The Good News is there Are A Bunch of PGs in the draft
Author Thread
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

1/27/2020  1:24 PM
TPercy wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

I like Cole, but my issue with him is that what we've seen of him isn't good enough coupled with his injury concerns. If he can come back and show that he can make his teammates better along with improving his shooting #s a bit then I'm sold but right now I see a rich mans DSJ.

my big issue with him is that UNC is beyond awful this year. They are not any good. They are the worst team of Roy William's career. Cole Anthony is the captain of that ship

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/27/2020  2:07 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
TPercy wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

I like Cole, but my issue with him is that what we've seen of him isn't good enough coupled with his injury concerns. If he can come back and show that he can make his teammates better along with improving his shooting #s a bit then I'm sold but right now I see a rich mans DSJ.

my big issue with him is that UNC is beyond awful this year. They are not any good. They are the worst team of Roy William's career. Cole Anthony is the captain of that ship

Yeah, but a lot of that has to do with UNC's lack of talent. Also, we have no clue of how much the knee hampered him. I'm not saying we need to disregard those concerns, just take note of how they fit in the overall picture. I was more concerned with Cole's playmaking chops coming in and, unfortunately, we haven't gotten a chance to see if he could improve on them.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
The Good News is there Are A Bunch of PGs in the draft

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy