NBA to approve 22 teams plan return doesn't include knicks per woj espn
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/17/2020  4:45 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
Nalod wrote:C’mon, we really think Kyrie is the first one to question the plan?
Some players want more freedom. League president first equated the “Bubble” weeks ago akin to incarceration.
Some players want to use this as a platform for racial equality. Some want the money. Some want both.
Selfishly I want basketball. I won’t tell another man how to protest or risk his health for pay.

I am actually with you. However, this is the guy who, a week ago, said he was concerned about covid-19. Then he says he’s concerned about BLM distractions. I can and will argue but I won’t find fault in people who agree with that. I 100% understand. With that said, I was also suspicious that he was full of sheot.

Then we learned that just a week and a half, 2 weeks ago, he wasn’t even questioning these things. He was questioning what free stuff the players can get and if he can go in the bubble to cheer his team on while he’s injured. Denied.

Now he wants to start his own league?

Enough of Kyrie please. I know SAS and Peter Rosenberg go out of their ways to say he’s a good guy, before they criticize him.... but enough has to be enough with him at some point.

If he is the Vice President to CP3 then is he next in line to be the players union rep?

AUTOADVERT
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
6/17/2020  11:35 PM
Nalod wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Nalod wrote:C’mon, we really think Kyrie is the first one to question the plan?
Some players want more freedom. League president first equated the “Bubble” weeks ago akin to incarceration.
Some players want to use this as a platform for racial equality. Some want the money. Some want both.
Selfishly I want basketball. I won’t tell another man how to protest or risk his health for pay.

I am actually with you. However, this is the guy who, a week ago, said he was concerned about covid-19. Then he says he’s concerned about BLM distractions. I can and will argue but I won’t find fault in people who agree with that. I 100% understand. With that said, I was also suspicious that he was full of sheot.

Then we learned that just a week and a half, 2 weeks ago, he wasn’t even questioning these things. He was questioning what free stuff the players can get and if he can go in the bubble to cheer his team on while he’s injured. Denied.

Now he wants to start his own league?

Enough of Kyrie please. I know SAS and Peter Rosenberg go out of their ways to say he’s a good guy, before they criticize him.... but enough has to be enough with him at some point.

If he is the Vice President to CP3 then is he next in line to be the players union rep?

Earth is flat so when Coronovirus will reach the edge it will fall down into the void and then Kyrie can play again...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
6/23/2020  3:06 PM
Yikes

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/23/2020  4:04 PM
Whoa

smackeddog wrote:Yikes

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
smackeddog
Member: #883
6/30/2020  3:07 AM

Can the Nets field a viable team for this?

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/30/2020  11:41 AM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
wargames
Member: #6053

6/30/2020  3:23 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/30/2020  3:27 PM
martin wrote:

They can’t even get the players through warmups without the virus spreading.

They need to give the season up and hope for a cure

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
NBA to approve 22 teams plan return doesn't include knicks per woj espn

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy