[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

IT Trading partners for KT
Author Thread
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
10/8/2004  1:57 PM
With the past trade developments involving Dallas. They are no longer viable trade partners in my opinion to get KT's services. Houston would be a perfect fit for him but who would you get from them? Maurice Taylor? I would have said yes to a trade for Cato if they still had Cato.

Minnesota - Herman Munster won't go away. Wally seems destined to become a Knick. KT and Moochie for Wally?

Miami - They need a PF to play along Shaq. Would Riley take on Shandon for a KT/Shandon and Eddie Jones swap? Would IT take on another swingman to get rid of Shandon?

LA Clips - This would be a daring move for both teams. KT/Sweetney/Shandon for Brand/Jaric. Why would the Knicks overpay for Brand? 1. Brand is an upper-echelon star. Not a superstar but a star. 2. IT gets rid of Shandon. Why would the Clips do it? They are the Clips. Donald Sterling had at an out-of-body experience when he actually signed a player for MAX money. This would end his overpayment since Shandon only has 2 years left in contract. Also, Wilcox is coming on and they get a young Stud in Sweetney.
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/8/2004  2:07 PM
that clippers trade i would actually considering doing as much as i like Sweetney. having that true superstar in the paint and getting rid of Shandon sounds very exciting!
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
10/8/2004  2:38 PM
they are just going to have to suck it up with Shandon. We have 3 more years of Sweetney at a discount price. Lets enjoy that. I dont really see the need for Wally either, and he's coming off an injury.

While I hate KT as our starter I love him as a bench player. Always have. I thought from the getgo Layden's big problem was trying to elevate bench players to starters minutes. Yes KT was productive, no he didnt have an impact.

Let him come off the bench at PF/C for 20 minutes a night and see what an asset he is to this team. So long as he's not pissy about it, its a good fit.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
10/8/2004  2:39 PM
well, i think that there is 0 chance that LA trades Brand to the Knicksfor what you put together. why would they trade brand?
RIP Crushalot😞
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
10/8/2004  2:45 PM
I bet you dollars to donuts Brand gets traded this year for a high pick and expiring deals. Not to us, but somewhere... mark my words. Unless Wilcox totally sucks it up Brand is going to get moved... its Sterling's way. Wilcox will start playing better and Don just wont be able to resist shaving that payroll.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
10/8/2004  3:22 PM
Posted by fishmike:

I bet you dollars to donuts Brand gets traded this year for a high pick and expiring deals. Not to us, but somewhere... mark my words. Unless Wilcox totally sucks it up Brand is going to get moved... its Sterling's way. Wilcox will start playing better and Don just wont be able to resist shaving that payroll.

Yeah, the Clippers deluded themselves into thinking Kobe was on the way. I could see Brand moving (for Reef? Walker?), especially with Wilcox coming along nicely. I just wish the Knicks had gotten in on the Clippers moving Melvin Ely earlier this summer for a second round pick! Damn.

As far as trading Kurt - I have a weird feeling that POR/MIN/NYK three way could be brewing with Kurt and Moochie to Minnie, Reef to NYK and Wally to POR.

I also wonder whether Isiah is dangling Shandon for Ruben Patterson, which could be part of the same trde.
¿ △ ?
SKY
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #687
USA
10/8/2004  9:29 PM
Posted by NYKBocker:

With the past trade developments involving Dallas. They are no longer viable trade partners in my opinion to get KT's services. Houston would be a perfect fit for him but who would you get from them? Maurice Taylor? I would have said yes to a trade for Cato if they still had Cato.

Minnesota - Herman Munster won't go away. Wally seems destined to become a Knick. KT and Moochie for Wally?

Miami - They need a PF to play along Shaq. Would Riley take on Shandon for a KT/Shandon and Eddie Jones swap? Would IT take on another swingman to get rid of Shandon?

LA Clips - This would be a daring move for both teams. KT/Sweetney/Shandon for Brand/Jaric. Why would the Knicks overpay for Brand? 1. Brand is an upper-echelon star. Not a superstar but a star. 2. IT gets rid of Shandon. Why would the Clips do it? They are the Clips. Donald Sterling had at an out-of-body experience when he actually signed a player for MAX money. This would end his overpayment since Shandon only has 2 years left in contract. Also, Wilcox is coming on and they get a young Stud in Sweetney.

The only possible trade is the one with Minnesota. But do we really need Wally? Miami and LA... there's no way those will happpen.
mintyfreshness33
Member: #586
USA
10/8/2004  10:53 PM
Posted by crzymdups:
Posted by fishmike:

Yeah, the Clippers deluded themselves into thinking Kobe was on the way. I could see Brand moving (for Reef? Walker?), especially with Wilcox coming along nicely. I just wish the Knicks had gotten in on the Clippers moving Melvin Ely earlier this summer for a second round pick! Damn.

As far as trading Kurt - I have a weird feeling that POR/MIN/NYK three way could be brewing with Kurt and Moochie to Minnie, Reef to NYK and Wally to POR.

I also wonder whether Isiah is dangling Shandon for Ruben Patterson, which could be part of the same trde.

hey not bad, i could see this trade happening, knicks get their pf, and portland gets rid of an unhappy player and gain a sg, which is where they are realli thin, and minnesota does this to help kg and get an inforcer sorta in kt.
IT Trading partners for KT

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy