[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The real reason why dolan is upset with knicks brass is record should be better then hawks,wizards,hornets,bulls,and cavs.
Author Thread
houston20
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #8797

11/11/2019  11:46 AM
Dolan see these young rebuilding teams like the hawks, wizards, hornets, hawks, and cavs with better record then the knicks as embarrassing witch to be fair it is. Look at the cavs record at 4 win and 5 losses the knicks should be better then the cavs this isn't your lebron james cavs teams. Look at the atlanta hawks there record is 3 wins and 6 losses with no john collins for 25 games suspension the knicks should be better then the hawks. Look at the hornets record 4 wins and 6 losses this is not your kemba walker led hornets team just bunch of young kids rosier, bridges, washington, bacon, and zeller. Look at wizards injured john wall out for the season they have better record then the knicks which unacceptable. This wizards team is tanking for wiseman because of there cap situation is bad can't attract free agents. Finally the bulls are a hot mess there players have regressed because they hate there coach and front office is mess they have record 3 wins and 7 losses the knicks should be better then bulls.
AUTOADVERT
JrZyHuStLa
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1241

11/11/2019  11:51 AM
How do you know what Dolan sees?
anrst
Member: #1054
USA
11/11/2019  11:57 AM
Dolan doesn't even know mitchell robinson and damyean dotson are.

all he knows is the team is embarassing and it is.

houston20
Member: #8797

11/11/2019  12:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/11/2019  12:11 PM
JrZyHuStLa wrote:How do you know what Dolan sees?

The knicks record should be better then those rebuilding teams and bottom line is this the knicks shouldn't be in last place with veteran players. The knicks are second lowest payroll next to hawks and not even paying luxury tax with this roster is embarrassing. The knicks record should be around 4 wins and 6 losses at least be somewhat respectable.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/11/2019  12:36 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/11/2019  12:37 PM
I don't really know why we should be better than those teams?
What divine right is there? Is the Money the measure? We are bottom 5 in salary?
The experts all said about 25 win ceiling. No closer on the team.
Frank is getting better, but its not a linear phase as we'd like. Payton injured and the true starter DSjr has also been out.
Our 21 year old center did not go to college, instead he was home schooled then jumped to NBA. He plays like a 21 center with huge upside but inexperienced still.
Reminds me of the last Layden team with Role players in prime time. Cap space and 1st round picks all lined up until Isiah came to town. Difference we have more than our picks and a few blue chip players.

Inherently I like what the Knicks are doing. I just don't like the short term results.
I can't even pretend to know what Dolan is thinking. Im just happy if he actually does at times.

elmaestro33
Member: #8622

11/11/2019  2:10 PM
houston20 wrote:Dolan see these young rebuilding teams like the hawks, wizards, hornets, hawks, and cavs with better record then the knicks as embarrassing witch to be fair it is. Look at the cavs record at 4 win and 5 losses the knicks should be better then the cavs this isn't your lebron james cavs teams. Look at the atlanta hawks there record is 3 wins and 6 losses with no john collins for 25 games suspension the knicks should be better then the hawks. Look at the hornets record 4 wins and 6 losses this is not your kemba walker led hornets team just bunch of young kids rosier, bridges, washington, bacon, and zeller. Look at wizards injured john wall out for the season they have better record then the knicks which unacceptable. This wizards team is tanking for wiseman because of there cap situation is bad can't attract free agents. Finally the bulls are a hot mess there players have regressed because they hate there coach and front office is mess they have record 3 wins and 7 losses the knicks should be better then bulls.

Why the heck should the Knicks be better than any of those teams? Just take the Hawks, Wizards, and Cavs. We don't have anyone that comes close to comparing to Trae Young, Bradley Beal, or Kevin Love.

The Knicks don't have a superstar and have a ton of young players, a weird mix of FA's playing in their first year together, and a ****ty head coach. Their record is exactly what it should be.

shinmen
Member: #6029
France
11/11/2019  2:22 PM
elmaestro33 wrote:
houston20 wrote:Dolan see these young rebuilding teams like the hawks, wizards, hornets, hawks, and cavs with better record then the knicks as embarrassing witch to be fair it is. Look at the cavs record at 4 win and 5 losses the knicks should be better then the cavs this isn't your lebron james cavs teams. Look at the atlanta hawks there record is 3 wins and 6 losses with no john collins for 25 games suspension the knicks should be better then the hawks. Look at the hornets record 4 wins and 6 losses this is not your kemba walker led hornets team just bunch of young kids rosier, bridges, washington, bacon, and zeller. Look at wizards injured john wall out for the season they have better record then the knicks which unacceptable. This wizards team is tanking for wiseman because of there cap situation is bad can't attract free agents. Finally the bulls are a hot mess there players have regressed because they hate there coach and front office is mess they have record 3 wins and 7 losses the knicks should be better then bulls.
Why the heck should the Knicks be better than any of those teams? Just take the Hawks, Wizards, and Cavs. We don't have anyone that comes close to comparing to Trae Young, Bradley Beal, or Kevin Love.

The Knicks don't have a superstar and have a ton of young players, a weird mix of FA's playing in their first year together, and a ****ty head coach. Their record is exactly what it should be.

The record I agree but we have a better team than 3 blowouts out of 10 games including 2 against bad teams.
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
11/11/2019  5:55 PM
The Cavs hired a teaching coach with a plan and a system. He KNOWS what he is doing. He just does what he knows to do. Teach. The players are responding.

Wizards have a good coach too not great but good.

I don't know the hawks coach but they win so...

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
11/11/2019  6:02 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:The Cavs hired a teaching coach with a plan and a system. He KNOWS what he is doing. He just does what he knows to do. Teach. The players are responding.

Teaching coach what a concept. Isn’t that a criteria of a coach? You look at Boston they hired a coach out of college. Same with the Jazz today they are winning. We keep hiring names and then hire based on friends they keep. Oh my how does this organization do business in this manner is beyond me.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/11/2019  6:16 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:The Cavs hired a teaching coach with a plan and a system. He KNOWS what he is doing. He just does what he knows to do. Teach. The players are responding.

I love the Beilien hire. I would love if the Knicks took a page from the Cavs and brought in that type of coach if they move on from Fiz.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
11/11/2019  6:22 PM
shinmen wrote:
elmaestro33 wrote:

The record I agree but we have a better team than 3 blowouts out of 10 games including 2 against bad teams.

Why better? What we have that is better? May be we are better fans? I doubt it.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Kemet
Member: #6148

11/11/2019  7:33 PM
Some one has to be accountable for the Knicks 2-8 record, plus Knicks getting Blow-Out at the Garden by mediocre teams ???
Having the 3rd pick in the draft, plus spending $70M on FA in the offseason.

The decade Lottery Phoenix Suns has a 6-3 record !!!

The real reason why dolan is upset with knicks brass is record should be better then hawks,wizards,hornets,bulls,and cavs.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy