[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: last one before All Star break, Wizards visit MSG
Author Thread
Pellscup
Posts: 20033
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 2/1/2020
Member: #8843

2/13/2020  7:48 AM
Sambakick wrote:
Pellscup wrote:
Sambakick wrote:
Pellscup wrote:We close this one out with Kritsznaps, Porzingis.

We lost by a million points. It wasn't close enough to "close out".

it was 86-81 last time it was close, then the wheels fell off but at 86-81

OK. You can make that case.

But we also turned it over 20 times.

Randle should not handle the ball.

He shouldn't be at the three pt line - since he can't make threes.

So yeah, if we had KP instead of Randle we might've won.

But that's more than a year ago.

Maybe if we had Morris we would've won?

you're right. i was not on the forum for the trade, so now i guess the bitterness about the deal has to express a little

AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Posts: 39961
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
2/13/2020  9:13 AM
Mike miller sabotage this game with his 13 man rotation, he definitely look like fizdale last night and i think he did it on purpose because of the comments..
ES
Chandler
Posts: 24042
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

2/13/2020  9:39 AM
Miller was not the problem at all

team couldn't hold onto the ball, and wasn't getting back on D.

RIP CrushAlot
fishmike
Posts: 49849
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
2/13/2020  10:23 AM
knicks1248 wrote:Mike miller sabotage this game with his 13 man rotation, he definitely look like fizdale last night and i think he did it on purpose because of the comments..

I read on twitter Miller was seen talking to Mills on his cell phone
CrushAlot
Posts: 59764
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
2/13/2020  10:41 AM
Chandler wrote:Miller was not the problem at all

team couldn't hold onto the ball, and wasn't getting back on D.


DSJ was awful. I keep hoping he will turn things around but I am not very optimistic anymore.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
martin
Posts: 50517
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
2/13/2020  10:48 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Chandler wrote:Miller was not the problem at all

team couldn't hold onto the ball, and wasn't getting back on D.


DSJ was awful. I keep hoping he will turn things around but I am not very optimistic anymore.

Didn't watch the game live and only took time to watch end of first when DSJr was in, unfortunately it seems like he has relied on his athleticism too much and hasnt figured out more than that. IMO he has about 1 more year left to really show the league what he has or he'll be a min'ish salary guy going forward

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
Posts: 49849
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
2/13/2020  10:49 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Chandler wrote:Miller was not the problem at all

team couldn't hold onto the ball, and wasn't getting back on D.


DSJ was awful. I keep hoping he will turn things around but I am not very optimistic anymore.
seeing him play live has soured me on DSJ more than anything else. Mitch looks good. He needs any offensive move tho. Taj continues to really disappoint. He's no Kurt Thomas. He misses every jumper. Frank played poorly as well but I still believe based on the physical profile alone. Maybe he RJ and Gobert can all hook up here and yell stuff in French
martin
Posts: 50517
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
2/13/2020  10:53 AM
fishmike wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Chandler wrote:Miller was not the problem at all

team couldn't hold onto the ball, and wasn't getting back on D.


DSJ was awful. I keep hoping he will turn things around but I am not very optimistic anymore.
seeing him play live has soured me on DSJ more than anything else. Mitch looks good. He needs any offensive move tho. Taj continues to really disappoint. He's no Kurt Thomas. He misses every jumper. Frank played poorly as well but I still believe based on the physical profile alone. Maybe he RJ and Gobert can all hook up here and yell stuff in French

Wow, surprised at this comment. Again, didn't see the game but past 10+ or more Taj seemed solid. He shouldn't be starting but feel that it's more of an indication of Mitch not grabbing the starting position than anything.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
Posts: 49849
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
2/13/2020  11:06 AM
martin wrote:
fishmike wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Chandler wrote:Miller was not the problem at all

team couldn't hold onto the ball, and wasn't getting back on D.


DSJ was awful. I keep hoping he will turn things around but I am not very optimistic anymore.
seeing him play live has soured me on DSJ more than anything else. Mitch looks good. He needs any offensive move tho. Taj continues to really disappoint. He's no Kurt Thomas. He misses every jumper. Frank played poorly as well but I still believe based on the physical profile alone. Maybe he RJ and Gobert can all hook up here and yell stuff in French

Wow, surprised at this comment. Again, didn't see the game but past 10+ or more Taj seemed solid. He shouldn't be starting but feel that it's more of an indication of Mitch not grabbing the starting position than anything.

I liked Taj for awhile but we need him to space and he either misses or doesnt shoot it. I am having a hard time finding positives today
martin
Posts: 50517
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
2/13/2020  11:43 AM
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:
fishmike wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Chandler wrote:Miller was not the problem at all

team couldn't hold onto the ball, and wasn't getting back on D.


DSJ was awful. I keep hoping he will turn things around but I am not very optimistic anymore.
seeing him play live has soured me on DSJ more than anything else. Mitch looks good. He needs any offensive move tho. Taj continues to really disappoint. He's no Kurt Thomas. He misses every jumper. Frank played poorly as well but I still believe based on the physical profile alone. Maybe he RJ and Gobert can all hook up here and yell stuff in French

Wow, surprised at this comment. Again, didn't see the game but past 10+ or more Taj seemed solid. He shouldn't be starting but feel that it's more of an indication of Mitch not grabbing the starting position than anything.

I liked Taj for awhile but we need him to space and he either misses or doesnt shoot it. I am having a hard time finding positives today

Salty, not much to be positive these days. Plus it's grey out all the time.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler
Posts: 37004
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

2/13/2020  12:47 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Chandler wrote:Miller was not the problem at all

team couldn't hold onto the ball, and wasn't getting back on D.


DSJ was awful. I keep hoping he will turn things around but I am not very optimistic anymore.

Getting stripped from behind, while Smith jr. was bringing up the ball was really sorry stuff. DSJ reminds me of a former Knick, Wilson Chandler. They both have all-star skill sets, and rec league motors. I dont see a hungry player.

Chandler
Posts: 24042
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

2/13/2020  1:06 PM
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Chandler wrote:Miller was not the problem at all

team couldn't hold onto the ball, and wasn't getting back on D.


DSJ was awful. I keep hoping he will turn things around but I am not very optimistic anymore.

Didn't watch the game live and only took time to watch end of first when DSJr was in, unfortunately it seems like he has relied on his athleticism too much and hasnt figured out more than that. IMO he has about 1 more year left to really show the league what he has or he'll be a min'ish salary guy going forward

His stat line is not in line with his game; he was so, so, so out of control. Tons of turnovers, and just as many near misses. It was super ugly. Wally was essentially calling him dumb and clueless

Because he's a Knick i hope he turns it around, but it is certainly looking like a disaster. What the hell was FO thinking -- another one of these instances thinking they could do magic where other (good) teams failed. Dallas is well coached (reminds me of Mudiay and Denver -- another good team). Why the hell we traded KP for a risky project is beyond me -- yeah i know picks and salary dump but we should have insisted on someone more reliable

RIP CrushAlot
Chandler
Posts: 24042
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

2/13/2020  1:10 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Chandler wrote:Miller was not the problem at all

team couldn't hold onto the ball, and wasn't getting back on D.


DSJ was awful. I keep hoping he will turn things around but I am not very optimistic anymore.

Getting stripped from behind, while Smith jr. was bringing up the ball was really sorry stuff. DSJ reminds me of a former Knick, Wilson Chandler. They both have all-star skill sets, and rec league motors. I dont see a hungry player.

I don't see anything resembling an all star skill set with DSJ. Trier can throw down the same dunks. And DSJ has BB IQ deficiency. PGs should organize an offense. Even if he's not turning it over, he does the opposite of organize. He dribbles into traffic and either forces a shot, or dribbles back out to the corner having chewed up major clock time, to then reset from the corner?!? WTF is that all about

He will prosper in CHina.

RIP CrushAlot
GustavBahler
Posts: 37004
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

2/13/2020  1:25 PM
Chandler wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Chandler wrote:Miller was not the problem at all

team couldn't hold onto the ball, and wasn't getting back on D.


DSJ was awful. I keep hoping he will turn things around but I am not very optimistic anymore.

Getting stripped from behind, while Smith jr. was bringing up the ball was really sorry stuff. DSJ reminds me of a former Knick, Wilson Chandler. They both have all-star skill sets, and rec league motors. I dont see a hungry player.

I don't see anything resembling an all star skill set with DSJ. Trier can throw down the same dunks. And DSJ has BB IQ deficiency. PGs should organize an offense. Even if he's not turning it over, he does the opposite of organize. He dribbles into traffic and either forces a shot, or dribbles back out to the corner having chewed up major clock time, to then reset from the corner?!? WTF is that all about

He will prosper in CHina.

More than dunking. At one time Smith jr showed he could run an offense, and be a threat. Trier was a ball stopper, when he had his biggest games. Apparently alienated some teammates. Looks like his coaches as well.

Smith jr showed how good he could be in his first game as a Knick (with a bad back), and at times during his rookie year. Was projected to take a big leap, based on his rookie year, before injuries set in, before Doncic, before getting traded. I see a talented player with a case of I dont really give an F. No sense of urgency in getting his game back.

fishmike
Posts: 49849
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
2/13/2020  2:46 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Chandler wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Chandler wrote:Miller was not the problem at all

team couldn't hold onto the ball, and wasn't getting back on D.


DSJ was awful. I keep hoping he will turn things around but I am not very optimistic anymore.

Getting stripped from behind, while Smith jr. was bringing up the ball was really sorry stuff. DSJ reminds me of a former Knick, Wilson Chandler. They both have all-star skill sets, and rec league motors. I dont see a hungry player.

I don't see anything resembling an all star skill set with DSJ. Trier can throw down the same dunks. And DSJ has BB IQ deficiency. PGs should organize an offense. Even if he's not turning it over, he does the opposite of organize. He dribbles into traffic and either forces a shot, or dribbles back out to the corner having chewed up major clock time, to then reset from the corner?!? WTF is that all about

He will prosper in CHina.

More than dunking. At one time Smith jr showed he could run an offense, and be a threat. Trier was a ball stopper, when he had his biggest games. Apparently alienated some teammates. Looks like his coaches as well.

Smith jr showed how good he could be in his first game as a Knick (with a bad back), and at times during his rookie year. Was projected to take a big leap, based on his rookie year, before injuries set in, before Doncic, before getting traded. I see a talented player with a case of I dont really give an F. No sense of urgency in getting his game back.

that is what is dismaying. Zero sense of urgency. Will be shocked if he's here next year. You know who plays with a sense of urgency? Kadeem Allen. Dude plays like these could be his last NBA minutes so he's gonna bring it and let the chips fall. DSJ is still waiting for things to be easier for him to succeed and doesnt seem to understand why its not happening
GameThread: last one before All Star break, Wizards visit MSG

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy