Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
3/19/2024  10:53 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
ToddTT wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:Same series also on FX?

ToddTT wrote:Shogun on Hulu is pretty good a few episodes in. I may be biased because of Anna.

She's also on Monarch Legacy of Monsters. She might've bumped Jessica Henwick out of my sexiest Hollywood Asian actress list.

I’m gonna have to fire up the Google.

Forgot about Gemma Chan tho. No one bumping her out my top spot.

Yeah. Gemma is top. Specially that accent. Jessica is up there but Anna is knocking on the door.

Shogun is a great show. You guys might want to check out "Tokyo Vice" in Max. Great show as well.

AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/19/2024  10:54 AM
NYKBocker wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
ToddTT wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

ToddTT wrote:Shogun on Hulu is pretty good a few episodes in. I may be biased because of Anna.

She's also on Monarch Legacy of Monsters. She might've bumped Jessica Henwick out of my sexiest Hollywood Asian actress list.

Yeah. Gemma is top. Specially that accent. Jessica is up there but Anna is knocking on the door.

Shogun is a great show. You guys might want to check out "Tokyo Vice" in Max. Great show as well.

Thanks

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/19/2024  1:43 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
ToddTT wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Tokyo Vice is doing for journalists what Indiana Jones did for archeologists 🤣 That gaijin is pulling way too many hot chicks.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
OT: The ‘How to Spend Your Exile’ thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy