Author Thread
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
12/18/2020  10:14 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:Frank fans must be gasping for air at this point, because quickely just bagged his minutes
no actually we are excited for Quickley. Grow up

You should be because this is the exact kind of pace i like, not that walk it up the court BS

First and foremost we are KNICK fans , we care about the success of all the players not just one. So your point makes zero sense as usual. your obsession with Frank is getting silly. Nobody was complaining we were exited seeing RJ, Quickley, Mitch(another favorite of yours 😂) and Know playing well

Look forward to seeing Frank feed off Quickly's energy like everyone else has.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

12/18/2020  10:15 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:Frank fans must be gasping for air at this point, because quickely just bagged his minutes

You should be because this is the exact kind of pace i like, not that walk it up the court BS

First and foremost we are KNICK fans , we care about the success of all the players not just one. So your point makes zero sense as usual. your obsession with Frank is getting silly. Nobody was complaining we were exited seeing RJ, Quickley, Mitch(another favorite of yours 😂) and Know playing well

Look forward to seeing Frank feed off Quickly's energy like everyone else has.

Agreed. I’m very interested in how they look together
Kemet
Member: #6148

12/18/2020  10:22 PM
Uptown wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Uptown wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:Holy crap!! Quick with 22? Bullock with 17 and Knox with 18? Knicks with 100 in 3 Q's!! And I am missing it!!
What had happened.

Are you just now tuning in?

Unfortunately out at a HS game. Seems like we are rollin.

Hope you get a chance to run it back when you get home. Quickleys numbers are good. but they still dont do much justice for how good he has looked. He is pushing the tempo. he's keeping his dribble alive, getting into the paint and opening up good looks for his teammates and he's playing with so much confidence. Can't remember the last time we had a pg that played with this much poise in a game.

FYI, He did all of his damage against Sexton and Garland.

Well .. FINALLY we got a team-ball play-maker guard who control the ball who plus have a decent quick shot release (Quickley) who's other talent has been improving his Knick teammates offensive performance on the court (The Future)!
I wonder-wonder how Payton, DSJ, Frank, Burks, and Noel are feeling after tonight Knicks win-win game without them ???

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/18/2020  10:33 PM
Kemet wrote:
Uptown wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Uptown wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:Holy crap!! Quick with 22? Bullock with 17 and Knox with 18? Knicks with 100 in 3 Q's!! And I am missing it!!
What had happened.

Hope you get a chance to run it back when you get home. Quickleys numbers are good. but they still dont do much justice for how good he has looked. He is pushing the tempo. he's keeping his dribble alive, getting into the paint and opening up good looks for his teammates and he's playing with so much confidence. Can't remember the last time we had a pg that played with this much poise in a game.

Well .. FINALLY we got a team-ball play-maker guard who control the ball who plus have a decent quick shot release (Quickley) who's other talent has been improving his Knick teammates offensive performance on the court (The Future)!
I wonder-wonder how Payton, DSJ, Frank, Burks, and Noel are feeling after tonight Knicks win-win game without them ???

Missed the game, but it sounds we found someone to work with Cade in the backcourt?
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Kemet
Member: #6148

12/18/2020  10:33 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Quickley's uptempo team-ball performance bag every Knicks guards minute by playing combo-guard in preseason.
Since draft night, i been watching a lot of Quickley's college performance .. Quickley & MitchRob (Late First rounders) are the Knicks Future in having a wining season, if Dolan don't trade them !!!

Chandler
Member: #6197

12/18/2020  10:34 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Kemet wrote:
Uptown wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Uptown wrote:
What had happened.

Missed the game, but it sounds we found someone to work with Cade in the backcourt?

Cade who?

(5)(5)
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
12/18/2020  10:38 PM
The nice thing is quickley is a combo guard and can play with different types of players. I see a future long term starter here.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/18/2020  10:45 PM

These here parts are full of Knicks fans. And then there are a few distinct whiny ass bitches

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
USA
12/18/2020  10:46 PM
NYKBocker wrote:Clyde doing his martin imitation taking his shot with Rebecca 😎

I got like one chance with her as soon as I get the courage

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/18/2020  10:52 PM
Just saw the Knox highlights..
I know I said I wouldn't fall for it again...but maybe he can a mini Tatum hahahah
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
knicks1248
Member: #582
12/18/2020  11:01 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Dont bash other players like randle and then praise your home grown players even when they play like crap

the dude has not been playing winning basketball, and I don't care who you are, when you win, everybody looks good, when you lose you start pointing fingers.

ES
wargames
Member: #6053

12/18/2020  11:06 PM

Frank has been playing mostly SG guard in the prior games

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
12/18/2020  11:16 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Just saw the Knox highlights..
I know I said I wouldn't fall for it again...but maybe he can a mini Tatum hahahah

Wondering if the empty arenas helping him relax. Looking good out there, this needs to be a big progress year for him.

starksfor3
Member: #488
12/18/2020  11:36 PM
MaTT4281 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:Just saw the Knox highlights..

Wondering if the empty arenas helping him relax. Looking good out there, this needs to be a big progress year for him.

Knox hasn’t looked this confident since the first 5 minutes of summer league last season...just before Zion dunked on his soul. I’m rooting for him to have a big year, too.

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."
ESOMKnicks
Member: #6064

12/19/2020  4:54 AM
With all my sympathy for DSJr, I see now that we need to let him go and do it fast. Gotta go with a Quickley/Harper/Bullock backcourt, keep Frank for his defense.

And hope we get rid of Payton and Randle fast too. These guys take up roster slots and are a real ballast for the team's development. I do not care how many games we lose this season, granted the Cavs were awful and the story would have been different against a quality team, but last night's players, playing style and intensity is the Knicks basketball that I want to be watching, win or lose.

StarksEwing1

12/19/2020  5:30 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Dont bash other players like randle and then praise your home grown players even when they play like crap

the dude has not been playing winning basketball, and I don't care who you are, when you win, everybody looks good, when you lose you start pointing fingers.

what the hell are you talking about?
martin
USA
12/19/2020  8:21 AM
ESOMKnicks wrote:With all my sympathy for DSJr, I see now that we need to let him go and do it fast. Gotta go with a Quickley/Harper/Bullock backcourt, keep Frank for his defense.

And hope we get rid of Payton and Randle fast too. These guys take up roster slots and are a real ballast for the team's development. I do not care how many games we lose this season, granted the Cavs were awful and the story would have been different against a quality team, but last night's players, playing style and intensity is the Knicks basketball that I want to be watching, win or lose.

It’ll be last year for those 2, book it

JesseDark
Member: #467
12/19/2020  9:50 AM
Nice to wake up after watching this team the night before and not having agita.
Bring back dee-fense
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
12/19/2020  10:00 AM
martin wrote:

These here parts are full of Knicks fans. And then there are a few distinct whiny ass bitches

Since we are covering fun topics lets review what 1248 said about the trade that ended with us drafting Quickley

knicks1248 wrote:perry should fired by 3:15 pm

knicks1248 wrote:If we were good at developing this would be a good trade, but we completely suck at it, which is why perry is a dead man walking..we have zero assets now..

knicks1248 wrote:Did dolan make this trade, because it makes very little sense. They took our best player, and you were suppose to get there best young player..

we just got a bunch of guys that don't even combine to score 8 points and 5 rebonds..they probably all get waived

knicks1248 wrote:The only way this trade is good is if the knicks flip those picks on draft night and get morris back in FA.
I just can't believe we have done the exact same thing 5 season in a row and the results have been the exact same..HORRIBLE and you do it again a 6th time.

Putting your young guys through another 60 loss season, if frank is here next season, he will be on his 4th coach in 4 seasons, knox is 3rd in 3 seasons

source: http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=59779&page=1

what a phuckin wanker

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
StarksEwing1

12/19/2020  10:09 AM
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:

Since we are covering fun topics lets review what 1248 said about the trade that ended with us drafting Quickley

knicks1248 wrote:perry should fired by 3:15 pm

knicks1248 wrote:If we were good at developing this would be a good trade, but we completely suck at it, which is why perry is a dead man walking..we have zero assets now..

knicks1248 wrote:Did dolan make this trade, because it makes very little sense. They took our best player, and you were suppose to get there best young player..

we just got a bunch of guys that don't even combine to score 8 points and 5 rebonds..they probably all get waived

knicks1248 wrote:The only way this trade is good is if the knicks flip those picks on draft night and get morris back in FA.
I just can't believe we have done the exact same thing 5 season in a row and the results have been the exact same..HORRIBLE and you do it again a 6th time.

Putting your young guys through another 60 loss season, if frank is here next season, he will be on his 4th coach in 4 seasons, knox is 3rd in 3 seasons

source: http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=59779&page=1

what a phuckin wanker

. His posts make me laugh at this because how outlandish they are. He is the same guy who would have done whatever it took(Asset wise/cap wise) to bring Westbrook here 😂. He had been notoriously against building through the draft which is fine but now all of a sudden he changes his tune.
GameThread: Last preseason game. Cavs 730

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy