[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Tim Thomas shut up already!!!
Author Thread
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
10/18/2004  1:05 PM
Posted by crzymdups:

People need to lay off Tim. He's EXTREMELY important to this team. EXTREMELY. He's an athletic big (he happens to be our biggest player, in case you didn't notice) who can get out and run and finish. He's going to have a big year. He played great for us last year in the run to make the playoffs. Looking at pre-season box scores won't tell you much of anything. Half the players don't take these games seriously. Witness Tim Duncan against the Knicks or KG against the Pistons last night. Veterans go in and get their work in and let the rooks, young'uns or marginal players shine. I can't believe we have to go through this every pre-season.

Why SHOULD I lay off him?! If he shut his BIG TRAP, no one
here would be discussing him, this thread would never have been
started, and we would have been sympathizing with him.
But instead, he's gotta draw attention to what a stupid moron
he is calling out K-Mart (who if nobody noticed WASN'T even
the guy who clocked him, and TT can't even shine his shoes),
and about boxing all summer and challenging Collins to a match,
and that NJ took him out of the series on purpose cuz he
was such a threat, blah, blah, blah. If he wants to be layed
off, he should f'ing ZIP IT and play ball!
AUTOADVERT
eViL
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #561
USA
10/18/2004  1:36 PM
So what's your point? He's got a big mouth? Big deal. He had a big mouth before the Nets incident. OK. So he talks a lot of crap and you wish that he didn't - who cares? What's the point?

My only comment on Tim (outside of a joke here and there) is that I want him to succeed as a Knick. Other than that, I could care less.
check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
10/18/2004  1:43 PM
Posted by eViL:

So what's your point? He's got a big mouth? Big deal. He had a big mouth before the Nets incident. OK. So he talks a lot of crap and you wish that he didn't - who cares? What's the point?

My only comment on Tim (outside of a joke here and there) is that I want him to succeed as a Knick. Other than that, I could care less.

My point is, if he puts himself in the spotlight by being an a-hole,
then everyone has a right to rag on him, and shouldn't be told to
"lay off poor Timmy."
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
10/18/2004  3:15 PM
if skyriza keeps developing and playing aggressive baskeball and plays defense, if tim gets into those disappearing stretches, not only will lenny bench him but the crowd will turn on him. this is his defining year as a pro if you ask me.
Tim Thomas shut up already!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy