[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Good News is there Are A Bunch of PGs in the draft
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/7/2019  3:38 PM
Knixkik wrote:I realized Cole is older than Barrett. It would be amazing if Barrett was a freshman right now with the things he's doing.

exactly

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

11/7/2019  4:40 PM
Good thing about cole is that he is known for his pesky D despite his size
The Future is Bright!
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/7/2019  5:09 PM
TPercy wrote:Good thing about cole is that he is known for his pesky D despite his size

Just like dad. He also got them long arms.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
JesseDark
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #467
11/8/2019  12:04 AM
Would playing in NY be too much of a distraction for Cole seeing that his from NY? That's a lot of pressure for a 19 year old.
Bring back dee-fense
BigDaddyG

11/8/2019  11:59 AM
JesseDark wrote:Would playing in NY be too much of a distraction for Cole seeing that his from NY? That's a lot of pressure for a 19 year old.

RJ is in a similar situation. While not a "New Yorker", RJ spent a lot of time there and has family from the area (his mother's side). I think Cole is similarly built. Heck, his father played here. Only time will tell. I hope we get the opportunity to find out.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
TPercy

11/9/2019  6:39 PM

The Future is Bright!
TPercy

11/25/2019  10:32 AM

Lamelo got a triple double last night. Looks like hes finally settled down.
The Future is Bright!
BigDaddyG

11/25/2019  10:35 AM
TPercy wrote:

Looks smooth. I'm not thrilled with the crazy off the he dribble threes are the defense, but the passing and dribbling are legit. I don't know what Lavar is doing behind the scenes, but he has been relatively quiet so far.
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

11/25/2019  10:42 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/25/2019  10:59 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Looks smooth. I'm not thrilled with the crazy off the he dribble threes are the defense, but the passing and dribbling are legit. I don't know what Lavar is doing behind the scenes, but he has been relatively quiet so far.

He is more skilled than Lonzo...I need to do a little more due diligence on him before I declare him as the number 1 pick, but he has it all. Length, shooting range, vision, handle, one on one ability, seems to be a willing defender..He got the goods.

BigDaddyG

11/25/2019  10:50 AM
Another guy to consider if we get a pick in the late lottery, mid-first round.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
11/25/2019  12:15 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Another guy to consider if we get a pick in the late lottery, mid-first round.

I bet Mannion goes in the 4-7 range. He’s a poor mans Trae young in a lot of ways. His lack of size is not much of a factor anymore. We should consider him if we don’t land a top 3 pick.

BigDaddyG

11/25/2019  12:39 PM
Knixkik wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:Another guy to consider if we get a pick in the late lottery, mid-first round.

I bet Mannion goes in the 4-7 range. He’s a poor mans Trae young in a lot of ways. His lack of size is not much of a factor anymore. We should consider him if we don’t land a top 3 pick.

I still need to see more. The plus side is that he's finishing at the rim and he can organize in the halfcourt. But I'm still not sure if gets enough separation off the dribble at the next level

Swishfm3
Member: #392
11/25/2019  12:47 PM
Uptown wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
TPercy wrote:

He is more skilled than Lonzo...I need to do a little more due diligence on him before I declare him as the number 1 pick, but he has it all. Length, shooting range, vision, handle, one on one ability, seems to be a willing defender..He got the goods.

Every time I see one of these highlight videos, the more of a fan I become of his. He seems to be a PG that can score and not a scoring PG (if that makes sense)....and doing all this against grown men.

I wouldn't be upset if the Knicks happen to select this kid at the upcoming draft.

Uptown

11/25/2019  5:22 PM
Swishfm3 wrote:
Uptown wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Every time I see one of these highlight videos, the more of a fan I become of his. He seems to be a PG that can score and not a scoring PG (if that makes sense)....and doing all this against grown men.

I wouldn't be upset if the Knicks happen to select this kid at the upcoming draft.

Makes a ton of sense...Ball is playing against grown men, but most are players who aint good enough to play in the league, or older players who's NBA playing days are over (Aaron Brooks). But with that said, if he's a top prospect, he should be dominating the comp and its what he's doing. He's very intriguing.

BigDaddyG

11/25/2019  5:58 PM
Uptown wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:
Uptown wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Makes a ton of sense...Ball is playing against grown men, but most are players who aint good enough to play in the league, or older players who's NBA playing days are over (Aaron Brooks). But with that said, if he's a top prospect, he should be dominating the comp and its what he's doing. He's very intriguing.

The competition isn't the best, but it's not the China league. Some of his games have been real impressive. He's had some stinkers, but that's to be expected. He is very intriguing. The league will probably send him to the warriors.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/26/2019  7:38 PM
Watching Oklahoma/Missouri. He's an SG, but Austin Reeves for OKC looks like an interesting prospect. Whats stsnds out IMO is his anticipation, burst.
Uptown

11/26/2019  7:50 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/26/2019  7:54 PM
Anthony Edwards dropped 37 on Michigan State today. 33 in the 2nd half on 7-16 from 3. Scoring that many pts against a Tom Izzo team aint easy....BTW, dude is 6'5 225!

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/27/2019  1:12 PM
Uptown wrote:Anthony Edwards dropped 37 on Michigan State today. 33 in the 2nd half on 7-16 from 3. Scoring that many pts against a Tom Izzo team aint easy....BTW, dude is 6'5 225!

Amazing performance, and some of those passes WOW

Knicks do need a player who can break down his defender easily, space floor, and close. Anthony would be perfect

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

11/28/2019  3:45 AM
martin wrote:
Uptown wrote:Anthony Edwards dropped 37 on Michigan State today. 33 in the 2nd half on 7-16 from 3. Scoring that many pts against a Tom Izzo team aint easy....BTW, dude is 6'5 225!

Knicks do need a player who can break down his defender easily, space floor, and close. Anthony would be perfect

he's who I hope the Knicks get.. watching him it looks like he was a fan of DWade growing up

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

11/28/2019  1:04 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
martin wrote:

he's who I hope the Knicks get.. watching him it looks like he was a fan of DWade growing up

Wow , if rj or him can play the 3 consistently and Frank makes another leap we can dream lol

The Good News is there Are A Bunch of PGs in the draft

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy