[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Assisted
Author Thread
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
11/9/2019  9:02 AM

This the Frank highlight reel everyone has probably watched 100 times over night .

Creating a thread to emphasis something here.

Other than the one iso take where he pulls back on Brunson for the jumper. All Frank's points are assisted. With of course highlights of his own assist.

His dunk attempt was from a kick out-swing pass. giving him the lane off a broken defense. If no kick out and Randle tries to get an And 1 instead. Or no swing pass because Morris chooses to take the 3 instead. There is no opening for an epic dunk attempt. Unselfishness led to Franks 12 shot attempts, lead to Frank getting in rhythm.

This is what HAS to happen from Randle and Morris if they are to be featured the way they are.

In turn Frank finds Randle for 2 back to back threes himself later in the game.

Trier, after the Frank blk. He could have shot that 3 himself with Brunson sagging way off. Instead he opts to reward Frank for his defensive play. Stepping into an in rhythm trailer 3. Its simple, but these are the little things that produce these type of wins.

This is the type of bball that we fell in love with.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/9/2019  9:19 AM
Good Take. Love the steal not he pass when Powell tried to back him down. Rather than take a foul he stepped in front with his 7 foot wings.
GoNyGoNyGo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #411
USA
11/9/2019  9:33 AM
His D is inspiring.

HIs form looks great..he has to hold the follow thru...I see no reason he can't be a 10/5/5 every night with great D. Its all NY needs at PG.

I think with more confidence he will start getting to the basket too.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/9/2019  12:52 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:His D is inspiring.

HIs form looks great..he has to hold the follow thru...I see no reason he can't be a 10/5/5 every night with great D. Its all NY needs at PG.

I never thought I would see him try to throw down on someone like last night. Would love to be able to call him Frankie Yams.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/9/2019  2:30 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

I never thought I would see him try to throw down on someone like last night. Would love to be able to call him Frankie Yams.

He tried it a few times in FIBA. And of course, there was this....

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/9/2019  3:15 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Does it only happen when Wally is calling the games? Need a master blaster from Clyde.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/9/2019  4:32 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Does it only happen when Wally is calling the games? Need a master blaster from Clyde.

Some one else brought it up, but he might have earned his first official "BANG!" from Mike last night.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Assisted

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy