[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Kristaps Porzingis Tore Up His Knee Again.
Author Thread
fitzfarm
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3285

2/13/2021  3:26 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:
nyknickzingis wrote:Porzingis is the best big man talent in the league aside from Anthony Davis and Embiid. Not many guys can space the floor like that, defend multiple spots and also create their own shot off the dribble or in the post. Dallas does not even use Porzingis like a top option, he is mainly used to stretch the floor for Luka. There were some games last season when Luka was out that they used Porzingis in that way and he killed it. His injuries will stop him from being a top 10 player in the league that can carry your team, but his talent is elite and very hard to find those skills at that position.

Durant and Giannis send their regards

From Denver:

No to kp as a top big not even close ... I’d take Randle over kp all day . Kp is pretty one dimensional to slow to guard the 4 to weak to guard the 5 injuries slowed his explosiveness. He’s pretty much trash on defense minus weak side blocking. Also at 7’3” 7 boards a game under 2 offense boards is weak.

When he hits his shots he’s worth having on the floor otherwise he’s a big liability.

AUTOADVERT
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

2/13/2021  11:30 PM
martin wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:Douchezingis had a good game last night and the Mavs won. I'm not happy about that simply because the Knicks benefit by Mavs being in lottery. A lot of games to be played but a KP/Mavs resurgence is not shocking. As stated, the question is for how long and where it takes them.

For me, I look at the trade as KP and Hardaway for Randle, Quickley and picks. I am real good with that.

Oh, and I believe DSJ was parlayed into Derrick Rose — worth mentioning!

Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

2/14/2021  6:50 AM
He’s like Dirk minus the grit, durability, clutch shooting and leadership
Philc1

2/14/2021  6:51 AM
Knicksfan wrote:Hahaha this thread is the microcosm of basketball fandom. Love you when you are here, hate you as an enemy, injured so trash, hot game so you are a world beater, cold streak so again trash.

I truly just care about the Mavs pick. I just hope they miss the playoffs. Sue me, I’m honest.

I’m rooting hard for them to miss the playoffs but probably not happening they will sneak in as the 9-10 seed in the west

EwingsGlass
Member: #893
USA
2/14/2021  8:23 AM
Philc1 wrote:He’s like Dirk minus the grit, durability, clutch shooting and leadership

But with the bonus of a tag-along bro-gent whispering stupidity in his ear.

This is the Randle.
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
2/14/2021  8:51 AM
Philc1 wrote:He’s like Dirk minus the grit, durability, clutch shooting and leadership

Great description. Thank goodness there were enough similarities to entice Denver to unburden us.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/14/2021  10:43 AM

We are down to just similar height and hair color

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
2/14/2021  10:50 AM
martin wrote:

We are down to just similar height and hair color

And from Europe

Knicks_Fan
fwk00
Member: #6048

2/14/2021  11:23 AM
I hear Gorilla Glue works wonders.
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/14/2021  12:10 PM

I know it's childish, but couldn't help but laugh when reading Shwinnypooh's recap of the Wizards game:

Rose’s first stint with the Knicks was terrible. He played with blinders on, averaging just 3.8 assists in 32.5 minutes per game as the starting point guard for a team fielding Carmelo Anthony and Pisstaps Dickfingas at the forward slots. On top of that, he refused to shoot from beyond the arc. It really sucked. When he left New York not many were sad to see him go, and getting waived by the Cavs soon after only confirmed the belief that he was finished. Rose (and Thibs) disagreed, and since then, with both the Timberwolves and Pistons, Rose not only became a more efficient scorer, but also started dishing more. He wasn’t playing like the selfish jackass he was in New York, and so far in his second stint that improvement has been obvious. He had six assists today in just 20 minutes, and even turned down a breakaway layup to try to hit Randle on the trailer. His willingness to push in transition has also activated Obi Toppin, who was rewarded by Rose on multiple occasions for running the floor. Early days, but I’m encouraged this reunion is going to work out better than Richie Aprile and Janice Soprano’s did.

https://www.thestrick.land/strick/knicks-109-wizards-91-the-wizards-are-really-bad

martin
USA
2/14/2021  12:21 PM
smackeddog wrote:
I know it's childish, but couldn't help but laugh when reading Shwinnypooh's recap of the Wizards game:

Rose’s first stint with the Knicks was terrible. He played with blinders on, averaging just 3.8 assists in 32.5 minutes per game as the starting point guard for a team fielding Carmelo Anthony and Pisstaps Dickfingas at the forward slots. On top of that, he refused to shoot from beyond the arc. It really sucked. When he left New York not many were sad to see him go, and getting waived by the Cavs soon after only confirmed the belief that he was finished. Rose (and Thibs) disagreed, and since then, with both the Timberwolves and Pistons, Rose not only became a more efficient scorer, but also started dishing more. He wasn’t playing like the selfish jackass he was in New York, and so far in his second stint that improvement has been obvious. He had six assists today in just 20 minutes, and even turned down a breakaway layup to try to hit Randle on the trailer. His willingness to push in transition has also activated Obi Toppin, who was rewarded by Rose on multiple occasions for running the floor. Early days, but I’m encouraged this reunion is going to work out better than Richie Aprile and Janice Soprano’s did.

https://www.thestrick.land/strick/knicks-109-wizards-91-the-wizards-are-really-bad

hahahahahaaha oh that's a good one

martin
USA
2/16/2021  12:51 AM
Philc1

2/17/2021  6:53 AM
EwingsGlass wrote:

But with the bonus of a tag-along bro-gent whispering stupidity in his ear.

Ah yes the Latvian Fredo Corleone

Philc1

2/17/2021  6:54 AM
martin wrote:

lol

nyvector16
Member: #130
USA
2/23/2021  7:33 AM
Looks like the Mavericks are also looking to upgrade as well..

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mavericks-gauging-trade-value-former-051623898.html

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

2/23/2021  7:41 AM
fitzfarm wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:
nyknickzingis wrote:Porzingis is the best big man talent in the league aside from Anthony Davis and Embiid. Not many guys can space the floor like that, defend multiple spots and also create their own shot off the dribble or in the post. Dallas does not even use Porzingis like a top option, he is mainly used to stretch the floor for Luka. There were some games last season when Luka was out that they used Porzingis in that way and he killed it. His injuries will stop him from being a top 10 player in the league that can carry your team, but his talent is elite and very hard to find those skills at that position.

Durant and Giannis send their regards

From Denver:

No to kp as a top big not even close ... I’d take Randle over kp all day . Kp is pretty one dimensional to slow to guard the 4 to weak to guard the 5 injuries slowed his explosiveness. He’s pretty much trash on defense minus weak side blocking. Also at 7’3” 7 boards a game under 2 offense boards is weak.

When he hits his shots he’s worth having on the floor otherwise he’s a big liability.

He does not make anyone else better. His court vision is pitiful. Randle is light years better in that department

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/23/2021  9:45 AM

Hopefully Cuban can get you to sell these factoids to the rest of the league now.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/23/2021  10:10 AM
nyvector16 wrote:Looks like the Mavericks are also looking to upgrade as well..

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mavericks-gauging-trade-value-former-051623898.html

How about Payton, Ntilikina, Noel, and the Dallas 2023 pick back for Porzingis?

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/23/2021  10:18 AM
Knixkik wrote:

Hard pass. I wouldn't trade Payton straight up even if dallas adds that ****ing horse he rode in on.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/23/2021  10:29 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/23/2021  10:33 AM
NYKBocker wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Hard pass. I wouldn't trade Payton straight up even if dallas adds that ****ing horse he rode in on.

That was relatively fast. Figured it might be closer to the end of his deal, before injuries made the Mavs willing to trade KP.

Would you really want that much of a cap hit for Porzingis? If he was an FA, and the price was right, sure. That huge contract scares me, lol. We dodged a bullet with thst trade, best not to step back into its path.

Kristaps Porzingis Tore Up His Knee Again.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy