[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Coronavirus updates/info
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/25/2020  9:03 PM
I follow this guy for info and updates. High level govt interaction as well as front lines. Good info IMHO

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/25/2020  10:23 PM
A little bit off topic, but now would be a perfect time for nudie booths to make a return. Someone's gotta pay for those girls to get those nursing degrees. We need those future nurses now more than ever.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Juliano
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7589

3/26/2020  5:04 AM
franco12 wrote:I don't understand the Republicans - to me right now, Trump is a risk to Republicans getting re-elected. I think President Pence would be re-elected, and might mitigate any gains Democrats might make.

As far as having a billionnaire for president is concerned, it's a shame you're not having this guy calling the shots.

Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
3/26/2020  9:28 AM
Marv wrote:dudes i’m quarantined at home with my girlfriend who got diagnosed with a mild case of it. the point i want to share is her doctor doesn’t care about her temperature - he cares about her blood oxygen level. Fortunately i had picked up an oximeter so we can monitor that and i’ll know if i have to get her to a hospital. $40 at a pharmacy or amazon - i recommend it.

Good news to report.
Today is Day 10.
This is the end of the crucial period - even with mild symptoms for the 1st week, days 7-10 it can go into the lungs.
Gf woke up feeling good!

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/26/2020  9:56 AM
Marv wrote:
Marv wrote:dudes i’m quarantined at home with my girlfriend who got diagnosed with a mild case of it. the point i want to share is her doctor doesn’t care about her temperature - he cares about her blood oxygen level. Fortunately i had picked up an oximeter so we can monitor that and i’ll know if i have to get her to a hospital. $40 at a pharmacy or amazon - i recommend it.

Good news to report.
Today is Day 10.
This is the end of the crucial period - even with mild symptoms for the 1st week, days 7-10 it can go into the lungs.
Gf woke up feeling good!

Awesome news! And how are you handling it?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
3/26/2020  10:25 AM
martin wrote:
Marv wrote:

Good news to report.
Today is Day 10.
Gf woke up feeling good!

Great news indeed. Thank god.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/26/2020  10:31 AM
Marv wrote:

Good news to report.
Today is Day 10.
Gf woke up feeling good!

Marv
3/26/2020  10:57 AM
martin wrote:
Marv wrote:

Good news to report.
Today is Day 10.
Gf woke up feeling good!

other than the separate quarantined bedrooms i’m suffering few ill effects. intermittent feverish, achy, tired is all. all mild.
thanks for the good wishes guys. appreciate it!
everyone stay well!

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/26/2020  11:56 AM
Marv wrote:

Good news to report.
Today is Day 10.
Gf woke up feeling good!

Awesome. Glad to hear this.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
3/26/2020  12:34 PM
Marv wrote:
martin wrote:
Marv wrote:

Good news to report.
Today is Day 10.
Gf woke up feeling good!

other than the separate quarantined bedrooms i’m suffering few ill effects. intermittent feverish, achy, tired is all. all mild.
thanks for the good wishes guys. appreciate it!
everyone stay well!

Happy to hear that.

Dude, I saw a couple of facebook memories pop up of that day like 500 years ago that we all played basketball. Fun times!

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/26/2020  12:46 PM
Marv wrote:

Good news to report.
Today is Day 10.
Gf woke up feeling good!

Good to hear.

RIP Crushalot😞
smackeddog
Member: #883
3/26/2020  1:02 PM
smackeddog
3/26/2020  1:03 PM
Marv wrote:

Good news to report.
Today is Day 10.
Gf woke up feeling good!

Great news! It must be awful just waiting it out and seeing what happens- that's the bit I'm dreading

ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
3/26/2020  2:55 PM
Guys, supposedly ginger has a very strong effect against this virus. Please don't throw them rotten tomatoes at me. I am just a messenger. Chewing on a small piece every 3 hours will not only help against getting it but also will help those infected. If you tie a small piece wrapped in some cloth to your wrist it will have an effect on the whole body speeds up the recovery. Might cause discomfort as the effect is systemic and quite powerful. Stay safe and good health to you and your close ones.
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
smackeddog
3/26/2020  3:53 PM
Marv
3/26/2020  3:59 PM
thank you SO much guys.

the pins and needles in riding this stuff out is excruciating.

think about the lost lives and ruined families

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

3/26/2020  4:21 PM
Marv wrote:thank you SO much guys.

the pins and needles in riding this stuff out is excruciating.

think about the lost lives and ruined families

Glad to hear you are doing ok!

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

3/26/2020  4:24 PM
ramtour420 wrote:Guys, supposedly ginger has a very strong effect against this virus. Please don't throw them rotten tomatoes at me. I am just a messenger. Chewing on a small piece every 3 hours will not only help against getting it but also will help those infected. If you tie a small piece wrapped in some cloth to your wrist it will have an effect on the whole body speeds up the recovery. Might cause discomfort as the effect is systemic and quite powerful. Stay safe and good health to you and your close ones.

I drink ginger tea on the regular...I usually grate a fresh ginger, boil in water then pour it in a strainer. Usually have it for breakfast since I don usually have time to cook anything else or before bed. Others must have heard about ginger because I went to pick some up a few days again and the supermarkets were fresh out....

Chandler
Member: #6197

3/26/2020  4:44 PM
Marv wrote:

Good news to report.
Today is Day 10.
Gf woke up feeling good!

Awesome news!!

(5)(5)
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/26/2020  5:01 PM
Marv wrote:

Good news to report.
Today is Day 10.
Gf woke up feeling good!

Knew you'd hang tough after surviving that other accident you mentioned. How's the sense of smell?

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
OT: Coronavirus updates/info

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy