LOL

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
3/6/2020  4:44 PM
martin wrote:LOL

Apparently he had a serious Achilles injury in the offseason which, along with the fact he sucks and parties too much, is why he didn’t get signed by anyone.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/6/2020  10:45 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/6/2020  11:07 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

Shit is starting to get serious. The CDC tour that Trump did was epically embarrassing stuff

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/6/2020  11:35 PM
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Shit is starting to get serious. The CDC tour that Trump did was epically embarrassing stuff

Tell me about it. I live south of Seattle, and Ive quarantined myself with flu like symptoms. Pretty sure its a garden variety bug, but Im not taking any chances.

martin
USA
3/7/2020  12:21 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Tell me about it. I live south of Seattle, and Ive quarantined myself with flu like symptoms. Pretty sure its a garden variety bug, but Im not taking any chances.

Whoa get healthy

GustavBahler

3/7/2020  12:54 AM
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Whoa get healthy

Thanks Martin

smackeddog
3/7/2020  3:41 AM
CrushAlot wrote:

Dolan will be relieved, probably will introduce this immediately for the rest of the season and beyond as a 'precautionary measure'

smackeddog
3/7/2020  3:42 AM
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

We all know he's a total d*** but somehow he finds a way to lower the bar even further at every key juncture.

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

3/7/2020  9:55 AM
smackeddog wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Dolan will be relieved, probably will introduce this immediately for the rest of the season and beyond as a 'precautionary measure'

Uptown

3/7/2020  9:58 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/7/2020  9:59 AM
Kenny Atkinson out as Nets coach!!!

https://nypost.com/2020/03/07/brooklyn-nets-fire-coach-kenny-atkinson/

The Brooklyn Nets have stunningly fired coach Kenny Atkinson, the team announced Saturday morning.

Atkinson, who has coached the team since 2016, will be replaced by assistant coach Jacque Vaughn.

“After discussions with Kenny about the progress of the season, we mutually agreed that a coaching change would be in the best interest of the team,” General Manager Sean Marks said in a statement. “This was an extremely difficult decision, however the organization believes it is one that is necessary at this time.

“Kenny was instrumental in developing our players and building the identity and culture we have become known for over these past four seasons. The foundation he helped put into place here is one that we will continue to build on in the coming seasons. We are forever grateful for all of Kenny’s hard work and dedication to the Nets and the Brooklyn community. Kenny, Laura and the Atkinson family will always remain a part of our Nets family and we wish them nothing but the best in the future.”

This is a developing story.

Uptown

3/7/2020  10:04 AM
Where I'm at with this....Kyrie and KD presence push the Nets into eastern conference title contenders. Guess the nets feel they need another coach to push them over the top.

Rose and his new GM or Perry should take a long look at Atkinson...

martin
USA
3/7/2020  11:01 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Whoa get healthy

Thanks Martin

And stay safe. Washington state seems to be hardest hit and - forgive me for guessing - but I think you are 60+? Toughest demographic that’s gonna get hit hard in our country. Let us know how it goes.

Get tested when you can if it’s appropriate.

GustavBahler

3/7/2020  12:22 PM
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Whoa get healthy

Thanks Martin

And stay safe. Washington state seems to be hardest hit and - forgive me for guessing - but I think you are 60+? Toughest demographic that’s gonna get hit hard in our country. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks Martin, much appreciated In my mid 50s. The survival rate doesnt worry me personally, its the risk of permanent lung damage associated with the virus. I was planning to move to Seattle soon, which blows. Not a good time for that.

I watched an interview with the head of the Baylor coronavirus task force. He said the death rate from the virus over 70, was 10-15 percent in Wuhan. And the docs there were sounding the alarm. Something you might want to pass on to your elderly relatives. To be careful. Most people dont know that, relying on the 2 percent estimate overall.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/7/2020  1:52 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Whoa get healthy

Thanks Martin

Thanks Martin, much appreciated In my mid 50s. The survival rate doesnt worry me personally, its the risk of permanent lung damage associated with the virus. I was planning to move to Seattle soon, which blows. Not a good time for that.

I watched an interview with the head of the Baylor coronavirus task force. He said the death rate from the virus over 70, was 10-15 percent in Wuhan. And the docs there were sounding the alarm. Something you might want to pass on to your elderly relatives. To be careful. Most people dont know that, relying on the 2 percent estimate overall.

the 2-4% being thrown around is not skewed toward the actual deaths among the 70+. Good heads up. Wife ad I just reading the math and it bought up that very point. Thats where it gets scary.

Pence will be the fall guy if Trump falls behind. The moron is already blaming Obama for stuff. They will politicize this thing. Stay safe1111

GustavBahler

3/7/2020  6:28 PM
Nalod wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Whoa get healthy

Thanks Martin

the 2-4% being thrown around is not skewed toward the actual deaths among the 70+. Good heads up. Wife ad I just reading the math and it bought up that very point. Thats where it gets scary.

Pence will be the fall guy if Trump falls behind. The moron is already blaming Obama for stuff. They will politicize this thing. Stay safe1111

Thanks Nalod, you too. Dont believe swing voters will give Trump a pass if things get really bad.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/7/2020  8:40 PM
I have no objectivity when it come to him.
martin
USA
3/7/2020  9:17 PM
Nalod wrote:I have no objectivity when it come to him.

Ha good way to put it.

GustavBahler

3/8/2020  3:58 PM
Nalod wrote:I have no objectivity when it come to him.

Neither do his supporters...

smackeddog
3/9/2020  3:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/10/2020  5:03 PM
Around the NBA 2019-20

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy