[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2021 NCAA prospect watch / 2021 Draft
Author Thread
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

12/1/2020  8:22 PM
martin wrote:Knicks are going to be glad to be bad again for 1 more year. Or lucky

Yeah im cool with being bad this year because the talent at the top is ridiculous. The lottery has to go our way one of these years

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/1/2020  10:48 PM
Missed the Duke, but it looks like Johnson dropped back down to earth from the box score. Watching Kentucky Kansas now. This Braun kid looks like a potential plug and play guy in the second round. This Kansas team is solid. I have to give Gonzaga even more credit for their win.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BigDaddyG

12/1/2020  11:08 PM
Smoooooottthhh

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BigDaddyG

12/1/2020  11:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/2/2020  1:07 PM
You know this class is strong when Jalen Wilson from Kansaz is the runt of the litter from the group of Jalens
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

12/2/2020  9:04 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:Smoooooottthhh

It's still early, but he's the clear number pick for me. I think 2-6 will play musical chairs most the season. The 3 Jalen's (Green, Suggs and Johnson) Kuminga and Mobley.

TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

12/2/2020  12:49 PM
Quick thoughts:

that Stanford kid is nice! Saw his highlights and that jumper might be the most legit one I’ve seen all year. If he can demonstrate himself to be a more than competent defender, then I wouldn’t mind him here at all. Offensively, I just want to see a better handle and how he handles himself when his shot isn’t falling.

From now on I refuse to watch Cunningham highlights until lottery day. Dramatic yes but this is one player I’d hate to miss out on haha

That Kentucky teams looks really unbalanced. I’m sure Boston will still end up a lottery pick but man they all have some shaping up to do. It’s as if these guys haven’t played any organized basketball.

Evan Mobley looks really nice. Too soon to call, but it’d be really interesting to see what would happen in if Mitch panned out but Mobley ends up as the clear BPA on draft night.

The Future is Bright!
BigDaddyG

12/2/2020  1:10 PM
TPercy wrote:Quick thoughts:

that Stanford kid is nice! Saw his highlights and that jumper might be the most legit one I’ve seen all year. If he can demonstrate himself to be a more than competent defender, then I wouldn’t mind him here at all. Offensively, I just want to see a better handle and how he handles himself when his shot isn’t falling.

From now on I refuse to watch Cunningham highlights until lottery day. Dramatic yes but this is one player I’d hate to miss out on haha

That Kentucky teams looks really unbalanced. I’m sure Boston will still end up a lottery pick but man they all have some shaping up to do. It’s as if these guys haven’t played any organized basketball.

Evan Mobley looks really nice. Too soon to call, but it’d be really interesting to see what would happen in if Mitch panned out but Mobley ends up as the clear BPA on draft night.

Kentucky is going to have to adjust their backcourt rotations. Askew doesn't seem ready yet to conduct that train. Too much one on one from that team right now.
BigDaddyG

12/2/2020  1:16 PM
Jalen Wilson coming out party.
Uptown

12/2/2020  5:10 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/2/2020  5:18 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Jalen Wilson coming out party.

Great size at 6'8 and had a really good touch. Has a knack for drawing contact, and has some shiftyness to his game. If we luck up and get a pg with our first pick....Wilson is someone we need to look at with the Dallas pick if he's still there...And the only way he will be there is if Dallas struggles this year because if Wilson continues to play like this. he will climb into the lottery...

Uptown

12/2/2020  7:46 PM
Jalen Suggs just got hurt in this WVU game and it doesn't look good...He immediately grabbed at his Achilles. Hoping its just an ankle or foot injury...
BigDaddyG

12/2/2020  8:23 PM
Uptown wrote:Jalen Suggs just got hurt in this WVU game and it doesn't look good...He immediately grabbed at his Achilles. Hoping its just an ankle or foot injury...

😢 Let's hope it's just a sprain.

Uptown

12/2/2020  8:35 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Uptown wrote:Jalen Suggs just got hurt in this WVU game and it doesn't look good...He immediately grabbed at his Achilles. Hoping its just an ankle or foot injury...

He's walking in the hallways and putting more pressure on his foot. The fact that the trainers are allowing him to walk leads me to believe that its not an Achilles...Hope the kid is ok...

EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
12/2/2020  8:38 PM
Uptown wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

He's walking in the hallways and putting more pressure on his foot. The fact that the trainers are allowing him to walk leads me to believe that its not an Achilles...Hope the kid is ok...

Is it bad that I was hoping it was bad enough that he might be available with our Dallas pick? Truly hope he is well. Was quickly becoming my favorite college basketball player this year.

This is the Randle.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/2/2020  8:41 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Uptown

12/2/2020  8:46 PM
martin wrote:

I was just about to post this...Suggs was damn near in tears when he went down and was grabbing at his Achilles. He was probably more scared than anything...I should have known better.....Glad that he is ok though.

BigDaddyG

12/2/2020  8:55 PM
martin wrote:

Good! Few needs to manage our future star PG better.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/3/2020  11:15 AM
As of today and if Knicks had first pick, who do you guys like, Suggs or Cade?
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
wargames
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6053

12/3/2020  11:32 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/3/2020  12:34 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:
Uptown wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Is it bad that I was hoping it was bad enough that he might be available with our Dallas pick? Truly hope he is well. Was quickly becoming my favorite college basketball player this year.

Not for nothing a injury didn’t stop Ja Morant going second and I think it would be the same for Cade and Suggs. They are both going top 5

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
BigDaddyG

12/3/2020  11:51 AM
martin wrote:As of today and if Knicks had first pick, who do you guys like, Suggs or Cade?

Cade is my top pick. Cade is good enough to justify the positionless BS Fiz was mesmerizing Mills with. I'm not sure can guard 1s, especially at the NBA level, but I think he'll be fine if you put him on wings. His assists numbers haven't been ridiculous because he also plays with Likekele, who is also jumbo "point guard." Suggs is a monster athlete and runs the PnR like a pro. I think he'll also be able to defend both backcourt slots. He can probably learn to control pace better, but he's a beast. I still need to see Green and Kuminga before I say who I'd pick after Cade tho.

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
12/3/2020  9:03 PM
Just watched full game of Evan Mobley
He is very very impressive — he’s gonna extend his game at some point but he’s a long smooth 7 footer who has loads of potential
RIP Crushalot😞
2021 NCAA prospect watch / 2021 Draft

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy