times but I am rooting for him.

Also I don't think RJ has gotten enough hype for his performance this preseason

Im trying to be chill but bro BRO dude DUDE DUUUUUUDDE. He looks like a top 5 pick perenial all star type guy. 2 way player, scorer, ball mover, great IQ and work ethic, gets others involved, a southpaw like myself... I am ALL about building around RJ. If he keeps his FTs up as well he's gonna be a fantastic finisher. With a couple athletic scorers in this years draft I really feel like we have the starts of a squad

RJ's rookie season was underrated and this preseason completely ignored by the media.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/20/2020  2:43 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:Frank fans must be gasping for air at this point, because quickely just bagged his minutes

These here parts are full of Knicks fans. And then there are a few distinct whiny ass bitches

Since we are covering fun topics lets review what 1248 said about the trade that ended with us drafting Quickley

knicks1248 wrote:perry should fired by 3:15 pm

knicks1248 wrote:If we were good at developing this would be a good trade, but we completely suck at it, which is why perry is a dead man walking..we have zero assets now..

knicks1248 wrote:Did dolan make this trade, because it makes very little sense. They took our best player, and you were suppose to get there best young player..

we just got a bunch of guys that don't even combine to score 8 points and 5 rebonds..they probably all get waived

knicks1248 wrote:The only way this trade is good is if the knicks flip those picks on draft night and get morris back in FA.
I just can't believe we have done the exact same thing 5 season in a row and the results have been the exact same..HORRIBLE and you do it again a 6th time.

Putting your young guys through another 60 loss season, if frank is here next season, he will be on his 4th coach in 4 seasons, knox is 3rd in 3 seasons

source: http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=59779&page=1

what a phuckin wanker

. His posts make me laugh at this because how outlandish they are. He is the same guy who would have done whatever it took(Asset wise/cap wise) to bring Westbrook here 😂. He had been notoriously against building through the draft which is fine but now all of a sudden he changes his tune.

Glad he makes anyone laugh. Dude just irritates me. Thank you Fish for taking the time to call him out. IF we let dudes like that promote stupidity and impressionable upon to others a and allowed to digest that as legit we are doing our jobs.
Its ok to have opinions that we don’t agree with, but can’t be strutting around all ignorant and lazy and not get called out.

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

12/20/2020  3:19 PM
fishmike wrote:What a fun ending to preseason

I saw Jared Harper I thought he was Spud Webb

At 20 years old RJ looks like the elite slashing big SG we saw at Duke. He looks awesome. I dont not want him at SF, his ability to play SG at 6'6 215 with great defense and high athleticism is a huge positional advantage. His ability to handle the ball and start the offense at times only helps if playing next to a scorer like Quick. Lots of teams are starting small back courts like Garland/Sexton or FVV/Lowry, Murray/Harris.. to name a few. Going big AND being fast/athletic is the NBA way to win

Mitch played so well Thibs was impressed

When you look at yearly talent that goes through Kentucky we picked the right college team to pair up with. Quickley belongs and the level of confidence Knox is showing on both ends is great.

GREAT to see Bullock have a good game. He doesnt get much love around here (Uptown ). Of all our vets I think he's the best. He plays great D, his shot is good and he does a ton of little things that help on the floor. He's a high IQ player and a really good guy who's been through some ****. I hope he sticks but I suspect he's got a great chance to land us another late FRP at the deadline when some team needs him for a push.

Randle was a ball mover. He whipped alot of passes around to find open guys. The 8 assists were great but there were some equally nice hockey assists as well.

LOL....I give Thibs and Quick all the credit for making him look like he belonged in the NBA...But seriously, Bullock has always been a decent rotational player, he's just looked like sh** since he's been here. You make a good point about the loss of his sister last year which was terrible. I'm sure that had an affect on him last year. With that said, he's a guy that will play well as long as his in a good system and or playing alongside good players who will make the game easier for him.

Quickley's playmaking ability and range opened up the floor for him and the others...It's amazing how an actual PG who can shoot can open up the floor and make the game easier for everyone....

KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

12/20/2020  3:33 PM
Nalod wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:Frank fans must be gasping for air at this point, because quickely just bagged his minutes

These here parts are full of Knicks fans. And then there are a few distinct whiny ass bitches

Since we are covering fun topics lets review what 1248 said about the trade that ended with us drafting Quickley

knicks1248 wrote:perry should fired by 3:15 pm

knicks1248 wrote:If we were good at developing this would be a good trade, but we completely suck at it, which is why perry is a dead man walking..we have zero assets now..

knicks1248 wrote:Did dolan make this trade, because it makes very little sense. They took our best player, and you were suppose to get there best young player..

we just got a bunch of guys that don't even combine to score 8 points and 5 rebonds..they probably all get waived

knicks1248 wrote:The only way this trade is good is if the knicks flip those picks on draft night and get morris back in FA.
I just can't believe we have done the exact same thing 5 season in a row and the results have been the exact same..HORRIBLE and you do it again a 6th time.

Putting your young guys through another 60 loss season, if frank is here next season, he will be on his 4th coach in 4 seasons, knox is 3rd in 3 seasons

source: http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=59779&page=1

what a phuckin wanker

. His posts make me laugh at this because how outlandish they are. He is the same guy who would have done whatever it took(Asset wise/cap wise) to bring Westbrook here 😂. He had been notoriously against building through the draft which is fine but now all of a sudden he changes his tune.

Glad he makes anyone laugh. Dude just irritates me. Thank you Fish for taking the time to call him out. IF we let dudes like that promote stupidity and impressionable upon to others a and allowed to digest that as legit we are doing our jobs.
Its ok to have opinions that we don’t agree with, but can’t be strutting around all ignorant and lazy and not get called out.

I post at another board where it seems like 3/4's of the posters have the same bipolar, prisoner of the moment, not gonna listen or look at the facts mindset as 1248. Here where the discussion is on a higher plane (mostly) I think he...well I won't call him a breath of fresh air but maybe is an icy blast of New York sports fan "reality."

GameThread: Last preseason game. Cavs 730

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy