[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Chris Paul would look great on this team
Author Thread
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

10/27/2019  4:24 PM
I don't see why this is such an awful thing especially if we getting picks/talent back. 2020-21 FA is boot and the PG class in this draft isn't anything to write home about. We'd be getting a serviceable PG that will help us win games and more talent/picks to build around. Unless he has serious off court issues that would be detrimental to team? His injury history sucks but with the right package I think its worth it.

I say give it a solid month of games to see what newly recruits(Randle and Payton off limits) can do.

The Future is Bright!
AUTOADVERT
wargames
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6053

10/27/2019  4:40 PM
Noooooo!

Heck Nooooooo!

Please don’t let these idiots do this !!!!!!

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

10/27/2019  8:15 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/27/2019  8:16 PM
I was saying no frickin way over the summer but now I just want to make the playoffs. Someone like Chris Paul might rub off on these young players. I see no end for this in sight
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
10/27/2019  9:05 PM
Jmpasq wrote:I was saying no frickin way over the summer but now I just want to make the playoffs. Someone like Chris Paul might rub off on these young players. I see no end for this in sight

If we will keep bringing is washed out vets on one leg with star past it will be no end in sight for sure.
Some curious people watch this faulty tactics or 20 years and still want to continue to roll the dice.
Fortunately for this team it is nothing to gamble with any more.
Nobody is taking this seriously.. but some NY fans... Talk about insanity...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/27/2019  9:50 PM
Jmpasq wrote:I was saying no frickin way over the summer but now I just want to make the playoffs. Someone like Chris Paul might rub off on these young players. I see no end for this in sight

Dude, did you think the Noah contract is bad? Inject that deal with steroids and you still wouldn't even reach the size of the nightmare Paul's last two years have become. Looking at the OKC highlights, it looks like he's already lost another step.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

10/28/2019  5:42 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/28/2019  5:47 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:

Dude, did you think the Noah contract is bad? Inject that deal with steroids and you still wouldn't even reach the size of the nightmare Paul's last two years have become. Looking at the OKC highlights, it looks like he's already lost another step.

Your probably right but I don't think it matters either way. The team will still suck 3 years from now. We just have to sit back and hope we don't miss on our draft picks

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
knicks1248
Member: #582
10/30/2019  10:55 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/30/2019  10:56 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Your probably right but I don't think it matters either way. The team will still suck 3 years from now. We just have to sit back and hope we don't miss on our draft picks

Still invest all your chips in the lottery like that's been working?

But i seriously doubt Steve "conservative" Mills would even sniff a contract like CP's

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/30/2019  11:00 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

But i seriously doubt Steve "conservative" Mills would even sniff a contract like CP's

You offer nothing but to spread your brand of misery.

Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
10/30/2019  11:09 AM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

^ glad to see you change up your gif. major upgrade

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
10/30/2019  11:10 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

You think CP3 is a good idea? You dont watch much NBA do you? He's the "WINNER" you think we need???
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
10/30/2019  11:11 AM
Marv wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

I found the last Gif a bit offensive.

foosballnick
Member: #3148

10/30/2019  11:24 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

The comment was not "Lottery" specific. The current FO with Perry involved seems to have planted pretty good footing on it's picks........

Knox looks solid as at least a 6th man at this point
Mitch was a steal as a 2nd rounder
RJB - early indications are they he is a really good 2 way player if not a potential future all-star
Iggy - too early to tell - but he was good enough to make the roster

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/30/2019  12:21 PM
Vmart wrote:
Marv wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

I found the last Gif a bit offensive.

Nalod don't really care. Rainman the Movie Character is funny. Forrest Gump is awesome. Superman awesome. Nalod thinks folk from Krypton are not all cool. Love Dr. Spock, but not down with all Vulcans. What do they all have in common? Fictional characters. Im sorry, do you have a brother, a child, a relative that is autistic? Whats next, we need to be sensitive with sociopaths because your sister in law has tendancies and while she tries she puts herself above others? Are all Sociopaths bad people? Are they all dangerous? Criminal? Of course not. They are ego centric.
Mabye another poster is offended by "Throw Momma from the Train" has a mother has a borderline personality disorder and chronic pain and when conditions are not good gets mean as a snake. Throwing mothers from trains is not funny. Maybe someone has relative with a speech impediment and thinks Vmart is making fun of them because you like the .gif

The person behind Nalod is sympathetic to Autism and medical issues.

"Rainman" as used by Nalod pertains to a certain posters rigidity as it relates to redundant issues. Rainman in the movie, as here is not a bad person. I don't know him. You might say Nalod as it pertains to my posts is obnoxious, impulsive or what ever. If you said "Nalod, your high yield of posts is that of a crackhead", then its not a personal statement. Maybe someone here is like "hey, my son has addiction issues with crack and its not funny!". No its not, but if pertaining to my posts its ok. Don't get me wrong, there are lines to be drawn and I don't think I crossed it. Nalod is not indicting all Autistic people as bad Knick fans.

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
10/30/2019  12:54 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

But i seriously doubt Steve "conservative" Mills any smart GM would even sniff a contract like CP's

Dear Knicks1248.
I’m not sure if you are aware but I found a mistake in your post but don’t worry, I corrected it for you.
Love, Mr. Allanfan20

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Welpee
Member: #6239

10/30/2019  1:00 PM
* 35 years old
* Injury prone
* On a horrible contract with three years remaining
* Reports that he's not a great teammate in the locker room or on the court

What's not to like. Let's go for it!!!!

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
10/30/2019  3:21 PM
TPercy wrote:I don't see why this is such an awful thing especially if we getting picks/talent back. 2020-21 FA is boot and the PG class in this draft isn't anything to write home about. We'd be getting a serviceable PG that will help us win games and more talent/picks to build around. Unless he has serious off court issues that would be detrimental to team? His injury history sucks but with the right package I think its worth it.

I say give it a solid month of games to see what newly recruits(Randle and Payton off limits) can do.

Because he cant play.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

10/30/2019  3:33 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

But i seriously doubt Steve "conservative" Mills any smart GM would even sniff a contract like CP's

Dear Knicks1248.
I’m not sure if you are aware but I found a mistake in your post but don’t worry, I corrected it for you.
Love, Mr. Allanfan20

Awesome
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

10/30/2019  4:41 PM
this is why we can't have nice things
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Chris Paul would look great on this team

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy