11/16/2020  9:01 PM
LOL

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
11/16/2020  9:26 PM
Since the Nets are anti Knicks there is at min an 80% chance a trade happens. Those end of the 1st round draft picks will be seen as an incredible haul for trading Harden. Levert will be thought of as a future hall of famer and Allen a perennial Defensive Player of the Year.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/16/2020  9:34 PM
martin wrote:LOL

Don't know how to feel...I dislike Houston's owner, but I still want the nets to suck it.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
11/16/2020  11:16 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:LOL

Don't know how to feel...I dislike Houston's owner, but I still want the nets to suck it.

That's easy, if it goes through it will be OKC allover again, this time with mr.flat earth
Instead of Westbrook. With everyone much older, KD recovering from his injury and minus the depth which will have been used to get Harden. Oh and an assistant coach who is gonna be the real coach but as an assistant.
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/16/2020  11:49 PM
Precursor to Harden and Westbrook moving?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/16/2020  11:54 PM
clippers need to do something stupid to keep up.
Notice its the teams in the top tier in the arms race. Knicks don’t need to be messing in that space.
Let Westbrook go! Only low ball offer need apply.
BigDaddyG

11/16/2020  11:54 PM
martin wrote:Precursor to Harden and Westbrook moving?

Good deal for Portland. Also, improves the odds of a Melo/NY reunion.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BigDaddyG

11/17/2020  12:08 AM
Not sure if this means a trade is brewing or if Kyle is crying for help.

https://www.complex.com/sports/2020/11/kyle-kuzmas-twitter-account-deactivated-after-he-called-for-disrespect-on-my-name-to-stop-trade-rumors

Kyle Kuzma's Twitter Account Deactivated After He Called for 'Disrespect on My Name' to End

As NBA trade rumors heat up, Kyle Kuzma's Twitter account has been deactivated.

The apparent Twitter deactivation came on the heels of the Los Angeles Lakers player sending out a tweet demanding that the "disrespect" directed towards him end. The 25-year-old averaged 12.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 1.3 assists in the 2019-2020 season as opposed to the 18.7 points he averaged in the season before.

"Ight enough disrespect on my name," Kuzma wrote on Monday, seemingly responding to talk of him being traded. "Y'all will be reminded.

smackeddog
Member: #883
11/17/2020  3:20 AM

Someone tweeted they basically got what we got for KP

Back when we traded KP, 1sts were at a premium and no one was trading them, now the standard seems to be 3 firsts and 2 swaps for a premium player- crazy how things change.

wargames
Member: #6053

11/17/2020  5:28 AM
smackeddog wrote:

Back when we traded KP, 1sts were at a premium and no one was trading them, now the standard seems to be 3 firsts and 2 swaps for a premium player- crazy how things change.

The only good thing we got was a 2021 pick. Teams are giving away 2020 picks it seems. So it’s not as depressing as it could be. Also so far all these moves are burying Dallas. As long as Houston doesn’t go into full tank mode Dallas is going to have a tougher time next year making the playoffs with a strong Portland and Suns team.

Thunder seem to be out of the playoff race for sure, but the suns took their place. Portland should be a higher seed too, plus the warriors are coming back.

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

11/17/2020  7:17 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:Not sure if this means a trade is brewing or if Kyle is crying for help.

https://www.complex.com/sports/2020/11/kyle-kuzmas-twitter-account-deactivated-after-he-called-for-disrespect-on-my-name-to-stop-trade-rumors

Kyle Kuzma's Twitter Account Deactivated After He Called for 'Disrespect on My Name' to End

As NBA trade rumors heat up, Kyle Kuzma's Twitter account has been deactivated.

The apparent Twitter deactivation came on the heels of the Los Angeles Lakers player sending out a tweet demanding that the "disrespect" directed towards him end. The 25-year-old averaged 12.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 1.3 assists in the 2019-2020 season as opposed to the 18.7 points he averaged in the season before.

"Ight enough disrespect on my name," Kuzma wrote on Monday, seemingly responding to talk of him being traded. "Y'all will be reminded.

Rumors have him going to Chicago with three others for Zach Levine.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inquisitr.com/6386986/lakers-zach-lavine-kyle-kuzma/amp/

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

11/17/2020  7:21 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/17/2020  7:22 AM
So much for Giannis leaving Milwaukee.
Bucks add Holiday and Bogdanovic. Moves to get him to sign extension. Thought they gave up a lot in return.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30333660/sources-milwaukee-bucks-agree-deals-new-orleans-pelicans-jrue-holiday-sacramento-kings-bogdan-bogdanovic%3fplatform=amp

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

11/17/2020  8:42 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/17/2020  8:46 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:So much for Giannis leaving Milwaukee.
Bucks add Holiday and Bogdanovic. Moves to get him to sign extension. Thought they gave up a lot in return.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30333660/sources-milwaukee-bucks-agree-deals-new-orleans-pelicans-jrue-holiday-sacramento-kings-bogdan-bogdanovic%3fplatform=amp

Great trades by the Bucks!! Bogs add another shooter and Jrue adds some scoring, playmaking and defense. On paper, the pieces seem to fit. Not only do the Bucks reclaim the throne at the top of the eastern conference, but they look like legit title contenders. Still need to sure-up their bench, though...

BTW, as much as I like this lineup...The Bucks sent out 3 1st round picks for Jrue...I guess they are all in for Giannis!

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/17/2020  8:58 AM
This is were Miami looks good. They have Bam, Herro and Robinson as low cost trade assets. If you trade/Flip all your picks you can’t cultivate talent.

Ainge has made mistakes and Boston has yet to make finals in this era but among them he flips the no. 1 pick Fultz for Tatum and picks up a 1st. That makes up for some and moves the needle forward. He did not pay Isaiah Thomas which was a dick move but smart. But they were able to move on from Kyrie Mistake and flip for Kemba.
Haywood injuries snake bit them. But it was a solid plan. He might flip both of them. Tatum is moving into elite space. He was a gift. Danny far from being a maestro but he is playing a good game!

side note that AD is playing coy about him opting out and “I don’t have a team”. Look at Hoopshype for quote. I don’t know anything or read anything than he is extending with Lakers but who knows what kind of leverage they are playing. Maybe he wants annual opt outs or one in two years? Doubt its anything other than judicious use of words.

Chandler
Member: #6197

11/17/2020  9:24 AM
Uptown wrote:

Great trades by the Bucks!! Bogs add another shooter and Jrue adds some scoring, playmaking and defense. On paper, the pieces seem to fit. Not only do the Bucks reclaim the throne at the top of the eastern conference, but they look like legit title contenders. Still need to sure-up their bench, though...

BTW, as much as I like this lineup...The Bucks sent out 3 1st round picks for Jrue...I guess they are all in for Giannis!

I have very mixed feelings on these trades but lean towards not being good.

Jrue is great but Eric and Hill were no slouches. Oddly enough Bledsoe was at least in the same league as Jrue on defense, and Eric and Hill provided shooting too. So while Jrue and Bog are fine additions i don't think it hit their biggest issues for being successful in playoffs. I see a very similar team of Giannis drive or kick out for 4 on 3 on the perimeter. Bogs provides some insurance in case Khris is cold but I don't see it adding any new wrinkles if teams are modestly successful against Giannis

this looks more like a "best we could do under the circumstances" move to appease Giannis.

Still expecting them to win a ton of games but come playoffs i think they may struggle again

(5)(5)
Chandler
Member: #6197

11/17/2020  9:28 AM
Chandler wrote:
Uptown wrote:

I have very mixed feelings on these trades but lean towards not being good.

Jrue is great but Eric and Hill were no slouches. Oddly enough Bledsoe was at least in the same league as Jrue on defense, and Eric and Hill provided shooting too. So while Jrue and Bog are fine additions i don't think it hit their biggest issues for being successful in playoffs. I see a very similar team of Giannis drive or kick out for 4 on 3 on the perimeter. Bogs provides some insurance in case Khris is cold but I don't see it adding any new wrinkles if teams are modestly successful against Giannis

this looks more like a "best we could do under the circumstances" move to appease Giannis.

Still expecting them to win a ton of games but come playoffs i think they may struggle again

Celtics had their own version of The Process fueled by trading aging stars instead of hard tanks. The difference is they didn't draft narcissists unlike 76ers, and they have a better coach. Still unsure if Brad can coach them over the hump. He knows how to beat bad teams that's for sure

I too have a curiosity about AD. He strikes me as a team guy and who doesn't enjoy winning, but who (with that level of talent) wants to be Lebron's #2. Wade is the only guy who looked happy in that regard. Lebron sucks all the oxygen out of every room

(5)(5)
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

11/17/2020  11:56 AM
smackeddog wrote:

Seems like a lot to me for Covington. I guess what he has over KP is that he will actually be on the court.

smackeddog
11/17/2020  3:42 PM
Looks like there's a draft day trade brewing for Gordon Hayward- maybe hawks?

TPercy
Member: #5748

11/17/2020  4:06 PM
Hmm like Hayward for Capela and then Hawks draft Okongwu?
The Future is Bright!
smackeddog
11/17/2020  4:38 PM
TPercy wrote:Hmm like Hayward for Capela and then Hawks draft Okongwu?

Not sure, the Celtics asking for this 2 day extension only makes sense to if it’s Hayward either threatening to opt out or holding off opting in until after the draft to keep control of his trade destination. Unless anyone can think of author reason?

Celtics have been rumored to have been wanting to trade up in the first round for a while, so maybe if the hawks are the team, it would be Hayward for the hawks 6th pick?

All around the League: 2020-21 season!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy