[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

VOTE.............
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
9/20/2020  6:48 PM
Let me summarize for all of the idiots out there who can't read articles properly:

- Russia has something in development and compared to the rest of the world, it is somewhere in phase 1 or 2.

- In other major countries, vaccine needs to pass phase 3. Because of the nature of this pandemic, lots of developed countries are cutting corners with phase 3

- If you don't understand the phases, go look them up.

- After somewhere between phase 1 or 2 of a Russian vaccine, Putin had a press conference equivalent to all of the other misinformation they put out and declared Russia has a vaccine.

- Every country out there is making deals with all of the major vaccine developers, this is commonplace

- To blindly state that "Russia has a vaccine" is overlooking the obvious

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
9/21/2020  12:37 AM
martin wrote:Let me summarize for all of the idiots out there who can't read articles properly:

- Russia has something in development and compared to the rest of the world, it is somewhere in phase 1 or 2.

- In other major countries, vaccine needs to pass phase 3. Because of the nature of this pandemic, lots of developed countries are cutting corners with phase 3

- After somewhere between phase 1 or 2 of a Russian vaccine, Putin had a press conference equivalent to all of the other misinformation they put out and declared Russia has a vaccine.

- Every country out there is making deals with all of the major vaccine developers, this is commonplace

I assume your last two bullet points summarize the second article? I pity all those said idiots. Maybe they should read it for themselves.
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
martin
USA
9/21/2020  1:10 AM
ramtour420 wrote:
martin wrote:Let me summarize for all of the idiots out there who can't read articles properly:

I assume your last two bullet points summarize the second article? I pity all those said idiots. Maybe they should read it for themselves.

You have anything relevant to add here? Cause I haven’t seen any of it

ramtour420
Russian Federation
9/21/2020  4:02 AM
martin wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:

I was gonna post another article, but maybe we better just wait and let time put everything in its place. We will know about the safety of the vaccine soon enough.

smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
9/21/2020  12:27 PM
ramtour420 wrote:
martin wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:

I was gonna post another article, but maybe we better just wait and let time put everything in its place. We will know about the safety of the vaccine soon enough.

Not really, even with fully tested vaccine's you might not find out bad side effects for months or years. But at least fully tested ones flag up immediate problems. Why the hell would you skip mass testing?! Why do you think mass testing is not needed or wise?

ramtour420
Russian Federation
9/22/2020  1:11 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/22/2020  1:13 AM
smackeddog wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
martin wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:

Not really, even with fully tested vaccine's you might not find out bad side effects for months or years. But at least fully tested ones flag up immediate problems. Why the hell would you skip mass testing?! Why do you think mass testing is not needed or wise?

Wait a second, the vaccine is going through the stages, right now it's entering stage 3 with 40,000 participants. I am not against it going through the testing, as all medications should.

I am against the misinformation that the vaccine is not safe. All's I am saying is we don't know yet. Nowhere did I say that's it's safe. I just said that it's premature to assume that it's not.

Here is what I said: Russia has a vaccine,time is needed to make sure it's good or if you want to be technical "the vaccine that Russia came up with so far is ahead in the vaccine race. They are in the latest stages of testing compared to the competition and so far the results are nothing but positive, however it's too early to call it a complete product because only administration of the vaccine among the larger population with repeat vaccinations over a long period of time can show if the immune response will be sustained."

ramtour420
Russian Federation
9/22/2020  4:09 AM
I also said that I can understand why it's being rushed through the steps and I also see why it's politically desirable to announce such progress before it's finalized
martin
USA
9/22/2020  11:14 AM
Actually, your responses below are new and I call BS; previously all you have mentioned is that Russia has a vaccine and that essential workers are getting it, i.e. it's a done deal.

If you think otherwise, go ahead and quote yourself. Russia is developing a vaccine, TBD on effectiveness and everything else.

At this point, if you can't keep track of what you yourself are posting on this topic, best just go silent on it.

ramtour420 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
martin wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:

Wait a second, the vaccine is going through the stages, right now it's entering stage 3 with 40,000 participants. I am not against it going through the testing, as all medications should.

I am against the misinformation that the vaccine is not safe. All's I am saying is we don't know yet. Nowhere did I say that's it's safe. I just said that it's premature to assume that it's not.

Here is what I said: Russia has a vaccine,time is needed to make sure it's good or if you want to be technical "the vaccine that Russia came up with so far is ahead in the vaccine race. They are in the latest stages of testing compared to the competition and so far the results are nothing but positive, however it's too early to call it a complete product because only administration of the vaccine among the larger population with repeat vaccinations over a long period of time can show if the immune response will be sustained."

ramtour420 wrote:I also said that I can understand why it's being rushed through the steps and I also see why it's politically desirable to announce such progress before it's finalized
ramtour420
Russian Federation
9/22/2020  12:40 PM
Again, you can read it yourself. Yes it's a done deal the vaccine is there, yeas people are getting it and have been getting it for a month. That's the Russian way. Noone knows if it's safe only time will tell. So far it has passed everything. Martin I am not going to quote myself, that's silly and I don't see a point. Anyone whose reading comprehension is at an average level can read what I wrote for themselves.
martin
USA
9/22/2020  12:55 PM
ramtour420 wrote:Again, you can read it yourself. Yes it's a done deal the vaccine is there, yeas people are getting it and have been getting it for a month. That's the Russian way. Noone knows if it's safe only time will tell. So far it has passed everything. Martin I am not going to quote myself, that's silly and I don't see a point. Anyone whose reading comprehension is at an average level can read what I wrote for themselves.

This is not how we are going to do it. Thanks

dodger78
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #250
Germany
9/24/2020  3:48 AM
Honestly guys... after the latest comments of Trump regarding a transfer of power.
What is you most probable scenarios for after the elections?
I am extremely worried how Republicans and ALSO Democrats have not shut down ANY/EVERY even so slight remark Trump did regarding the validity of the elections RIGHT AWAY... now after months of preparing the field he comes out this bluntly telling the ppl the ballots are to be ignored and there is NO Major uproar?!? Just petty Mitt tweeting a single tweet... no CLEAR actions of the House and Senat?!
This is TEXTBOOK Hitler back... on January 30th he was announced Chancelor... on Feb 1st the Senat (Reichtag) was closed... after that he called out an emergency decree which basically enabled him to do anything ... please do not let history repeat itself!!!
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
9/24/2020  11:01 AM
The damage done to a wall matters more than a Black Woman’s life. But yea All Lives Matter.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
9/24/2020  12:56 PM
dodger78 wrote:Honestly guys... after the latest comments of Trump regarding a transfer of power.
What is you most probable scenarios for after the elections?
I am extremely worried how Republicans and ALSO Democrats have not shut down ANY/EVERY even so slight remark Trump did regarding the validity of the elections RIGHT AWAY... now after months of preparing the field he comes out this bluntly telling the ppl the ballots are to be ignored and there is NO Major uproar?!? Just petty Mitt tweeting a single tweet... no CLEAR actions of the House and Senat?!
This is TEXTBOOK Hitler back... on January 30th he was announced Chancelor... on Feb 1st the Senat (Reichtag) was closed... after that he called out an emergency decree which basically enabled him to do anything ... please do not let history repeat itself!!!

I've thought Trump will win for a long time, it will be a truly despairing end to an awful year, but I do hope I'm wrong. He successfully appeals to the worst in some people, and they seem happy to go along with this psychopath, racist, narcissistic liar because he deludes them into thinking he's on their side because he shares their xenophobia, racism and fear of loss of power (to minorities, modernity, china, etc). He's conned them into thinking by voting for him they're sticking it to someone (jokes on them- the only person Trump cares about is himself).

The worry is if he loses but it's close (or he wins without the postal votes taken into account, but loses with them being counted)- he'll then try to claim victory, say the mail votes are corrupt and try to get them barred from being counted. Meanwhile he'll stoke up the white racist militias he's been courting for months to try and intimidate people into buying this bull***. Essentially he's trying to disenfranchise all people who vote by mail while giving zero evidence.

newyorknewyork
9/25/2020  12:59 PM
^ While most likely true. Interesting though as this has all been happening while Trump has currently in office. So there is actually evidence that this will happen under Trump. But the fear that this will maybe happen under Biden favoring Trump just shows how FOS people are.

Side note If I was Biden. During the debate I would bring up at least 100 times the Russian bounty on US troops. The fact that there hasn’t been a all out campaign on that up to this point is mind boggling.

newyorknewyork
9/29/2020  9:19 AM

John Oliver broke down what could very likely happen here. Trump will lose the election. He will deny the loss due to the mail in ballots. Will take it to court and get the ruling in his favor.

US has always promoted itself for its democracy. Yet we don’t even make Election Day a national holiday. Or do everything possible to ensure as many people vote as possible.

martin
USA
9/29/2020  10:15 AM
TripleThreat wrote:Does anyone see the problem here?

Pretty much a guaranteed riot no matter who wins. Lots of untrained terrified people with guns. Highly organized rioters on one end. Heavily armed crews that look like paramilitary units on the other. Social media fueling the flames. Law enforcement conditioned at this point to just stay out of it and let cities burn to the ground.

The choice between two geriatric idiots. One, if he wins, might let these riots continue unchecked. The other, a failed Hollywood celebrity who treats running the country like a 2nd rate reality show.

I have a hard time seeing how this doesn't end in massive bloodshed.

Nov thru January is going to be wild. One of the 2 people you mention has the levers to manage this whole thing but won't (and is indeed stroking the unrest) and the other doesn't get power until end of January; no idea how you can frame that as letting the riots continue unchecked, that's not close to reality.

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
9/29/2020  12:52 PM
RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
9/29/2020  1:02 PM
RIP Crushalot😞
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/29/2020  10:45 PM
The worst part of that debate was knowing that tens of millions of people STILL support "dear leader."
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
9/29/2020  11:13 PM
2016 voters "what's the worst that can happen?"

this debate told me that trump knows he is going to lose and will challenge the results. he will tell his racist army to voter intimidate and cause ruckus.

US is going to look like stock 3rd world footage from election night through christmas.

w/o a women there, there's no "he's putting her in her place" mysoginistic thoughts. what's left was a ranting raving racist lunatic screaming at an old white man.

this was engineered debate by trump.

i hope every single one of you that voted for him or abstained are self reflecting right now and not doubling down.

VOTE.............

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy