[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Question for Briggs and anyone else who pays attention to the young players
Author Thread
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
10/7/2004  11:32 PM
I just got my fantasy basketball team drafted. Sweet ars backcourt. Pierce, Billups, Redd, Sprewell.

But to Briggs- You seriously truely think Grant Hill can hold up?

And somehow, even though I don't remember having him in my rankings, what do you think Rafael Aroijo will be like? I know you talk about him a lot.

Thanks

[Edited by - Allanfan20 on 10/07/2004 23:33:15]
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
10/8/2004  2:32 PM
I dont think Arajuo will put up any spectacular numbers. I wouldnt be surprised if he was something like 8 points 8 rebounds. He's not a shot blocker and he has slow feet--like a Bard Miller. What he will provide for the Raptors is force, toughness size with skills. But imho those skills will take a tad of time getting used to the speed of NBA players. What he gives the raptors is a guy who weighs 285 pounds bench presses over 500 and has a real nasty edge. He's probably the strongest guy physically in the league besisdes Shaq. The Raptors needed a guy like this because they have 4 other guys who can score+their weak point was the middle. Now you have to run into a brick wall 6 times a game coming into the lane, while Bosh can work the weak side shot blocking.
RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
10/8/2004  2:50 PM
Grant Hill--im not familiar with fantasy basketball but i would assume he could be had on the cheap. Is he going to play a whole year--he might but i think something like 65 games is more realistic. hes a stat stuffer so for fantasy hes high quality and cheap.
RIP Crushalot😞
Question for Briggs and anyone else who pays attention to the young players

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy