Member: #5555

2/15/2021  5:13 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:I was a bit hesitant to post in this thread again since obviously there aren’t many conservatives on this site and clearly aren’t particular well liked. But anyway I thought djsunyc asked in a respectful and civil way so I will just give a quick answer. I am a proud conservative and come from a family of conservatives. So I will just give my personal definition of why i am. I respect and believe in the traditions And history of our country and am proud of it. Things like standing for the flag mean the world to me since I have several family members who are military veterans.

With all due respect, that's nothing more than word salad. "Liberals" respect the "traditions and history of our country" as well, which informs our focus and policy proposals. Just because you disagree with our platform or how it manifests itself, doesn't give "conservatives" the right to define it as disrespectful or "unAmerican", as is often the case.

For the record, I have family in the military/law enforcement, as well. Does that mean I get a cookie, too?

. When did I say you didn’t respect traditions or the military? Not once did I make an insult against a liberal. I simply was answering djsunyc’s question about why I have my political beliefs. I never knocked anybody else’s beliefs. But see this is what I was talking about in my first sentence. Why does everything need to turn into a fight?

You were asked to define "what does being a conservative mean?". The meat of your response to that was "I respect the traditions and history of our country" as though that's something unique or specific to conservatism. Why should I not have the intrepretation?

And for the record, I'm not "fight(ing)" you. But it does feel that people on the right tend to offer a series of platitudes that offer no real substance. And when you're called out on it, it is intrepreted as a direct attack.

Needless to say, we ALL share a love of family and hold "family values". We ALL share a "love of country". We all (insert useless trope conservatives use) as Americans.

I wasn’t comparing. I was simply stating my own personal beliefs. Please tell me when I said “liberals don’t care about history, military or family”? Not once. So I’m not sure how you interpret that as a slight. I treat everyone the same as long as they’re a good person

Well if "respect (of) the traditions and history of this country" informs your conservative, how can it inform my liberalism if the two are diametrically opposed?

Once again dude you’re overreacting. For whatever reason you have it in your head that I was taking a shot as your patriotism(which I wasn’t). Whatever disagreements on policies we have we are BOTH Americans we are both on the same team you know 😂

You didn't answer the question, which is why I know I'm not overreacting. It's obviously your prerogative to not answer but I'm geniunely interested in your response.

AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

2/15/2021  5:19 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/15/2021  5:21 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:I was a bit hesitant to post in this thread again since obviously there aren’t many conservatives on this site and clearly aren’t particular well liked. But anyway I thought djsunyc asked in a respectful and civil way so I will just give a quick answer. I am a proud conservative and come from a family of conservatives. So I will just give my personal definition of why i am. I respect and believe in the traditions And history of our country and am proud of it. Things like standing for the flag mean the world to me since I have several family members who are military veterans.

With all due respect, that's nothing more than word salad. "Liberals" respect the "traditions and history of our country" as well, which informs our focus and policy proposals. Just because you disagree with our platform or how it manifests itself, doesn't give "conservatives" the right to define it as disrespectful or "unAmerican", as is often the case.

For the record, I have family in the military/law enforcement, as well. Does that mean I get a cookie, too?

. When did I say you didn’t respect traditions or the military? Not once did I make an insult against a liberal. I simply was answering djsunyc’s question about why I have my political beliefs. I never knocked anybody else’s beliefs. But see this is what I was talking about in my first sentence. Why does everything need to turn into a fight?

You were asked to define "what does being a conservative mean?". The meat of your response to that was "I respect the traditions and history of our country" as though that's something unique or specific to conservatism. Why should I not have the intrepretation?

And for the record, I'm not "fight(ing)" you. But it does feel that people on the right tend to offer a series of platitudes that offer no real substance. And when you're called out on it, it is intrepreted as a direct attack.

Needless to say, we ALL share a love of family and hold "family values". We ALL share a "love of country". We all (insert useless trope conservatives use) as Americans.

I wasn’t comparing. I was simply stating my own personal beliefs. Please tell me when I said “liberals don’t care about history, military or family”? Not once. So I’m not sure how you interpret that as a slight. I treat everyone the same as long as they’re a good person

Well if "respect (of) the traditions and history of this country" informs your conservative, how can it inform my liberalism if the two are diametrically opposed?

Once again dude you’re overreacting. For whatever reason you have it in your head that I was taking a shot as your patriotism(which I wasn’t). Whatever disagreements on policies we have we are BOTH Americans we are both on the same team you know 😂

You didn't answer the question, which is why I know I'm not overreacting. It's obviously your prerogative to not answer but I'm geniunely interested in your response.

My prerogative? Dude I’ve been nothing but nice and respectful to you. You want yo know the reason why I’m vague is because last time I’ve got ganged up on and I just don’t want to deal with that aggravation. Like I said I know this is mainly a liberal board which is fine but that’s why I try to just stay out of this. But you want an answer fine. I don’t believe in abortion, I believe in gun rights although I don’t love guns, I don’t believe in open borders. Is that an ok answer?
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4

2/15/2021  5:34 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

My prerogative? Dude I’ve been nothing but nice and respectful to you. You want yo know the reason why I’m vague is because last time I’ve got ganged up on and I just don’t want to deal with that aggravation. Like I said I know this is mainly a liberal board which is fine but that’s why I try to just stay out of this. But you want an answer fine. I don’t believe in abortion, I believe in gun rights although I don’t love guns, I don’t believe in open borders. Is that an ok answer?

You've always been cool. I hope I've come across the same way because I never meant to be disrespectful. If I have been, I apologize. I'm just trying to pick your brain because people are rarely honest with politics in person and the anonymity here I thought might help.

Again, I'm progressive/liberal. I believe abortion is amoral....but also believe that my moral compass should not be imposed on others and how they elect to handle their own situation. I'm also a believer in gun rights, own a firearm and actually enjoy the sport of it (but hope to God I'm never in a situation where I have to use it). And I'm absolutely certain that no progressive believes in open borders. But how does "respect of tradition..." inform any of this?

StarksEwing1

2/15/2021  5:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/15/2021  5:46 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

You've always been cool. I hope I've come across the same way because I never meant to be disrespectful. If I have been, I apologize. I'm just trying to pick your brain because people are rarely honest with politics in person and the anonymity here I thought might help.

Again, I'm progressive/liberal. I believe abortion is amoral....but also believe that my moral compass should not be imposed on others and how they elect to handle their own situation. I'm also a believer in gun rights, own a firearm and actually enjoy the sport of it (but hope to God I'm never in a situation where I have to use it). And I'm absolutely certain that no progressive believes in open borders. But how does "respect of tradition..." inform any of this?

Don’t worry about it it’s a cool. I appreciate your apology but it’s ok I’m not offended. I’m just sick of all the fighting. Growing up it wasnt like this and it really hadnt been bad until the last 10 years or so that I feel there is a civil war brewing between conservatives and liberals and I hate it. Like I said I don’t care if you’re conservative, liberal, or independent as long as you’re a good person who doesn’t break the law and treats everyone equally you have my utmost respect. Do I disagree with liberal policies? Of course I won’t lie but I will never accuse you of hating America and attack you in any way. In regards to “respect traditions” I think you’re taking it out of context. I wasn’t saying it as comparing a conservative to a liberal. I was talking about as a human being and nothing politically
NardDogNation

2/15/2021  6:11 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

Don’t worry about it it’s a cool. I appreciate your apology but it’s ok I’m not offended. I’m just sick of all the fighting. Growing up it wasnt like this and it really hadnt been bad until the last 10 years or so that I feel there is a civil war brewing between conservatives and liberals and I hate it. Like I said I don’t care if you’re conservative, liberal, or independent as long as you’re a good person who doesn’t break the law and treats everyone equally you have my utmost respect. Do I disagree with liberal policies? Of course I won’t lie but I will never accuse you of hating America and attack you in any way. In regards to “respect traditions” I think you’re taking it out of context. I wasn’t saying it as comparing a conservative to a liberal. I was talking about as a human being and nothing politically

It's always been like this (Hellfire Nation by James Morone does a good job in detailing the simmering tension over the centuries). It might not have always been as overt as it presently is but this economic downturn, pandemic and the ability for the average-Joe to articulate their issues thanks to social media, has helped to bring it all to the forefront. The scary thing is that it does feel like it is all coming to a head, which is why I'm geniunely interested in understanding people's point of view. Anyway, I wish you well.

StarksEwing1

2/15/2021  6:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/15/2021  6:21 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

It's always been like this (Hellfire Nation by James Morone does a good job in detailing the simmering tension over the centuries). It might not have always been as overt as it presently is but this economic downturn, pandemic and the ability for the average-Joe to articulate their issues thanks to social media, has helped to bring it all to the forefront. The scary thing is that it does feel like it is all coming to a head, which is why I'm geniunely interested in understanding people's point of view. Anyway, I wish you well.

I despise social media 😂. I think it’s one of the worst things to happen to our society. So much negativity on there and it’s been used to really hurt if a lot of people. Even children. A couple years back a 13 year old girl in my town killed herself because they were bullying her on social Media. Thank a You for the well wishes same to you!!!
ESOMKnicks
Member: #6064

2/15/2021  6:44 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/15/2021  6:45 PM
I see conservatism as standing for the following:

- Small government: low taxes, balanced or surplus budget, government takes care of national defense, law & order, courts, trust busting, electoral system, basic necessary regulations (health, environmental, disclosure), but stays out of the economy, business & commerce
- The Bill of Rights: sacrosanct, including the 2nd amendment
- Abortion: personal matter, but not at public cost
- Immigration: relax rules for legal immigration to reduce illegal immigration
- Capital punishment: have it on the books, but never vote for it as juror
- Religious rights: personal matter, but not abusive practices, strict separation of church and state
- Foreign trade: free trade, tariffs and sanctions against those who abuse it
- Drugs, gambling, prostitution: legal, regulated, frowned upon
- Gay rights: marriage - yes, adoption - yes, wedding cake at any given bakery - no
- Marxism, fascism, fundamentalism: all evil, but protected by 1st amendment
- Foreign policy: protect US interests, but not play the global cop
- Elections: electoral college - good, gerrymandering - bad, soft money - bad, speaking fees - bad
- UK moderators: always right

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

2/15/2021  7:39 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/15/2021  7:45 PM
ESOMKnicks wrote:I see conservatism as standing for the following:

- Small government: low taxes, balanced or surplus budget, government takes care of national defense, law & order, courts, trust busting, electoral system, basic necessary regulations (health, environmental, disclosure), but stays out of the economy, business & commerce
- Religious rights: personal matter, but not abusive practices, strict separation of church and state
- Gay rights: marriage - yes, adoption - yes, wedding cake at any given bakery - no
- Elections: electoral college - good, gerrymandering - bad, soft money - bad, speaking fees - bad

You're not being serious right? The conservatives I know aren't like ths at all

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
NardDogNation

2/15/2021  7:58 PM

Then how do you feel about the Republican party, which stands for none of this?

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

2/15/2021  8:24 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

I despise social media 😂. I think it’s one of the worst things to happen to our society. So much negativity on there and it’s been used to really hurt if a lot of people. Even children. A couple years back a 13 year old girl in my town killed herself because they were bullying her on social Media. Thank a You for the well wishes same to you!!!

I agree, I work in Tech and even I think it's abhorrent
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
ESOMKnicks
Member: #6064

2/16/2021  1:01 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/16/2021  1:02 AM
NardDogNation wrote:

Then how do you feel about the Republican party, which stands for none of this?

The answer is within your question. How can I feel about a party that pretends and poses to be conservative, but has long ago forgotten about these values in practice? I have some respect for people like Marco Rubio, Mike Lee or Rand Paul (although I think he has lost it lately), but the Reps as a whole have done nothing except run up record deficits and engage in wasteful domestic culture wars and foreign real wars. They are just as fiscally irresponsible as the Dems, but at least the Dems are being honest about it, while the Reps are hypocrites.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/16/2021  12:46 PM
sidsanders wrote:
martin wrote:
sidsanders wrote:
djsunyc wrote:thanks martin but i don't mean being a conservative politician.

as a regular citizen of the US, what makes one a conservative? are there conservatives on this forum that can let me know? i'm genuinely curious b/c i would to operate in good faith discussion but can't if i don't really know what a conservative is.

i consider myself a fiscal conservative, not so much a social one. so from my view, there are 2 parts, and i am sure not all would agree that is part of the definition. good read for some takes on fiscal conservatism would be "the way the world works" by jude wanniski.

From Amazon cause I was looking for Jude's take:

Jude Wanniski's masterpiece defined the policies at the heart of the Reagan economic boom that continues today and promises a coming century of global peace and prosperity. Writing with a simplicity and liveliness uncommon to his subject, Wanniski offers a fresh general theory of the world's political evolution that explains how and why economies fail and succeed, now and as far as we can imagine.

So Trickle Down is essentially being a fiscal conservative?

that is the term i used as well or even voodoo economics, i didnt like those terms then and i was a teen or younger at that point. then i read his book and saw what his main points were (read early 2000s). he does goes over many economic theorists from ages past and how folks have used them to drive state economies. i would say fiscal folks break down into monetary policy, taxation, personal finance (debt, investing, live within means) and for sure more. i also have a strong view that most folks (globally) have rather poor personal financial habits and understanding.

if you hear folks pushing for lower taxes with the guidance that you should pay down your personal debt, bills -- that is what i want to hear. folks pushing for tax cuts knowing folks will spend spend spend or worse borrow and spend are false fiscal conservatives. live within your means is what i apply to personal finance and what i want governments to aspire to. printing $ to get folks to spend spend spend (and drive inflation). that is the real hope for the stimulus bills going back to the one folks probably dont recall under bush (2008 rebate). we are a consumerist debt based economy now and have been for some time.

Haven't read the book and after 2 quick minutes reading summary and accompanying reviews it's hard to tell what's going on with the actual book itself. Could you give the 30 second, sky high version?

sidsanders wrote:<rant/ramble on personal finance>
when i see folks going into 5 figure or more debt for college and degrees that dont earn that type of $ i hate it. not the student, the structure that creates that or says you MUST get a degree. folks need the next tech toy, car, something that is not a real asset or depreciates. there is a lack of logic/practicality to what folks want and what they probably need. getting $ into different asset classes to help you grow your wealth, to avoid debt as much as possible seems basic when you look at it, yet so many do not do it or seem to have never heard of it. folks seem to have so little amount of $ saved or invested.

Feel like there is a lot going on there that may be overlapping with what happens in real day life. I do agree with you about the structures out there that have put students into debt but perhaps not the underlying assumptions about what to do. For instance, most all jobs that are somewhere above the minimum rate REQUIRE degrees, can't get past that and need to just get an interview. But let's assume you can have a career where degrees are not required; minimum pay rates (and everything that builds from there ) have not kept up with costs of homes and normal family support systems, so the structures are failing at that level too. The new tech toys? We all can probably learn to live with a lot less... but tell that to a kid in high school or college and they will insist that those toys have become requirements in their lives and probably with decent reasons.

sidsanders wrote:stock market is not the economy and now its being propped up far more than it should to make it even less like the economy. that said, more folks appear to be getting into investing (good). of course there is a drawback in that the access is easier to do that than it has ever been, however since most folks have not really prepared themselves for the roller coaster that stock/etfs/index funds/mf/commodities/crypto/etc can bring and the tax implications. with the gme/amc hype, i am concerned folks will get burned and flee. i saw folks asking can i buy into gme, should i borrow $ to get in now? --- ARRGH.

how the heck personal finance is not taught for years in schools is insane, or maybe it is part of the desire to make sure folks do not understand how easy it can be to avoid $ pitfalls. a counter to my views on personal finance is that being in a consumer economy, what would happen if folks stopped spending on things they didnt need -- that probably will go rather poorly.

cant forget about real estate. it isnt the primary home ownership to gen passive $, its rentals -- which have drawbacks that many do not mention or warn of. so much to rant/ramble about -- having your own retirement planned (not plan) (roth or traditional ira in addition to 401k/403b, dividend paying stocks, int from bonds(can get tax free ones), int from cds, mutual funds, and on and on). i do not count on ssi/ssd.
</rant/ramble on personal finance>

tldr

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
sidsanders
Member: #2426

2/16/2021  2:40 PM
martin wrote:
sidsanders wrote:
martin wrote:
sidsanders wrote:
djsunyc wrote:thanks martin but i don't mean being a conservative politician.

as a regular citizen of the US, what makes one a conservative? are there conservatives on this forum that can let me know? i'm genuinely curious b/c i would to operate in good faith discussion but can't if i don't really know what a conservative is.

i consider myself a fiscal conservative, not so much a social one. so from my view, there are 2 parts, and i am sure not all would agree that is part of the definition. good read for some takes on fiscal conservatism would be "the way the world works" by jude wanniski.

From Amazon cause I was looking for Jude's take:

Jude Wanniski's masterpiece defined the policies at the heart of the Reagan economic boom that continues today and promises a coming century of global peace and prosperity. Writing with a simplicity and liveliness uncommon to his subject, Wanniski offers a fresh general theory of the world's political evolution that explains how and why economies fail and succeed, now and as far as we can imagine.

So Trickle Down is essentially being a fiscal conservative?

that is the term i used as well or even voodoo economics, i didnt like those terms then and i was a teen or younger at that point. then i read his book and saw what his main points were (read early 2000s). he does goes over many economic theorists from ages past and how folks have used them to drive state economies. i would say fiscal folks break down into monetary policy, taxation, personal finance (debt, investing, live within means) and for sure more. i also have a strong view that most folks (globally) have rather poor personal financial habits and understanding.

if you hear folks pushing for lower taxes with the guidance that you should pay down your personal debt, bills -- that is what i want to hear. folks pushing for tax cuts knowing folks will spend spend spend or worse borrow and spend are false fiscal conservatives. live within your means is what i apply to personal finance and what i want governments to aspire to. printing $ to get folks to spend spend spend (and drive inflation). that is the real hope for the stimulus bills going back to the one folks probably dont recall under bush (2008 rebate). we are a consumerist debt based economy now and have been for some time.

Haven't read the book and after 2 quick minutes reading summary and accompanying reviews it's hard to tell what's going on with the actual book itself. Could you give the 30 second, sky high version?

sidsanders wrote:<rant/ramble on personal finance>
when i see folks going into 5 figure or more debt for college and degrees that dont earn that type of $ i hate it. not the student, the structure that creates that or says you MUST get a degree. folks need the next tech toy, car, something that is not a real asset or depreciates. there is a lack of logic/practicality to what folks want and what they probably need. getting $ into different asset classes to help you grow your wealth, to avoid debt as much as possible seems basic when you look at it, yet so many do not do it or seem to have never heard of it. folks seem to have so little amount of $ saved or invested.

Feel like there is a lot going on there that may be overlapping with what happens in real day life. I do agree with you about the structures out there that have put students into debt but perhaps not the underlying assumptions about what to do. For instance, most all jobs that are somewhere above the minimum rate REQUIRE degrees, can't get past that and need to just get an interview. But let's assume you can have a career where degrees are not required; minimum pay rates (and everything that builds from there ) have not kept up with costs of homes and normal family support systems, so the structures are failing at that level too. The new tech toys? We all can probably learn to live with a lot less... but tell that to a kid in high school or college and they will insist that those toys have become requirements in their lives and probably with decent reasons.

greetings -- there are lots of bits in the book i am not sure i could fairly give you a decent overview. it is part history on the political spectrum (here and examples across the globe). study on impact of taxation, tariffs again here and globally -- explanation of ties into 1929 crash as well. impact of the loss of the gold standard. examining economic theorists and associated economic models, not limited to: karl marx, adam smith, john keynes, art laffer, jean-baptiste say and the application and/or impacts.

for cost of living (region dependent), one thing i see from some, read about more: folks do not track where their own $ goes. to me, that impacts the inflation folks see, and will be seeing if they are not already, as they seem unaware of the financial choices they make. it is one of the reasons my rambling was so focused on personal finance -- at least that is within our grasp to effectively work on.

<minor rant/ramble>
basic formula perhaps too simplistic to apply to folks: x - y = z, where x == income from all streams (passive, wage/salary, etc), y == spend (bills, debt payments, etc), z == net difference which you hope is > 0. x i would agree is stagnant for many. ideal, folks need to do what they can to lower y. they could also work on increasing x while still also reducing y. working multiple jobs most folks do not want to do or cannot do. if you lack the free capital to invest, you likely cannot work on passive streams (rental property, stock/etf/mf/bonds, cds, crypto, etc). so what can you do with y? if folks track where they spend, folks may see some unpleasant patterns have developed that can be eliminated. from that reduction in spend to any debt reduction. this would then free up capital to spur along investment in assets that begin to generate income -- make your $ work for you. all easy sounding for sure, however it is an approach that from what i have seen, works. it does suffer from the drawback that everyone cannot do this in a debt based economy. all folks cannot stop spending and borrowing under the current system.

in general for y, do you need the expensive clothes, a tesla or other expensive transportation, expensive smart phone, subs to streaming services, eating out a lot, a degree that will not pay you a decent salary... it all adds up on the wrong side of the ledger and buries you. note reliable transport, smart phone, clothing, education can be had that is not as costly, just lacks the clout/flash -- i see you social media.

not talking down to anyone or insinuating this isnt what many folks are already trying to do. frustrated that folks hit pitfalls that seem obvious to avoid. i have seen folks, who if asked, could not tell you how much and where the $ goes that they earn.
</minor rant/ramble>

GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

2/17/2021  6:36 PM
Carton on the air today praising Rush Limbaugh as a pioneer and great success both of which are technically true. Might as well single out Dr. Joseph Goebbels for similar accolades and achievements. Don’t think they have painkillers in hell, Rush, so good luck with that!
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/18/2021  1:47 PM

Jesus! "only the strong will survive and the weak will perish"

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/18/2021  4:51 PM
smackeddog wrote:

Nice incoherent mixture of God and Darwin he's got going right there.

I understand he was obviously angry while he was thumb typing this out, but I guess being Mayor didn't require the need to formulate complete sentences? Or think things through completely when saying things like "the city and county owe you NOTHING"...

Texas has one of the highest average property tax rates in the country, with only thirteen states levying higher property taxes.
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
2/18/2021  7:49 PM
smackeddog wrote:

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Allanfan20
Member: #542
USA
2/18/2021  8:42 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

2 f’ing slobs.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Allanfan20
Member: #542
USA
2/19/2021  7:11 AM
So what was the more awful mistake by Ted Cruz?

A) Getting on that plane in the first place.

B) Throwing his family under the bus.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/19/2021  11:25 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:So what was the more awful mistake by Ted Cruz?

A) Getting on that plane in the first place.

B) Throwing his family under the bus.

Leaving his dog, apply named Snowflake, at the house

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
VOTE.............

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy