[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Tim Thomas shut up already!!!
Author Thread
MS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #724
10/14/2004  9:13 AM
How many times can this man embarrass himself...There is a reason why he is a loser, he harps on things instead of improving his game and taking it to the next level.

Instead of focusing on this season, he calls out Martin who would bust his ass, and now he is calling Collins a dirty player give it a rest. Like he was the key to the series, the man thinks he is a superstar...

If anyone is still a fan of this guy, please cheer for another team, because he is taking the focus off the positives, Crawford and Sweets, Baker and Naz...Lets not make it any harder than it is to get off on the right foot

AUTOADVERT
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
10/14/2004  9:20 AM
Isiah or Lenny should put a stop to it. Its becoming more of a distraction every day.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
10/14/2004  9:21 AM
Although if it makes him more motivated to play each game and he comes out on fire I could deal with reading about it every day.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/14/2004  9:25 AM
Take a sip, you'll feel better

Im kinda sick of this stupid talk already. There are plenty of guys in the league whom have vendettas to settle. But so few take it to the press like this.

If Miss Gazy (DRIVING MISS GAZY") must settle a score, he needs to do it on the court and let his game do the talking.

In fact, premediated actions like this would warrent a stiffer than normal penalty should he actually do something stupid. I would fine his stupid mouth 10g just to shut him up, and Isiah needs to control this idiot.

Hockey players don't talk this kind of stupid, they just go out and settle it like men on the ice.

Miss Gazy needs to spell team without the "I".
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/14/2004  9:37 AM
He sounds like a street cat now. Stuff like that we used to do in High School. It was cool when everything was fresh but he's carrying this beef longer than it has to. Even if he is still mad he should keep that other stuff for his teamates, family and friends.

Talk like this could get him in trouble especially if K-Mart or Collins gets hurt off the court.....some people will question if Timmy had something to do with it. I've seen it happen.

He was put in the hospital and the play looked as dirty. He should be chewing out his teamates more than K-Mart and Collins. Cuz if I get hurt anywhere if i was with my friends or family or teamates even co-workers to an extent....if they sit and watch me get beat down or hurt and they don't have my back then I'm gonna fight with them.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
10/14/2004  9:42 AM
Nalod! You don't have a freaking clue about Isiah's teaching philosophy. Check out his playing days, better yet, check our his coaching days in Indy. Isiah welcomes this type of attitudes man. Enjoy what you are hearing and what you are about to see. This Knicks team is going to be fun to watch.

Tonight, we will all see what this team is made out off.
The true Knickabocker..........
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/14/2004  9:42 AM
I personally enjoy it!
Kwazimodal
Member: #728
10/14/2004  9:44 AM
He is more sounding like Fred Sanford every day..

"Hold me back,Hold me back!"
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/14/2004  9:46 AM
I think he needs to shut up but it's far from a distraction. He's just talking to Collins and K-Mart through the media. Definately not smart.

I'm still a fan of Timmy and I like everything about his game. Any true fan in my opinion should still be supporting him. He could talk all he wants as long as this stuff doesn't hurt the team. I doubt he would do anything like that cuz Isiah would trade him quicker than you can say Dow Jones.....plus Ariza is on his back just itching for someone to get suspended or hurt.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Nalod
USA
10/14/2004  9:51 AM
Posted by diderotn:

Nalod! You don't have a freaking clue about Isiah's teaching philosophy. Check out his playing days, better yet, check our his coaching days in Indy. Isiah welcomes this type of attitudes man. Enjoy what you are hearing and what you are about to see. This Knicks team is going to be fun to watch.

YOur overdosing on the stuff man. Not everything Isiah does is correct.

The other thing is we did not always back our friends if a dude is just begging for it. Im not saying you let a team mate get killed, but the teams inaction said alot for the way they felt about Miss Gazy. Maybe Miss Gazy needs to earn his respect from team mates and they will take one for him, but if he is selfish and talking crazy all day long, then Isiah will have a problem on his hands.

If Isiah thinks this talk in the papers trash is cool, he is only doing it to sell tickets. That on the surface is not my kind of thing. Just an opinion sarge, just an opinion.
Nalod
USA
10/14/2004  9:52 AM
Posted by Kwazimodal:

He is more sounding like Fred Sanford every day..

"Hold me back,Hold me back!"

gunsnewing
Member: #215
USA
10/14/2004  9:55 AM
Tim Thomas truly knows what it's like being a Knick fan in New Jersey. That is why I love the guy

I hate the Nets with a passion as well
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
10/14/2004  10:06 AM
What is wrong with a little marketing strategy? Hell, I want them all to start something like that. Go TT do your freaking thing playah.

Posted by Nalod:
Posted by diderotn:

YOur overdosing on the stuff man. Not everything Isiah does is correct.

The other thing is we did not always back our friends if a dude is just begging for it. Im not saying you let a team mate get killed, but the teams inaction said alot for the way they felt about Miss Gazy. Maybe Miss Gazy needs to earn his respect from team mates and they will take one for him, but if he is selfish and talking crazy all day long, then Isiah will have a problem on his hands.

If Isiah thinks this talk in the papers trash is cool, he is only doing it to sell tickets. That on the surface is not my kind of thing. Just an opinion sarge, just an opinion.
The true Knickabocker..........
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
10/14/2004  11:49 AM
Posted by MS:

How many times can this man embarrass himself...There is a reason why he is a loser, he harps on things instead of improving his game and taking it to the next level.

Instead of focusing on this season, he calls out Martin who would bust his ass, and now he is calling Collins a dirty player give it a rest. Like he was the key to the series, the man thinks he is a superstar...

If anyone is still a fan of this guy, please cheer for another team, because he is taking the focus off the positives, Crawford and Sweets, Baker and Naz...Lets not make it any harder than it is to get off on the right foot

Thanks MS! Finally a voice of reason!
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
10/14/2004  11:50 AM
Posted by diderotn:

You are so predictable. And your blind affection for TT
is just tiresome already.
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
10/14/2004  12:33 PM
I whish TT shuts up already, but I do agree that Collins is a dirty player, he is either dirty or too damn doofy to the point that he can't control himself,either way, I would not mind seeing someone break collins friggin jaw.. I hate that cat.. He is wild, doofy and that at times makes him dangerous... But Timmy, please shut the hell up already...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
10/14/2004  12:54 PM
i dont know how many of you watched the knicks inthe 90's but the type of foul that TT took was dished out by the Knicks--you could name several guys with the main enforcer Oakley--- to a certain extent in a majority of games. We had tough guys who played basketball--Tim Thomas you get hit, you move on and shut up. Any fan glorifying this TT stuff is either to young to remember a tougher brand of basketball or naive. Guys like Oakley Mason X-man Dudley rarely ever talked--they just HIT. You know whats funny Greg Anthony was tougher than any current Knick and he weighed 170 pounds.
You just have to STFU and play hard
RIP Crushalot😞
bernard
Member: #475
10/14/2004  1:06 PM
You're right, Briggs. That Collins hit was vintage Oakman ... or back a little further, from my days living in New England and so desperate for hoops that I had to watch home telecasts of the Celtics, Cousy's oh so clever "McDirty & McNasty" for Mahorn and Laimbeer.

Difference is, nobody would have have had the poor judgment to call out Oakley or the others in the press the way Gazy is to Collins. Yeah, the foul was a little dirty, but close enough to being a clean play that you're not going to get T'd up. In other words, a good, tough foul. Gazy should shut up. All his talking is making him look soft, not hard.
Nalod
USA
10/14/2004  1:12 PM
Posted by diderotn:

your right, I don't have a clue. Tell me what is "Isiahs teaching philosphy"?

I understand attitude, but I also understand actions speak louder than words. Miss Gazy is either going to speak volumes, do somthing stupid, or continue to let his words play the game.

But seriously, tell me what Isiah is teaching these kids?
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
10/14/2004  1:16 PM
TT needs to just say no comment. But I think its more of the Papers trying to hype up this rivalry the day of the game than TT. TT made 2 comments but yet there is like 5 articles on it each at least 5 paragraphs long.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Tim Thomas shut up already!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy