[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Philly and Boston are right up there with the Knicks
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
10/8/2004  2:42 PM
it's funny how knick management is confident that they will finish 3rd in the conference and that they have the 2nd best team. IMHO they have a very serious threat of finishing third in the division.

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
10/8/2004  2:47 PM
I dont think they ever said they would win their division... only that they could win it. Why is that funny? Isnt that the message you want to send to your players? I'm down on Bos but I think Phili is poised for a nice bounce back year. Personally I think better competition is important. Knicks need to attack every game... no sitting on anyone.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
10/8/2004  3:05 PM
A lot of becoming a winning team is confidence. I don't think there's any problem with being confident, as long as they don't go around bragging about beating down the Pistons, I think its healthy.

I think Boston and Philly will both be over .500 and be tough, but I think the Knicks are deeper are their youth is farther along. Philly should be pretty good, but I don't see them threatening us until they ditch Glenn Dog. Boston has question marks but obvious talent. They have no depth up front though. Raef goes down, AlJeff better be ready or they're in deep trouble.
¿ △ ?
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
10/8/2004  3:16 PM
also... I think this pressure is positive. Layden's regime said two things: "we love our team" and "we cant predict the future."

I think when management says that yea, they expect to win the division its a good thing.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/8/2004  7:30 PM
The big poop is a fee agent this year. Nothing motivate a talented maxed out slacker like an expiring deal and having to dance for next years supper.

Big poop will be a good fanatasy pick if he is cheap.

Nalod never done no fantasy thing. Nalod don't got to pay for it either! Nalod have saki with dinner tonite.
WOODMANnYk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #529
USA
10/9/2004  11:10 PM
Posted by fishmike:

also... I think this pressure is positive. Layden's regime said two things: "we love our team" and "we cant predict the future."

I think when management says that yea, they expect to win the division its a good thing.

FIshMike, you hit it right on pt. Laydum's motto had nothing to do with winning. As for this current regime lead by Zeke, they're implementing confidence and determination.

Zeke wants to win and he's already engraving the philosphy into his players mindset.

He said during an interview with the media when he saw the yanks clinching the division and pouring champagne all over themselves, he felt psyche for the upcoming season cause he wants to see his players celebrate by winning the Atlantic division which i think they can do..
The Future. GO KNICKS!
Philly and Boston are right up there with the Knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy