[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Kristaps Porzingis Tore Up His Knee Again.
Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/20/2021  2:48 PM
martin wrote:

Baseline was open and he still turned toward the middle for the contested mid-range jumper. Yeah, that's the toughness the Knicks needed for the next few years The man is soft!

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/20/2021  8:01 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:

Baseline was open and he still turned toward the middle for the contested mid-range jumper. Yeah, that's the toughness the Knicks needed for the next few years The man is soft!

Hakeem could do something with his post game. Would be great if Rose talked to the Rocket's new owner, got him to let Hakeem run one of his big man camps, so our bigs could attend. Would give up a second rounder for that I knew Hakeem was a great teacher. Was still surprised at how good Amare's poat game looked after a few weeks in Houston. Considering Stoudemire was in his 30s at the time, I believe.

This is the kind of talent the FO should be seeking out. Not necessarily adding new staff. But finding retired players like Hakeem who would be willing to impart their knowledge, for a fee.

Is LJ working with the bigs? When he had no more lift, could'nt play above the rim. LJ transformed himself late in his career into an elite post player. Could post up 7fters.

ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
3/21/2021  2:42 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:

Hakeem could do something with his post game. Would be great if Rose talked to the Rocket's new owner, got him to let Hakeem run one of his big man camps, so our bigs could attend. Would give up a second rounder for that I knew Hakeem was a great teacher. Was still surprised at how good Amare's poat game looked after a few weeks in Houston. Considering Stoudemire was in his 30s at the time, I believe.

This is the kind of talent the FO should be seeking out. Not necessarily adding new staff. But finding retired players like Hakeem who would be willing to impart their knowledge, for a fee.

Is LJ working with the bigs? When he had no more lift, could'nt play above the rim. LJ transformed himself late in his career into an elite post player. Could post up 7fters.

+1 , that would make things better no matter which player is willing to teach techniques for a fee. But Hakeem would be an amazing consultant. Hakeem has a proven track record for teaching bigs footwork that has taken those guys games to another level. The only guy who did not drastically improve their offensive game in the post after having worked with him was D. Howard

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
3/22/2021  9:01 AM
martin wrote:

Hey! Derrick Jones started the game! And he's actually listed as 6'5"

Too bad Luka can't make those around him any better.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/22/2021  9:07 AM
Saw a play recently were KP gets to 10 feet of the basket and he kicked the ball out than take a short jumper.
I’m not sure he understands his physical advantage.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
3/28/2021  2:01 PM

Bwahahahaha..... Sure it is dumbass
KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

3/28/2021  2:13 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
Bwahahahaha..... Sure it is dumbass

Plus 31 jerk off rating....

Gudris
Member: #6213

3/29/2021  3:16 AM
This Friday Dallas 149:99 NYK
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

3/29/2021  10:01 PM
Really sucks that the garden will be mostly empty on Friday. By far the highlight last season was the crowd chanting “a-shole” at Doucheingis while we won
Gudris
Member: #6213

3/30/2021  6:41 AM
Philc1 wrote:Really sucks that the garden will be mostly empty on Friday. By far the highlight last season was the crowd chanting “a-shole” at Doucheingis while we won

KP revenge games are coming soon :)

jrodmc
USA
3/30/2021  9:12 AM
It's okay, Thibs is saving Frankie's hops so he can go all Starks on KP. Hopefully more than once.
Philc1

3/30/2021  10:51 PM
jrodmc wrote:It's okay, Thibs is saving Frankie's hops so he can go all Starks on KP. Hopefully more than once.

Frank loves playing against the Mavericks and was a significant reason we won those 2 games last season. I better not see him asleep on the bench while Elf and Rose play the entire game

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/31/2021  8:26 AM

Philc1 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:It's okay, Thibs is saving Frankie's hops so he can go all Starks on KP. Hopefully more than once.

Frank loves playing against the Mavericks and was a significant reason we won those 2 games last season. I better not see him asleep on the bench while Elf and Rose play the entire game

Might have something to do with Timmy as well. Depth chart is what it is.
I’d like to see him d’ up Luca. Thats what he does best.

Philc1

3/31/2021  9:28 AM
Nalod wrote:

Philc1 wrote:

Frank’s the only guy on the roster that can defend Luka even remotely effectively

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
3/31/2021  10:38 AM
Philc1 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Philc1 wrote:

Frank’s the only guy on the roster that can defend Luka even remotely effectively

If frank was that good defensively, he would be a defensive coaches wet dream, and a firm spot in the rotation.

ES
ESOMKnicks
Member: #6064

3/31/2021  12:26 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
If frank was that good defensively, he would be a defensive coaches wet dream, and a firm spot in the rotation.

Frank is very good defensively, that is easy to see with or without a coach's opinion. I do not understand why Thibs does not play him more. There are a lot of things I do not understand with Thibs, such as why he wears out his best players with long minutes.

Perhaps the thing with Frank is that he may not have the stamina and the physical resilience to play long minutes in this league. So he exerts himself 100% on the defensive end, where he knows he excels, while saving himself on the offensive end. And if given longer minutes, he wears down quickly and gets injured.

jrodmc
USA
3/31/2021  2:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/31/2021  2:30 PM
ESOMKnicks wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Frank is very good defensively, that is easy to see with or without a coach's opinion. I do not understand why Thibs does not play him more. There are a lot of things I do not understand with Thibs, such as why he wears out his best players with long minutes.

Perhaps the thing with Frank is that he may not have the stamina and the physical resilience to play long minutes in this league. So he exerts himself 100% on the defensive end, where he knows he excels, while saving himself on the offensive end. And if given longer minutes, he wears down quickly and gets injured.

Yes indeedy, every NBA player knows taking zero shots per game is the best way to have the stamina and resilience to be able to defend. Plus I hear Thibs has them pump cleaner air onto the defensive end of the floor.

4th year in the NBA and we're talking about a 22 year old who doesn't have the wind to shoot the ball.

Hey, maybe that's why Melo sucked so bad at defense! Hiya, NALOD!!

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/31/2021  2:39 PM
jrodmc wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Yes indeedy, every NBA player knows taking zero shots per game is the best way to have the stamina and resilience to be able to defend. Plus I hear Thibs has them pump cleaner air onto the defensive end of the floor.

4th year in the NBA and we're talking about a 22 year old who doesn't have the wind to shoot the ball.

Hey, maybe that's why Melo sucked so bad at defense! Hiya, NALOD!!

And here I thought this was a KP thread Can I throw my Elfrid Payton thoughts in? He sucks and his playmaking is questionable outside of the fast break, which the Knicks rarely do.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
jrodmc
USA
3/31/2021  2:43 PM
The Frankie haters can suck it thread got old once it beat the Tony Wroten thread...
ESOMKnicks
Member: #6064

3/31/2021  2:45 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:And here I thought this was a KP thread Can I throw my Elfrid Payton thoughts in? He sucks and his playmaking is questionable outside of the fast break, which the Knicks rarely do.

Sure sign of getting over the breakup trauma

Kristaps Porzingis Tore Up His Knee Again.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy