Around the NBA 2019-20
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
2/29/2020  8:11 AM
Chandler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:OKC has a really likeable team. Paul looks like he just got hurt but he hit a huge three.

the end of the day CP3 plays a great role; his contract is horrendous; and supposedly he punches opponents in the nuts when in the lane but other than that...

Right now the 4/5 matchup in the West is OKC/Houston. That would be a great first round series. If Nola can catch Memphis for the 8th seed it would be a very exciting first round in the West.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
Chandler
Member: #6197

2/29/2020  9:46 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Chandler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:OKC has a really likeable team. Paul looks like he just got hurt but he hit a huge three.

the end of the day CP3 plays a great role; his contract is horrendous; and supposedly he punches opponents in the nuts when in the lane but other than that...

Right now the 4/5 matchup in the West is OKC/Houston. That would be a great first round series. If Nola can catch Memphis for the 8th seed it would be a very exciting first round in the West.

I'll admit I had very mixed feelings about Presti. I thought he did great picking at the top of the draft but then was like how could he blow three aces. (still feel that way actually)

but what he's done in the last two years has been either super lucky or genius.

memphis and nola are two exciting young teams. their stars seem to have their heads screwed on straight too (in contrast to what the wolves had, or even Sixers)

(5)(5)
CrushAlot
USA
2/29/2020  1:07 PM
smackeddog
Member: #883
3/1/2020  4:37 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/1/2020  5:05 PM
LOL, here's for all Knicks fans who have been irritated with Dinwiddie's constant trolling of the Knicks:

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/1/2020  10:17 AM
smackeddog wrote:LOL, here's for all Knicks fans who have been irritated with Dinwiddie's constant trolling of the Knicks:

https://streamable.com/3pklh

I wondered why there was a 5% drop in Dinwiddie coins this morning

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
LegendD
Member: #8653
Latvia
3/1/2020  6:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/1/2020  6:06 PM

38 pts, 13 reb, 4 ast, 1 stl, 5 blk

CrushAlot
USA
3/1/2020  6:53 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
smackeddog wrote:LOL, here's for all Knicks fans who have been irritated with Dinwiddie's constant trolling of the Knicks:

https://streamable.com/3pklh

I wondered why there was a 5% drop in Dinwiddie coins this morning

They have some funky stuff going on in Brooklyn. Spencer’s bit coin thing, selling some non meat product that their players are invested in as part of their concessions etc. It all seems like some stuff that Stern would go nuts over. Silver seems to pick and choose issues he addresses.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/1/2020  8:52 PM
Anyone watching Lakers/Pelicans? More fun than the last game. Skills on display
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

3/1/2020  9:01 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Anyone watching Lakers/Pelicans? More fun than the last game. Skills on display

Such a different game today...Seems like most of the players are between 6'4 and 6'9...The paint is so wide open and void of shot blockers...With that said, i love the way the Pels push on misses or makes.

GustavBahler

3/1/2020  9:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/1/2020  9:17 PM
Uptown wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Anyone watching Lakers/Pelicans? More fun than the last game. Skills on display

Such a different game today...Seems like most of the players are between 6'4 and 6'9...The paint is so wide open and void of shot blockers...With that said, i love the way the Pels push on misses or makes.

Agree, NO doesnt act like they're intimidated. Guessing Zion plays a big part of it. Ingram and Ball arent physical players, intimidating. Zion, Ingram, Ball, are still one hell of a big three.

GustavBahler

3/2/2020  1:57 PM
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/2/2020  2:58 PM
I liked it. Reezy did not over react, wasn't like he hurt him. Trae took it well. All good. Nobody got hurt.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/4/2020  1:25 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
smackeddog
3/4/2020  2:07 PM
martin wrote:

I read he used the employee entrance at the hospital

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

3/4/2020  8:49 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/4/2020  8:51 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Nalod wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
LegendD wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
LegendD wrote:

Why do you care? He didn't want to be here

He is my favorite player in NBA now!
now I remember you. You are just a KP flunkie. Better enjoy it before he gets tired again 😂

Is it me, or does the body language seem icy at times between Luka and KP. Is KP cool with the fact that Luka gonna be Luka and iso?

I hope so. KP imploding makes our 2 1st round picks more valuable.

Are you preying on players downfall..

I'm going to put your name next to the definition of a hater..

KP is much much stronger than he ever was, doesn't have the load he had to carry as a knick either.

They could also could afford to rest him on back to backs keeping him fresh .

Dallas in 4th place in the West. Too soon?

With GS depleted and Portand struggling with the rise of traditionally cellar dwelling teams to some level of respectability (Suns, Sac).......and SAS not up to historical standards I think the West is either experiencing parity or overall decline.
On paper Lakers should not have been this good and Clippers as well. neither team has the depth of Denver.
KP in his first 20 games looks good. His proclamation "never felt better" has not translated as he fades in games closing.
Mavs are 4-3 against .500 teams. Denver is 6-1. Lakers are 3-3, Mil 6-3, Raptors 3-4, Clips 6-3, Phil 4-3, Hou 4-6.
Maybe as their schedule gets tougher it might be more telling. Too early? Mav's 9-3 vs. sub. .500. 0-2 vs. Knicks!
Too early.

Think Mavs second unit is coming to its own. Also, Hardaway doing well in starting line up.

Lakers always looked good on paper with LBJ and AD on it. Was suprised how quickly most forgot what LBJ was capable of.

Denver, Clips and Houston will round out the top 4. Do think most are hoping/under estimating KP's ability. Which with Luca can pose trouble for a lot of the top teams. Some were even posting that the Mavs would be at the bottom. Reason for the bump.

Update: LBJ reminding all how good he was. Lakers seem favored to win it all. Davis reminding everyone why everyone wants him on their squad.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

3/4/2020  10:54 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Nalod wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
LegendD wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
LegendD wrote:

now I remember you. You are just a KP flunkie. Better enjoy it before he gets tired again 😂

Is it me, or does the body language seem icy at times between Luka and KP. Is KP cool with the fact that Luka gonna be Luka and iso?

KP is much much stronger than he ever was, doesn't have the load he had to carry as a knick either.

With GS depleted and Portand struggling with the rise of traditionally cellar dwelling teams to some level of respectability (Suns, Sac).......and SAS not up to historical standards I think the West is either experiencing parity or overall decline.
On paper Lakers should not have been this good and Clippers as well. neither team has the depth of Denver.
KP in his first 20 games looks good. His proclamation "never felt better" has not translated as he fades in games closing.
Mavs are 4-3 against .500 teams. Denver is 6-1. Lakers are 3-3, Mil 6-3, Raptors 3-4, Clips 6-3, Phil 4-3, Hou 4-6.
Maybe as their schedule gets tougher it might be more telling. Too early? Mav's 9-3 vs. sub. .500. 0-2 vs. Knicks!
Too early.

Think Mavs second unit is coming to its own. Also, Hardaway doing well in starting line up.

Lakers always looked good on paper with LBJ and AD on it. Was suprised how quickly most forgot what LBJ was capable of.

Denver, Clips and Houston will round out the top 4. Do think most are hoping/under estimating KP's ability. Which with Luca can pose trouble for a lot of the top teams. Some were even posting that the Mavs would be at the bottom. Reason for the bump.

Update: LBJ reminding all how good he was. Lakers seem favored to win it all. Davis reminding everyone why everyone wants him on their squad.

Wouldn't mind seeing LeBron get another one but the Clips are loaded! Would be surprised if they don't win it all.

GustavBahler

3/4/2020  11:57 PM
Mavs/Pels going into OT, great game. Dont think top seeds want to face the Pels, if they make the playoffs. Not your average low seed.
GustavBahler

3/5/2020  12:11 AM
Fun game, I hope Rose can get us in the conversation. Right now Dolan is talking over everything.
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

3/5/2020  8:51 AM
Uptown wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Nalod wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
LegendD wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
LegendD wrote:

Too early.

Wouldn't mind seeing LeBron get another one but the Clips are loaded! Would be surprised if they don't win it all.

True. Can't ever bet against Kawhi. LBJ and Davis are ballin though. West will be fun to watch in the playoffs and the last month with several teams having interesting narratives.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
smackeddog
3/5/2020  11:00 AM

Around the NBA 2019-20

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy