martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:That piece of **** Trump is responsible for so many lost lives and utter carnage, hope he gets jailed.
Double Standard much? Hey Martin why didn’t you Call this out?

You flipped back 4 pages to pull this out. But this was a substantiated call. The guy's claim is that Trump is guilty because he incited the riot that caused lost lives and carnage at the Capitol. Now, one can agree or disagree with that interpretation of events, but at least his opinion had a basis. What exactly was Kamala accused of when she was called a piece of something?

oh please. At least be honest for once. If you want to boot me from the site fine I could care less at this point. But what you did was a double standard. It certainly does help the paper my brother is writing so that was good I guess.

This is a fellow poster replying to you, I think you are mistaking him for me.

I get the feel that you are a younger Knicks fan, much younger than most of us here. Wear your heart on your sleeve and quite frankly it shows. It's a good thing but it is getting the better of you.

Younger Knick fan? I’m married with 3 children. Please don’t make assumptions about me

Most here are late 40's and above, perhaps I was wrong but I was just guessing.

I don’t feel comfortable giving my exact age(I would t ask others either out of respect to them) but yeah I’m in that range
i

Yeah, I was guessing mid-30's (and you don't need to confirm or deny, I wouldn't want to put you in that spot), I knew you had at least one which you announced previously and just assumed you had more kids than that. For me, cause I'm old as ****, anyone under 40 is young.

Yup I have 3 which can be a handful sometimes 😂. Honestly I don’t want to fight and I honestly don’t want to give you any bad press it’s in that paper. I just felt you went too far with JCrusher. If he was nasty to you or another poster then by all means he deserves to go. But his posts are respectful to others and their opinions. We both knew that we are obviously the minority around here so neither of us want to be attacked you know what I mean?
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/31/2021  3:26 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:That piece of **** Trump is responsible for so many lost lives and utter carnage, hope he gets jailed.

You flipped back 4 pages to pull this out. But this was a substantiated call. The guy's claim is that Trump is guilty because he incited the riot that caused lost lives and carnage at the Capitol. Now, one can agree or disagree with that interpretation of events, but at least his opinion had a basis. What exactly was Kamala accused of when she was called a piece of something?

oh please. At least be honest for once. If you want to boot me from the site fine I could care less at this point. But what you did was a double standard. It certainly does help the paper my brother is writing so that was good I guess.

I get the feel that you are a younger Knicks fan, much younger than most of us here. Wear your heart on your sleeve and quite frankly it shows. It's a good thing but it is getting the better of you.

Younger Knick fan? I’m married with 3 children. Please don’t make assumptions about me

I don’t feel comfortable giving my exact age(I would t ask others either out of respect to them) but yeah I’m in that range
i

Yeah, I was guessing mid-30's (and you don't need to confirm or deny, I wouldn't want to put you in that spot), I knew you had at least one which you announced previously and just assumed you had more kids than that. For me, cause I'm old as ****, anyone under 40 is young.

Yup I have 3 which can be a handful sometimes 😂. Honestly I don’t want to fight and I honestly don’t want to give you any bad press it’s in that paper. I just felt you went too far with JCrusher. If he was nasty to you or another poster then by all means he deserves to go. But his posts are respectful to others and their opinions. We both knew that we are obviously the minority around here so neither of us want to be attacked you know what I mean?

Where has Jcrusher gone and really what have I done in your mind to "boot him"? I asked him to keep to Knicks posts. He has continued to post. You have continued to post. Both of you asked me to deactive your accounts. You are the ones that want yourselves booted and I've let you know that you can post on this site and that you are welcome here and welcome to post and you both have. I have temporarily stopped Jcrusher from posting in this thread cause I could see it was going downward very fast and things needed to chill, literally had nothing to do with his or your political leanings or whatever else you assumed. Quite frankly I had zero clue that you favored a conservative push.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
USA
1/31/2021  3:30 PM
So StarsEwing1, let's clear up some things. I had assumed that you were very much charged up in this thread, for better or worse doesn't really matter, cause you messed up this reply:

It's wasn't me who responded to you, it was a fellow poster. Correct?

StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

martin
USA
1/31/2021  3:34 PM
And let's clear up this second point. I had asked if you wanted a deliberate back and forth with other posters helping us out. If you immediately take and assume the below, you are giving yourself an out for bailing for whatever reason. I don't willy nilly boot posters, and give a TON of rope to long term posters who come to this site, and most certainly you are one of them.

StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

StarksEwing1, I've given you enough leeway here. If you'd like a very open back and forth with me on why I asked JCrusher to stick to Knicks only, let's have that discussion. Let's make it deliberate and open and let's let the rest of the posters here chime in when they think one of us is not on point. I'm ready and willing. Otherwise I don't know what you are doing.

Well I’m all for that. But as the moderator of course you’re going to get the support because you have the power to boot people out like you did to JCrusher and will do to me. My issue is that you didn’t reprimand the other posters doing it but only did it when it was about the leaders you support. I never bashed your beliefs. I just felt you were wrong what you did. You could have easily said JCrusher please don’t use that term but I’m more than willing to talk
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

1/31/2021  3:34 PM
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i

Yup I have 3 which can be a handful sometimes 😂. Honestly I don’t want to fight and I honestly don’t want to give you any bad press it’s in that paper. I just felt you went too far with JCrusher. If he was nasty to you or another poster theyn by all means he deserves to go. But his posts are respectful to others and their opinions. We both knew that we are obviously the minority around here so neither of us want to be attacked you know what I mean?

Where has Jcrusher gone and really what have I done in your mind to "boot him"? I asked him to keep to Knicks posts. He has continued to post. You have continued to post. Both of you asked me to deactive your accounts. You are the ones that want yourselves booted and I've let you know that you can post on this site and that you are welcome here and welcome to post and you both have. I have temporarily stopped Jcrusher from posting in this thread cause I could see it was going downward very fast and things needed to chill, literally had nothing to do with his or your political leanings or whatever else you assumed. Quite frankly I had zero clue that you favored a conservative push.

He hasn’t continued to post other than saying adios. He told me he was more than happy to speak to you further And clarify but you kicked him off Obviously you don’t want to stick around a forum you get treated badly. You haven’t done it to me...yet. Also come on you obviously knew we were both conservatives and sons of cops which was another strike I assume. But like I said I gotta do the right thing and follow through with it. Nothing personal against you but this kind of thing has to stop.
StarksEwing1

1/31/2021  3:36 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2021  3:38 PM
martin wrote:And let's clear up this second point. I had asked if you wanted a deliberate back and forth with other posters helping us out. If you immediately take and assume the below, you are giving yourself an out for bailing for whatever reason. I don't willy nilly boot posters, and give a TON of rope to long term posters who come to this site, and most certainly you are one of them.

StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

StarksEwing1, I've given you enough leeway here. If you'd like a very open back and forth with me on why I asked JCrusher to stick to Knicks only, let's have that discussion. Let's make it deliberate and open and let's let the rest of the posters here chime in when they think one of us is not on point. I'm ready and willing. Otherwise I don't know what you are doing.

Well I’m all for that. But as the moderator of course you’re going to get the support because you have the power to boot people out like you did to JCrusher and will do to me. My issue is that you didn’t reprimand the other posters doing it but only did it when it was about the leaders you support. I never bashed your beliefs. I just felt you were wrong what you did. You could have easily said JCrusher please don’t use that term but I’m more than willing to talk
You’re right I am a longtime poster. Have I ever caused a problem for you? I usually keep quiet in these type of threads but I just felt the guy gave a heartbreaking story. I know him from another board we are members of. Maybe he did get a bit fired up but he was nice to everyone and was more than willing to explain
martin
USA
1/31/2021  3:38 PM
Third and last point, I've already let you know that I'd welcome a 3rd party interaction on this thread and helped you out with a starting point and my contact information.

This site and these threads can be read by anyone. They are open territory.

The way you keep insinuating an article about this back and forth feels like a thinly veiled threat. Color it differently if you would like to cause I don't know any other way to describe it.

StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i

martin
USA
1/31/2021  3:39 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i

Yup I have 3 which can be a handful sometimes 😂. Honestly I don’t want to fight and I honestly don’t want to give you any bad press it’s in that paper. I just felt you went too far with JCrusher. If he was nasty to you or another poster theyn by all means he deserves to go. But his posts are respectful to others and their opinions. We both knew that we are obviously the minority around here so neither of us want to be attacked you know what I mean?

He hasn’t continued to post other than saying adios. He told me he was more than happy to speak to you further And clarify but you kicked him off Obviously you don’t want to stick around a forum you get treated badly. You haven’t done it to me...yet. Also come on you obviously knew we were both conservatives and sons of cops which was another strike I assume. But like I said I gotta do the right thing and follow through with it. Nothing personal against you but this kind of thing has to stop.

Actually, he has.

http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=61608&su=0&page=1#1656234

StarksEwing1

1/31/2021  3:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2021  3:44 PM
martin wrote:Third and last point, I've already let you know that I'd welcome a 3rd party interaction on this thread and helped you out with a starting point and my contact information.

This site and these threads can be read by anyone. They are open territory.

The way you keep insinuating an article about this back and forth feels like a thinly veiled threat. Color it differently if you would like to cause I don't know any other way to describe it.

StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

I get the feel that you are a younger Knicks fan, much younger thaun most of us here. Wear your heart on your sleeve and quite frankly it shows. It's a good thing but it is getting the better of you.

i

How is it a threat? I think you’re overreacting Martin. I’m not demanding anything. Like you said you would be more than happy to add your input in a story. That’s what I took from it anyway. The only thing I said is that it might not be a good look. But who knows maybe people take your side
StarksEwing1

1/31/2021  3:42 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2021  3:42 PM
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i

Actually, he has.

I havent seen it. But have you reached out to him?
martin
USA
1/31/2021  3:43 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i

Actually, he has.

He deleted his original post but you can see the responses.

And I have responded to both of you in the other uk forum where both of you asked me to deactive your accounts.

StarksEwing1

1/31/2021  3:45 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2021  3:46 PM
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i

Actually, he has.

Ok. But why not reaching out to the guy? You have his email
martin
USA
1/31/2021  3:48 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i

Actually, he has.

I have responded to both of you in the other forum here. http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=61610

StarksEwing1

1/31/2021  3:50 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2021  3:50 PM
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i

Actually, he has.

I have responded to both of you in the other forum here. http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=61610

Yeah but that is not the same thing. JCrusher was willing to speak with you in a private conversation but feels you won’t give him the time of day that’s why he won’t post anymore
martin
USA
1/31/2021  3:54 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i

Actually, he has.

Yeah but that is not the same thing. JCrusher was willing to speak with you in a private conversation but feels you want give him the time of day that’s why he won’t post anymore

How about this. You and he are friends offline or on a different site. JCrusher has sent me 2 emails, and to keep his privacy in tact, have him forward those to you and then you can email me with those emails fully in tact and I'd be interested to know from you if they were on par with something that I should readily respond to. The 3 of us will all be on the same email thread and can come with the same understanding.

StarksEwing1

1/31/2021  3:59 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2021  4:00 PM
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i

Actually, he has.

Yeah but that is not the same thing. JCrusher was willing to speak with you in a private conversation but feels you want give him the time of day that’s why he won’t post anymore

How about this. You and he are friends offline or on a different site. JCrusher has sent me 2 emails, and to keep his privacy in tact, have him forward those to you and then you can email me with those emails fully in tact and I'd be interested to know from you if they were on par with something that I should readily respond to. The 3 of us will all be one the same email thread and can come with the same understanding.

Sure he is more than willing to speak to you. He will shoot you an email
martin
USA
1/31/2021  4:01 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i

Actually, he has.

How about this. You and he are friends offline or on a different site. JCrusher has sent me 2 emails, and to keep his privacy in tact, have him forward those to you and then you can email me with those emails fully in tact and I'd be interested to know from you if they were on par with something that I should readily respond to. The 3 of us will all be one the same email thread and can come with the same understanding.

I would like YOU to see the correspondence that was sent to me and for you to have that starting point.

StarksEwing1

1/31/2021  4:05 PM
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i

Actually, he has.

I would like YOU to see the correspondence that was sent to me and for you to have that starting point.

no problem. By the way any quotes I can send my brother for the paper? He wants to get your side as well
martin
USA
1/31/2021  4:06 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i

Actually, he has.

no problem. By the way any quotes I can send my brother for the paper? He wants to get your side as well

You have my contact info

Send us a link to his paper and who he is since he is a public person

StarksEwing1

1/31/2021  4:08 PM
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i

Actually, he has.

y

You have my contact info

Yeah but are you actually going to respond? He won’t waste his time if you aren’t. No one is forcing you to I want to make that clear
VOTE.............

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy