Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
10/8/2004  7:30 PM
Posted by fishmike:
Posted by flex:
Posted by fishmike:

RJ is so much better then TT right now its not even funny. Please people come on. I love TT's game and think he will be a perfect fit here, but RJ is simply a better player, ESPECIALLY on the defensive side of the ball.
Yeah I know, we would have been so lost without him in the olympics.
Give me a break... so we would be better off with Ginobili than Marbury or Iverson right? See what happens when you take a bunch of slashers and tell them to shoot jumpers. You may not like him but he's done a lot more in 3 years than TT has done in 7
Although TT has underachieved, he's still been a solid player. However, I'd take RJ over him easily. RJ's much younger and already achieved much more
AUTOADVERT
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
10/8/2004  7:47 PM
Posted by EnySpree:

Dick is just relentless in running the break and on his drives. He's not that good. The olympics proved that.
This is a good point. RJ is very good at running the break with Kidd who gets him the ball exactly where he likes it and where its easy to score from.
Timmy without even thinking about it has a better shooting touch, and post game. Timmy's in between game is also better than Dick.
Shooting touch, post games, better ball handling and passing than Jeffeson.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
10/8/2004  7:52 PM
Never heard someone call Richard Jefferson "Dick"
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
10/8/2004  10:46 PM
what is it with you guys? leave Dick alone. what did Dick ever do to you? nobody has a problem with Dick in jersey. almost everyboby in jersey loves Dick. i've seen the t-shirts, "I LOVE DICK", "SEE DICK DUNK" <-on that t-shirt there's a picture of Dick dunking his ball. woe is me, why does everyone have a problem with little Dick?
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/9/2004  9:45 AM
Posted by daddynel:

what is it with you guys? leave Dick alone. what did Dick ever do to you? nobody has a problem with Dick in jersey. almost everyboby in jersey loves Dick. i've seen the t-shirts, "I LOVE DICK", "SEE DICK DUNK" <-on that t-shirt there's a picture of Dick dunking his ball. woe is me, why does everyone have a problem with little Dick?

LOL...

Now you really know Dick.......Jefferson that is
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
10/9/2004  10:40 AM
I am not impressed with jefferson, I used to be, but now I think his mouth is much bigger than his game, which consists only of slashing.. to say he is much better than TT is a stretch.... neither player really has done anything signifigant, but jefferson is a given credit for being a better player than he actually is.. I understand that he is a slasher but damn don't slashers hit jumpers every now and then?
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/9/2004  3:36 PM
At least lest we know his mouth is bigger than his ears!

I can't believe I have stooped!

Food fight!
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
10/9/2004  6:54 PM
Posted by Nalod:

At least lest we know his mouth is bigger than his ears!

I can't believe I have stooped!

Food fight!

Stoop on brother!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
10/10/2004  9:40 AM
Let's see what the hell RJ has to say when the Knicks put the foot to the necks of the Nets this season...

We're gonna crack that egg-head of his while we're at it- Listen to the crickets in RJ's throat when TT throws it down on him. TT will emerge as a Knick enforcer. Watch it all go down...

KNICKS. Please believe it.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Richard Jefferson: Tim Thomas is all talk

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy