Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/5/2004  7:45 PM
Posted by islesfan:
Posted by Nalod:

Drink it, it is good. You'll forget Tapscott, Laydog, you'll forget fatspoon, Eisley, and even Shandon. Even if he plays.

Drink the sweet and tasty drink. Refreshes what ail's you.

Be one of us, why fight. you will be one of us. You will be loved. Join the group. why fight, you must be so tired, so tired, so sleepy. Would it not be so easy to just take a sip and everything you hate will turn to love, peacefull feelings, and the love from "THE Father". THE FAther will love you too! He will buy out your hate, he will trade your hate, and he will do so with the creaters money.

The father does not care how much it costs, just that there is love!

The creater has endless money! Endless money means THE Father can do anything he wants.

There you go, just a sip! Join us, it is good, THE father is good, and the Creater is all knowing, all spending, and will buy your love.

Must not drink... but the Kool-Aid looks so cool and refreshing...no, stay away from it... but I'm so thirsty for anything after the last few years of Layden... don't do it, just because it's not Layden's drink doesn't mean that it's going to taste any better...drink it and be an enabler where everything is tainted blue and orange...can't do it, I must not lose all objectivity. Ahhhh, Hatorade, the drink of champions.

tkf, I didn't mean to suggest that everybody was defending the indefensible Isiah here. Just shocked that even a few seem to think that Isiah is some kind of innocent bystander in all of this.

There lies good in Islesfan. There is good in all us. There are polar opposites of Isles whom have over dosed on the sweet orange and blue drink (brown?).

If Isiah got drunk and drove into a children day care center, they'd say: "if layden did not have all those players, it would not have driven him to drink". Or "it was nice of him to come to NYC in the first place, he could have stayed living in INdy. Dame fine man, he just did not no all the roads. Layden must have taken his map!"

Come Islefan, sip it, its easy, The Father is all knowing, all loving. THE Creater forgives you, and will beam his ever lasting signal from the heavens into your Sat dish! Just a simple monthly donation.

The Creater forgives THE Father of his sins, and the sins of Laydog, Ernie, and Tapscott!

Join us, and drink! Drink with Vin, THE Father, and THE Creater!

THere is good in you Islefan, Bossy, Giles,Trots, Potvin, and Smith are allhere, drinking the stuff, its blue, and needs to be in you!
AUTOADVERT
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
10/5/2004  7:53 PM
LOL! i feel like i should go to church more often.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/5/2004  11:20 PM
Posted by TMS:

LOL! i feel like i should go to church more often.

WE can all learn from the teachings of the Rev. Sun mun Moon!

Or take me down to JONESTOWN! Some of you are too young to know the Kool Aid there was used to poisen like 150 followers of Jim Jones.
it needs to keep it cool with andersen

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy