[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Knicks head south to Orlando
Author Thread
Welpee
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6239

10/30/2019  9:33 PM
Did Trier hit on Fizdale's wife or something? This is really getting into weird territory.
AUTOADVERT
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
10/30/2019  9:54 PM
MS wrote:They literally overpaid every free agent they brought in.

Not one of them was a bargain signing.

I think we need to look to make a couple of trades and grab a couple of picks. I’m calling Portland asking for their first for Whiteside and sending them Portis an Morris yesterday.

Gibson can play the backup five and you can buy out Whiteside.

This team sucks, this coach sucks, his rotations suck.

We never can execute the simple signings that pay off. Might as well just get another player in the draft and stop pretending we have a chance to make the playoffs

Who told you this team was making the playoffs?

They don’t have the players nor the coach to do that.

I love the youth on this team. Many are keepers. But this team is far from playoffs. We will be praying for a high lottery pick in a few months.

Knicks_Fan
MS
Member: #724
10/30/2019  9:56 PM
The front office spending 70MM in the first 18 hours of free agency.

You only use all your cap space and take away your ability to absorb contracts and get draft picks if you think your making the playoffs.

Believe me the front office thought we would be challenging for a playoff spot.

Knicksfan
USA
10/30/2019  9:57 PM
BillTheButcher wrote:Me watching Randle dribbling out by the 3 point line like he is Kyrie , and then turning it over.Why is Fiz encouraging that garbage, he has had some brutal game changing ones that just kill momentum.

I hate that!

Makes me really hate Randle and I didn’t want that to happen.

Knicks_Fan
Knicksfan
USA
10/30/2019  10:01 PM
MS wrote:The front office spending 70MM in the first 18 hours of free agency.

You only use all your cap space and take away your ability to absorb contracts and get draft picks if you think your making the playoffs.

Believe me the front office thought we would be challenging for a playoff spot.

They think that every year.

For 5-10 games.

Then reality sets in.

They have three PGs that don’t make one right now. They got Randle to glorify him and then use him as if he was Irving. Got Morris like he was the missing piece, yet is redundant. Got Ellington while totally forgetting about Dot.

And then put all their hope on a rookie.

They deserve the lottery season that’s coming.

Knicks_Fan
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/30/2019  10:04 PM
Welpee wrote:Did Trier hit on Fizdale's wife or something? This is really getting into weird territory.

Couldn't blame him he did. You know Trier is gonna take the shot no matter what lol Seriously, I'm starting to believe Fiz really did think Lance could be our Draymond. I missed the game, but I saw the Post's article where he said he didn't start Frank to save him from foul trouble. I can understand that line of thinking. But how many times will it take for him to see that TJ, as talented as he is, is not a PG. I'm not saying he can't grow into the role of a playmaking wing one day. But, right now, he should play there under emergencies or blowouts. Our PG depth is a cluster f*"k right now, but you got to play these guys.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Chandler
Member: #6197

10/30/2019  10:05 PM
We suck again, until our next victory when we’re then playoff bound (again)

This game was closer than the score suggests. We didn’t play the full 48

Fizz is still largely clueless. Randle is talented but he seems predestined to have TOs at the worst possible sign

(5)(5)
Chandler

10/30/2019  10:11 PM
If fizz wanted my advice it would be your only possible advanTage is depth. He needs to play 11 or 12 at full tilt

We’re screwed when RJ hits the rookie wall

Positive notes. Rj is hitting 3s. RNdle can pass. Knox is better than last year

Free Iggy

(5)(5)
Knicksfan
USA
10/30/2019  10:11 PM
Chandler wrote:We suck again, until our next victory when we’re then playoff bound (again)

Fizz is still largely clueless. Randle is talented but he seems predestined to have TOs at the worst possible sign

Maybe for others.

This team can beat the Clippers one night. They are still going to the lottery.

It’s just too much of a mess. No steady PG, no steady shooting, so many turnovers, terrible use of talents like RJ at PG and Randle as if he was a PG. Morris is a hot or miss. The rotations are terrible and all over the place.

This team would be overachieving immensely if it made the playoffs, but that won’t come close to happening under Fiz.

We can win the next two or three, still making the lottery at the end.

Knicks_Fan
BigDaddyG

10/30/2019  10:13 PM
Chandler wrote:If fizz wanted my advice it would be your only possible advanTage is depth. He needs to play 11 or 12 at full tilt

Free Iggy

Free Iggy? Why, so Fiz can experiment with another point guard?
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Chandler

10/30/2019  10:15 PM
Knicksfan wrote:
Chandler wrote:We suck again, until our next victory when we’re then playoff bound (again)

Maybe for others.

This team can beat the Clippers one night. They are still going to the lottery.

It’s just too much of a mess. No steady PG, no steady shooting, so many turnovers, terrible use of talents like RJ at PG and Randle as if he was a PG. Morris is a hot or miss. The rotations are terrible and all over the place.

This team would be overachieving immensely if it made the playoffs, but that won’t come close to happening under Fiz.

We can win the next two or three, still making the lottery at the end.

We could have had budenholzer or Casey even Clifford

FO was too insecure

(5)(5)
Chandler

10/30/2019  10:16 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Chandler wrote:If fizz wanted my advice it would be your only possible advanTage is depth. He needs to play 11 or 12 at full tilt

Free Iggy

We need to go 11 or 12 deep w these guys and iggy can shoot the 3

(5)(5)
BigDaddyG

10/30/2019  10:26 PM
Chandler wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Free Iggy

We need to go 11 or 12 deep w these guys and iggy can shoot the 3

I know, I'm just joking. Seriously, I'd like to see Fiz show he can handle the combo forwards we have now. Iggy would just sit, or be put in some wacky position he never handled before. I can see him saying "Iggy is our Bosh. I wanted him to take the opposing centers outside of to create space for RJ!"
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
10/30/2019  10:33 PM
Starting to look like Fizdale is scared of Morris and Randle.
BillTheButcher
Member: #6326

10/30/2019  10:45 PM

[IMG]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q636/shemmue0311/member15202.png[/IMG]
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/30/2019  10:49 PM
BillTheButcher wrote:

Ugly. Knicks need a guard or wing player who can penetrate and create

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
10/30/2019  10:55 PM
NYKBocker wrote:Starting to look like Fizdale is scared of Morris and Randle.

Randle is trying to play with his teammates.

Morris is not

Fiz is not holding MOrris accountable. There is no way Knox should have been on the bench in favor of Morris at the end. No way.

Frank
Trier
RJ
KNox
Randle

with Robinson coming in for D if needed for Trier.

Chandler

10/30/2019  11:02 PM
Fizz can’t close games.
(5)(5)
BigDaddyG

10/30/2019  11:05 PM
Chandler wrote:Fizz can’t close games.

Yeah, I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt. Bit Grizzlies fans said the same thing.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

10/30/2019  11:24 PM
Randle: low IQ. Morris: low IQ. Coach Fiz: Jury still out. Randle has played exactly 1.5 quarters of good basketball this season. Dude could be making lots of triple doubles if he just made right plays but he doesn’t wanna be draymond.
Morris... subtraction by addition in this case. I cannot believe Perry (as much respect as I have for him) signed this guy for 15 mill.

If Morris had signed with Spurs and Iggy was getting mins and Knox was getting mins....this team would have 3 Ws by now.

So far all Coach Fiz has shown is that he is stubborn. Where are the X’s and O’s?

Ellington is what he is. When he’s hot hes hot. When he’s not he’s not but you don’t spend the second half trying to determine that. If he hasn’t made shots in the first half sit him for the second half. Also why is Ellington just running around curls and never cutting to basket. Has he made a single shot in paint?

I bumped my starting lineup in the other thread. Smh.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GameThread: Knicks head south to Orlando

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy