[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game of Threads: The Mav's vs. The Mav nots.........
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/7/2019  3:31 PM
Guess whose coming to dinner?
AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

11/7/2019  4:58 PM

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/7/2019  5:39 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Gudris
Member: #6213

11/8/2019  2:48 AM
DSJ vs KP and THJ, let's see who will win tonight :)
smackeddog
Member: #883
11/8/2019  3:53 AM
One prediction: PAIN
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
11/8/2019  8:24 AM
Gudris wrote:DSJ vs KP and THJ, let's see who will win tonight :)

Would be surprised if Smith played. I don't think he has practiced with the team. Would be putting him in position to fail.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

11/8/2019  8:50 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/8/2019  8:51 AM
KP will score 30+, and say something bitchy to Fiz & co.

He gots game, but I am glad his punk ass is now in Texas, where it belongs.

I'm psyched to watch Luka...dude is amazing.

Nalod
USA
11/8/2019  9:22 AM

Seems like KP has managed his comments realizing his previous transparency was not at all helping him. Let the game do the talking, just talk about basketball and restore his image. His image and endorsements will come back once his game is restored. Cuban is a saavy dude who hopefully has helped see a path that makes sense.

WE can only hope that the Knicks culture has embraced change as well and treating its youth with an even fair hand that is both productive and produces opportunities going forward.

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
11/8/2019  9:42 AM
I am excited to see what Frank can do defending Luka. Was all excited about Mitch going up against Porzingis but alas we have to wait until he comes to MSG.
NYKBocker
USA
11/8/2019  9:44 AM
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/8/2019  10:40 AM
NYKBocker wrote:I am excited to see what Frank can do defending Luka. Was all excited about Mitch going up against Porzingis but alas we have to wait until he comes to MSG.

No Mitch, thats a big letdown. Luka can find teammates like an elite PG, when under pressure. Frank is going to have his hands full. Would be surprised if Smith jr. plays. He might participate in practice, in Dallas, to see if he is up to playing. You never know. Might be cathartic (win or lose) for Dennis to be on the court again. Hope he doesnt play, if he isnt ready.

This wouldnt be the squad KP and Doncic face going forward, so its really not a rivalry yet. Looking forward to seeing us play the Mavs, if Perry can bring some legit big time FAs to NY down the road.

NYKBocker
USA
11/8/2019  11:00 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:I am excited to see what Frank can do defending Luka. Was all excited about Mitch going up against Porzingis but alas we have to wait until he comes to MSG.

No Mitch, thats a big letdown. Luka can find teammates like an elite PG, when under pressure. Frank is going to have his hands full. Would be surprised if Smith jr. plays. He might participate in practice, in Dallas, to see if he is up to playing. You never know. Might be cathartic (win or lose) for Dennis to be on the court again. Hope he doesnt play, if he isnt ready.

This wouldnt be the squad KP and Doncic face going forward, so its really not a rivalry yet. Looking forward to seeing us play the Mavs, if Perry can bring some legit big time FAs to NY down the road.

Absolutely! I love strength vs strength. Luka is bigger but I want to see what Frank can do defending a player like Luka. We have seen him guard Harden and the like but nothing like Luka.

Chandler
Member: #6197

11/8/2019  11:02 AM
this will be a test of our team's character

Coming off a couple of embarrassing performances, and obviously this isn't just another game

Hoping they're locked in, focused, and play the full 48

(Realistically i think we get our asses kicked)

(5)(5)
Nalod
USA
11/8/2019  11:10 AM

Knicks are losing the battle but the war is a long one still.
Cube was wise to pair his Euro's in a win now mode. He took risks as well. DSjr while looking bad right now might still be a nice player and the two picks were a big price to pay. WE'd fry our guys if they made a deal for Diva coming off ACL with an Anemic condition! Paired with Luka they are off to a much better start than us.
Knicks still have years to sort the trade thru. I harken back to the moment the trade was made and the logic as it was presented. "Regrettable" then and perhaps now as well. I hope in 5 years Knicks and Mavs are both playing in the NBA finals!!

As for DSjr I hope he finds some comfort being with his new team and old friends. Be kind of cool for him to play a few easy minutes to just get in the groove. Maybe him and his pops got in the gym and worked out while he was away. Doing what you love can help heal. If Dennis is a spiritual person maybe he can find place to "Dedicate" himself just a bit more. Him being successful helps his father feel better well!!

Best thing is for the knicks to kick the shyt out of the Mav's at home. Complete and utter humiliation and destruction of everyone in the building.

Chandler
Member: #6197

11/8/2019  11:41 AM
Nalod wrote:
Cube was wise to pair his Euro's in a win now mode. He took risks as well. DSjr while looking bad right now might still be a nice player and the two picks were a big price to pay. WE'd fry our guys if they made a deal for Diva coming off ACL with an Anemic condition! Paired with Luka they are off to a much better start than us.
Knicks still have years to sort the trade thru. I harken back to the moment the trade was made and the logic as it was presented. "Regrettable" then and perhaps now as well. I hope in 5 years Knicks and Mavs are both playing in the NBA finals!!

As for DSjr I hope he finds some comfort being with his new team and old friends. Be kind of cool for him to play a few easy minutes to just get in the groove. Maybe him and his pops got in the gym and worked out while he was away. Doing what you love can help heal. If Dennis is a spiritual person maybe he can find place to "Dedicate" himself just a bit more. Him being successful helps his father feel better well!!

Best thing is for the knicks to kick the shyt out of the Mav's at home. Complete and utter humiliation and destruction of everyone in the building.

With all due respect, i think you're in denial

We lost the trade immensely. It's gone close to as bad as it could.

DSJ is having more injury issues than KP, and we've only heard rumors of an improved game -- what we observed was worse

Absent something completely unforeseen we will get two picks late in the first round and a pg that has a lot of questions

Mavs got KP who is contributing (most modest assessment) and who could easily be an All Star or All Star+ (stretch case is elite star), THJ who is also contributing for them, and dead wood in Courney Lee

(5)(5)
Kemet
Member: #6148

11/8/2019  1:04 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
Gudris wrote:DSJ vs KP and THJ, let's see who will win tonight :)

Would be surprised if Smith played. I don't think he has practiced with the team. Would be putting him in position to fail.

Cut it out .. the Knicks haven't had a practice in years !!!

jskinny35
Member: #928
USA
11/8/2019  1:09 PM
Right now the trade is clearly in favor of the Mavs - we traded a starting/all-star caliber power forward (and cleared cap space) for a young PG with potential (and 2 vets that are long gone) and 2 1st round picks (likely between 14-24). What's upsetting is that most of us were counting on DSJr being able to fill the starting point guard spot - to offset having to again search for another starting position after losing KP at the power forward. We have RJ who seems to be a solid SG to work with, but if we have to use this upcoming draft pick on another PG b/c DSJr is a bust - that would be a solid fail even if we draft well and land some decent players with those mid to late 1st round picks. Again, hope his play is b/c he has been injured. If it's a mental thing - we will end up dumping him for a 2nd rounder and the trade really will have not worked out well. Let's hope it's some lingering back stuff that can heal and recover with rest.
Kemet
Member: #6148

11/8/2019  1:13 PM
Last season when it was Frank vs DSJ on our 9th game of the season .. Knicks WON 118-106
Trier 23 pts, MitchRob 10 rbs, Frank 7 Dimes
Now ????
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/8/2019  2:27 PM
Chandler wrote:
Nalod wrote:

With all due respect, i think you're in denial

We lost the trade immensely. It's gone close to as bad as it could.

DSJ is having more injury issues than KP, and we've only heard rumors of an improved game -- what we observed was worse

Absent something completely unforeseen we will get two picks late in the first round and a pg that has a lot of questions

Mavs got KP who is contributing (most modest assessment) and who could easily be an All Star or All Star+ (stretch case is elite star), THJ who is also contributing for them, and dead wood in Courney Lee

?

What you meant to say is: As of 8 games into this trade, Dallas as done much better. Which really means nothing.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/8/2019  2:29 PM
ugh

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Game of Threads: The Mav's vs. The Mav nots.........

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy