USA
10/6/2004  11:26 AM
Just imagine this lineup:

CWebb
Naser
TT
Crawf
Marburry

Four guys that can put the ball on the floor, score at will, excellent passers. CWebb definitely would have been able to teach our boys how to share the spot-light.
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/6/2004  11:51 AM

With Gazy and NaZr in the line up its hard to get excited.

And the reality is, we have no idea how good Crawford will be, let alone how he will blend with Marbs?

Diderotn, your a very enthusiastic fan!

diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
10/6/2004  11:57 AM
Thank you my friend. I am a fan, a real fan, but I look at things in a much larger prospective. CWebb is a much better fit for our organization right now. Houston is definitely replaceable, and Isiah IMO should try pursue this deal if it is out there. However, my gutt feelings are telling me otherwise.

Posted by Nalod:

With Gazy and NaZr in the line up its hard to get excited.

And the reality is, we have no idea how good Crawford will be, let alone how he will blend with Marbs?

Diderotn, your a very enthusiastic fan!
The true Knickabocker..........
toodarkmark
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #515
USA
10/6/2004  2:44 PM
Posted by crzymdups:

If you guys think the Kings are trading Webber and anything for Houston and Kurt Thomas, you're insane. First, it doesn't save them any money as Houston is on the books for $57 million and is older and has just as many injury questions. Combined with Kurt's $35 million (trade-kicker), the Kings wouldn't save any money to get two guys who are only barely NBA starters at this point in their career.

I know this is mainly a joke, but I think some people are serious and that scares me. We will never ever ever ever ever ever get Chris Webber for a package like this. Maybe if we gave them Houston and Sweetney, MAYBE. You have to give something to get something, even if he is injured. If Webber is healthy, he's a top 10 player in the league and one of the few dominant bigs. Not only that, but he's the leader of that team and is loved by everyone but Peja. Trading Webber would be a PR nightmare.

Please guys, come on.

Trades happen all the time. The fans were booing C Webb, he has 4 large years left, he has alot of baggage. Was L Odom, C Butler and B Grant worth Shaq? In the end I made the speculation because of the part of the story that said "Management is much more intent on trading Chris Webber but can't seem to drum up any interest." This may all be BS, but what else is the forum about other than alot of BS'ing.
I don't care what people think. People are stupid. - Charles Barkley
Webber is the King that Sacramento Wants to Trade

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy