5/6/2021  11:00 AM
pretty impressive stuff

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

5/6/2021  11:51 AM
martin wrote:pretty impressive stuff

His upside is tremendous. Seems like this draft wasn’t so awful after all. Ball Wiseman and Edwards all have a lot to work on but they are future all stars in the making.

The Future is Bright!
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
5/6/2021  4:16 PM
Interesting article on the Pacers coach disaster:

While injuries and challenges due to health and safety protocols have surely plagued the Indiana Pacers this season, NBA personnel have long been crediting the team's stumble to ninth in the Eastern Conference to a crumbling team chemistry at the hands of first-year head coach Nate Bjorkgren.

As ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski first reported on Tuesday evening, it appears Bjorkgren's tenure in Indiana will likely come to an end after just one season. His struggles as a head coach could even put longtime Pacers executives Kevin Pritchard and Chad Buchanon in jeopardy as well, multiple league sources told Bleacher Report.

"He's just very different," said one league executive who has worked previously with Bjorkgren. "He's not a d--k; he's just completely out of his element as a leader."

………

Nor did they consult with last year's Orlando bubble breakout player T.J. Warren—who played under Bjorkgren in Phoenix—according to sources. There is a belief among several members of the Pacers organization that Warren requested a trade upon learning of Bjorkgren's hire and has no interest in playing for Bjorkgren.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2942713-inside-the-turbulent-tenure-of-indiana-pacers-coach-nate-bjorkgren

TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

5/6/2021  4:41 PM
smackeddog wrote:Interesting article on the Pacers coach disaster:

While injuries and challenges due to health and safety protocols have surely plagued the Indiana Pacers this season, NBA personnel have long been crediting the team's stumble to ninth in the Eastern Conference to a crumbling team chemistry at the hands of first-year head coach Nate Bjorkgren.

As ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski first reported on Tuesday evening, it appears Bjorkgren's tenure in Indiana will likely come to an end after just one season. His struggles as a head coach could even put longtime Pacers executives Kevin Pritchard and Chad Buchanon in jeopardy as well, multiple league sources told Bleacher Report.

"He's just very different," said one league executive who has worked previously with Bjorkgren. "He's not a d--k; he's just completely out of his element as a leader."

………

Nor did they consult with last year's Orlando bubble breakout player T.J. Warren—who played under Bjorkgren in Phoenix—according to sources. There is a belief among several members of the Pacers organization that Warren requested a trade upon learning of Bjorkgren's hire and has no interest in playing for Bjorkgren.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2942713-inside-the-turbulent-tenure-of-indiana-pacers-coach-nate-bjorkgren

They said Thibs had a horrible management style omg. I figured something was up with the Pacers considering how much talent they have. His game management in games Ive seen has also been terrible. Won’t be surprised if they come back brand new next year.

The Future is Bright!
smackeddog
5/6/2021  5:09 PM
TPercy wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Interesting article on the Pacers coach disaster:

………

They said Thibs had a horrible management style omg. I figured something was up with the Pacers considering how much talent they have. His game management in games Ive seen has also been terrible. Won’t be surprised if they come back brand new next year.

It gets worse! Just a ridiculous situation:

Clean
Member: #743
5/6/2021  10:21 PM
With all the drama happening in that organization the Pacers still came through for us. Every loss for the Hawks makes things a little bit easier on this road trip.
smackeddog
5/7/2021  4:45 AM
Clean wrote:With all the drama happening in that organization the Pacers still came through for us. Every loss for the Hawks makes things a little bit easier on this road trip.

Very kind of them, much appreciated!

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/7/2021  8:47 AM
Hate that Thibs got snubbed on the April monthly coaching honor but glad to see ex knick Scotty Brooks perhaps save his job with an impressive run of their own. That team got ravaged by Covid issues. I think I read Brooks did not even see his team for a 12 day stretch. Bertans finally woke up and the new center also helped. Rockets dumping Westbrook for Wall was some bad stuff for them.
Wall continues to have health issues. That or they just flat out tanking.
Pacers moved from McMillan mostly keeping with not keeping a coach beyond 4 years. Its an interesting concept actually. I’m not that informed n Bjorkman as a coach and if they can salvage his presence. The on paper talent is good but they also have some high volume chuckers as well.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/7/2021  3:53 PM

[IMG_block] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0zXSnsWQAYIsLZ?format=jpg&name=large [/IMG_block]

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/7/2021  4:05 PM
martin wrote:

[IMG_block] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0zXSnsWQAYIsLZ?format=jpg&name=large [/IMG_block]

I see you Reggie

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

5/7/2021  10:07 PM
Well the Bulls did us a solid.
Clean
Member: #743
5/7/2021  11:21 PM
In a perfect world I wanted to play the Celtics in the playoffs. It does not seem like the Celtics has enough to pass the Hawks. 2nd best for us is the Hawks. Their scoring will cause us fits. The team I most want to stay away from 4/5 is Miami. I think they are a terrible matchup for us when they are healthy.
ESOMKnicks
Member: #6064

5/8/2021  9:51 AM
Clean wrote:In a perfect world I wanted to play the Celtics in the playoffs. It does not seem like the Celtics has enough to pass the Hawks. 2nd best for us is the Hawks. Their scoring will cause us fits. The team I most want to stay away from 4/5 is Miami. I think they are a terrible matchup for us when they are healthy.

At this point I do not know what I would prefer: us moving up a couple of spots in the first round of the draft, or seeing Miami and the Nets bleed each other dry in the first round of the playoffs.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/8/2021  1:19 PM
Griff being critical about league at fault for Zions pinky break a bit of preemptive PR to look like they have his back? The old is a huggernaught and he goes thru everyone! Of course there will be contact.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/8/2021  3:53 PM
Nalod wrote:Griff being critical about league at fault for Zions pinky break a bit of preemptive PR to look like they have his back? The old is a huggernaught and he goes thru everyone! Of course there will be contact.

[IMG_block] https://wiki.godvillegame.com/images/d/db/Huggernaut.png [/IMG_block]

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
5/9/2021  3:34 PM
I don’t know if Jimmy Butler was going for the Sideshow Bob look, but he ****ing nailed it.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/9/2021  3:39 PM
ToddTT wrote:I don’t know if Jimmy Butler was going for the Sideshow Bob look, but he ****ing nailed it.

Miami starting to look like last year
Also we missed a helluva player in Nesmith

RIP Crushalot😞
smackeddog
5/9/2021  3:44 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
ToddTT wrote:I don’t know if Jimmy Butler was going for the Sideshow Bob look, but he ****ing nailed it.

Miami starting to look like last year
Also we missed a helluva player in Nesmith

You’re the only one who thinks that- he’s only had a handful of good games the rest have been awful- genuinely curious to see how he pans out though!

All around the League: 2020-21 season!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy